Bronze Dragon Tuning; Closed indefinitely.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 441 comments
You are missing bits of information on your refined GSX-R/4 tune (Refined). The weight is only 82kgs? thats very light, even by F1 standards :) and whats the rear dampers compression? Many thanks.
Thank you.
Corrected from memory will load the game tonight and confirm

Mitsubishi
3000GT SR (J) '95Race Online
has been added for current seasonal and online fun in the 400PP bracket.
No changes needed for RS tires but it's like putting glue on the tires and full aero adjustable aero kits. it just stays on what ever line you want it too....

@Bowtie-muscle @chrisspeed281 @Soren Jacquet
come blow off some steam with some 500PP city online racing :) hosting a room
Room is set to friends only so wont have kids interrupting a good fun race.
Thanks for the invite, home sick today and finally getting around to checking cars for the Midfield shootout. Also want get to some of the car of the month tunes. Still not enough time to get to them, and I have had a request in my garage to try and fix a car. Now only if the wife Will let me stay on for the rest of the day:odd:, not likely though.

Thanks for the invite, home sick today and finally getting around to checking cars for the Midfield shootout. Also want get to some of the car of the month tunes. Still not enough time to get to them, and I have had a request in my garage to try and fix a car. Now only if the wife Will let me stay on for the rest of the day:odd:, not likely though.
You're sick. You need to rest. Go take a steam bath. Ahh I can hear it now :lol:

Get well soon hope you get some good playtime in today. I'm running munchkins ragged than heading to work on the house.

1.17 transmission glitch.
If you're using one of my cars and would like a faster then stock transmission I can build a custom one for you that will work until it's confirmed this is repaired or here to stay.
If you want to have a good at building it yourself here is how you do it.
Set Your final gear 50% between the listed Initial final and the longest setting of the car.
Set your top speed to +2 clicks from the fastest the car will reach.
Build the transmission
(6 gear box for build example)
Set 5th gear shortest it will go
Set 2nd gear longest it will go
Level 3rd and 4th gears with 5th gear so they make a flat line.
Adjust 1st to 50% of the distance to longest setting.
Adjust 6th gear to be a tiny bit longer than 3rd-5th gears.
DO NOT TOUCH THE FINAL GEAR OR TOP SPEED AGAIN!
You will have to repete this process for every track, or build for the maximum top speed of the car and accept that you will be slower on the short tracks.

Definition;
Shortest. Higher numerical value of the gear
Longest. Lower numerical value of the gear.

Seasonal Car recomendations

Laguna Seca
BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 FITT 500PP
The corkscrew and tight turns here really play well with this car. You wont set an records but you will have a very easy gold. You pretty much keep your foot in it for 80% of the track and only minor breaking or lift off needed to clear the all but the hairpins and corkscrew.

Matterhern.
I'm working on a functional ACR tune that it not a tire screaming on ball bearings car to drive but i think that may just be the case at this track.

Last edited:
Shelby Series one supercharged for the London seasonal easy gold with moderate driving, 55's or better in it you can hold it.
Chapparal 2J racing edition posted. Stable and fast. 1:22's at Redbull ring.
OP with tunes

sorry for the double mods forgot to tag and it wont alert in a edit -_-
@dddsprayshop check out the redone 2J it should be far more to your liking then the TT version.
Thank you for thinking about me.
When i have time i will try it.

Still recovering from that awfull F40 superlap, not the lap, more the car's handling..hahahahaha.

Cheers.

No it's a not a bad thing or drama that I'm closed right now. For the next ten days I will be moving into a new house we just bought :cheers: enjoy the tunes drive fast and have fun.
If you need a tune and don't see it here please visit Exter GT tuning @shaunm80 is an excellent tuner

No it's a not a bad thing or drama that I'm closed right now. For the next ten days I will be moving into a new house we just bought :cheers: enjoy the tunes drive fast and have fun.
If you need a tune and don't see it here please visit Exter GT tuning @shaunm80 is an excellent tuner
I know...I visit @shaunm80 's thread many times.
Yesterday i had the first tune, from there, that kicked me in the nuts, the F40 on SH tune.....But i know it's the car, not the tune....that kicked me in the nuts.:eek:

btw, what did you mean with "closed", i never mentioned that?

Best of luck with the house and remember to lift with your legs, saves the back. trust me on that one! :D

btw, what did you mean with "closed", i never mentioned that?
Im not gonna be posting any tunes for the next ten to fourteen days so don't want people looking for new tunes during that time.

Best of luck with the house and remember to lift with your legs, saves the back. trust me on that one! :D
Or pay some pros ;)
We are moving the super fragile stuff or things they won't move other wise they are moving 95% of our stuff.

Im not gonna be posting any tunes for the next ten to fourteen days so don't want people looking for new tunes during that time.

Or pay some pros ;)
We are moving the super fragile stuff or things they won't move other wise they are moving 95% of our stuff.
That's the best way if you can pull it off.👍

Well my internet company messed up royal we didn't have a live line to the house like they thought so I'm with out interwebs till Tuesday. I will be able to get on and play offline but. I seasonal stuff.
TV company was perfect install took 3 1/2 hours but everything is in place and working all cables are run perfect and hidden. Can't argue 👍 Movers went perfect nothing broken everything in its place and they did it faster then expected so cost us less :cheers:

@Otaliema Tagged you here and in the expert historic event.
Your second tune for the 2J?????? it's a 👍👍👍👍
Great to hear that it is working very well. That was my goal with the race version was to have a fast stable car.

Once I get settled in the new place gonna get back into tuning again.

And moving is done enough that I can play a little bit still no internet but that should be remedied tomorrow.
Posting my son's car a
Honda S500 '63 I made it to teach him to drive IRL so normal style street driving is the name of the game try anything arcade or pure race track and you will find find yourself spinning out.
It is also one of my COTM cars I hope to post three or four more

@Otaliema

"Congratulations"

16982982601_22a75a1786_o.png

You have earned a Platinum Trophy

For your dedication, bravery, and skill in completing the The Challenge of all GT6 Challenges.
Well done!

M4 coupé
Race
Made this tear up the Intermediate seasonal race. It's total and utter overkill, 13-25 seconds wins every time and get it's inexpensive to build cause you got a free one or two a while back so just need parts.

This car has been tuned in accordance with the rules and regulations for the Midfield Super Car ShootoutFITT challenge. Enjoy the drive.

View attachment 336417
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
View attachment 336418

*click any image for tune link :)*
**Yes I made the turn with out problems launched outta of the turn at 180 km/h too 👍**
I will post a general track car version with a bug proof transmission later.
This was one of the stand-out cars in the Shootout for me. Really great job, you did on one of my favourite cars :D. I look forward to having a try of the track car version. That should be something 👍

Latest Posts

Back