Breaking out and getting to 2 million+ MPH

Ok im doing my 26th try right now and i cant get it right i dont know which part of the wall im supposed to hit the left or right side. does anyone have a picture maby? or a detailed description

hey nocturnal that diagram really helped i got my escudo through the wall the first time after you pointed it out. and i got to 5619088kph as well:)

I got 2,147,483,647 mph!

and then of course it locked up:) :cool:

I will post a better picture later. All I have right now just shows the dashboard and a gray sky. I am going to get a shot from behind somewhere recognizable, so you can tell this really does work.

Attachments

• dsc00424.jpg
    dsc00424.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 316
okay this time I was going to roll it on up to around 500,000 mph and then stop, and then go back on the track, exit and check my mileage on my stats.

as it turns out, once the car gets past 350mph, the brakes start to fail, and the speed slowly creeps up. even hitting reverse doesn't help.

anyone else able to save the game after hitting 500mph or so?

k im sick of people asking the same q over and over this is where you hit the wall: to the right of the track where the tyres end and the barrier starts there is a small gap if u hit this gap at over 288kph you should get through as long as you dont wall ride!
i will also include a .zip of a map labeled but not in too much detail!:P ;)

Attachments

• seattle_circuit.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 137
i too have experienced 2,147,483,647 but i have the pal version so mine is in kp/h on another attempt i have hit 2,088,053,376kph but thats not as impressive:lol: (quite:P :rolleyes: )

sry bout triple posting, admins delete my first 2 msg's if need be, but I once got to 2.1 billion (around there anyway) on the test course, I hit an outer guard rail, and all of a sudden I flew up so high in the air, and then my car sat flat on the air, as if it was ground, and then I started holding the X button (this was on my PS2), and I accelerated as normal, than went into a wheelie (I had my Escudo set to wheelie), and I kept accelerating faster and faster, and then, once I hit about 1650 mph or so, my speedometer (spelling?) all of a sudden jumps up to 2.1 billion or so, then my car stopped and floated in the air for a couple seconds, speedometer still at 2.1 billion, and then the game froze completely. Has anyone else had an experience like this on the test course? Tell me if you have! A really fun thing to do that is related to taht is, if you have gameshark 2 V2 or newer (PS2), there is a code called L3=Flying cars, or something to that extent. Anyway, the best car I've tested to do it with is the Ford GT40 (if you can get it, I forget how). You get up to a decent speed, say 100 to 120 mph, and you rapidly press the button assigned (L3 i think), and you can fly almost infinitely, and at a certain point, gravity does not exist anymore, and you can drive almost infinitely out, and get up lots of speed, but you can only drive out to a certain point (pretty dang far), and then the game freezes. That trick works with any car with decent speed and level with a decent straightaway to get speed up.

Originally posted by Joecool593
sry bout triple posting, admins delete my first 2 msg's if need be, but I once got to 2.1 billion (around there anyway) on the test course, I hit an outer guard rail, and all of a sudden I flew up so high in the air

It happened the same with me but in the Seatle Circuit II :lol:
I didn't know that it is possible to do the same thing on Test Course. I also managed more than 2 billion but I did it with GT-ONE (I fly, lol). With Pagani Zonda it's also possible to reach that speed. More it's impossible, I think, cuz the game "crashes".

I like how none of these links work, the only thing working are the posted pics and eaven then i would rather much like to see a vid vlip of this being done. any help on this wall breaking subject would be good. ive been trying it but i guess im not doing it wrong or i dont know enough about it to do it right. i just need more help and examples. thnx

Like i said, it was just pure luck that it happened, so I can't give you a video of it. I've been trying to do that trick again, but I haven't been sucessful so far...

This isnt east to do but after about a dozen tries I did it for the first time. I got my escudo to 2,179,378,125 m.p.h. and then the car stopped so I exited the race. I went into "My Status" and my car had 2,700,000 miles on it (or at least that is what was displayed) and I had a total of 4,500,000 miles on the game (which was double all of the mileage on my cars combined. go figure

I got the Panoz GT-R to popper wheelie, and now it has 2.4 million miles on it. I hit the Pause button right when it instantly hit 2.1 billion miles per hour, exited the race, changed the oil, and had only 988 HP and 2.4 million miles on the car. I saved the game, BTW. Since my little brother used the 10.7 trillion credits cheat, it don't matter anyways.

Apologies for the videos not working - the files are on daan's webspace, rather than mine (Fortunecity doesn't allow video files, or anything over 1Mb). I think he's moved them... I'll re-post the links when I find them again :D

I think the reason why the game freezes is because the memory allocated for the speed variable exceeds that memory space. So this causes an exception that probably is not handled.. or handled well, and the game freezes.

The links are working for me Famine, thx :)

i got Famine's links to work today, i knew about Seattle but i just learned about Monaco

on my game, if i hit 2Billion+mph, the game freezes, how do you stop this?

You can't, I'm afraid. The reason it freezes is that the 2147,xxx,xxx number is the largest number the game is capable of processing (there's a long-winded technical explanation behind this, which is tremendoulsy fascinating, I'm sure). You reach that number and the game stops processing (or "working" as it's better known). :D

Wow i think i glitched again.... now my car is flying instead of just invisible and can go through stuff... btw how do u get to 1 billion... do u need an escudo... or any car (i'm using a F1)

Back