Bronze Dragon Tuning; Closed indefinitely.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 441 comments
This was one of the stand-out cars in the Shootout for me. Really great job, you did on one of my favourite cars :D. I look forward to having a try of the track car version. That should be something 👍
yeah I will "unshackle" it a bit. Will be Tuesday till I get to it tho. I need to test one of the project cars that @shaunm80 and I are working on, and tweak the other. Still not quite right, been distracted with the new TT's. Btw the ZZ II will get gold easy and if you want to push it, you could prolly do a 1:14 with it. For the Delta use Shaunm's tune mine is well not that good only a dozen laps on it just enough to get it done. I didn't like the car and am annoyed it cost 1.2 million credits to complete the TT.

I don't know about the Deltawing myself.:indiff: I've never got round to buying it and don't know if it's worth spending the credits for. Unless it's a sweet paint I've not got yet I think I may just leave that one. The ZZII's too good ;) I rarely use the top cars in seasonals just for variety's sake. I've got an entire 30 miles on the ZZII in my garage, it's been there for over a year collecting dust, right next to my GSX-R and still don't even own a 2J :lol: If I wanted to try and challenge for the top spots I'd use them more often but there's too many cars to use to keep going back to the same ones :)

I look forward to trying one or more of you and Shaun's joint projects. I think it's great you guys have been working together on some tunes, it should be a fun experience and I hope you both benefit a lot from it.👍

Subabru BRZ S '12
This is the second of the Shotaliema tunes. (cooperative tune from Exeter GT Tuning and Bronze Dragon Tuning) It is what we are calling a "Grifter" tune. It is good for circuits but is loose enough to drift around corners without losing too much time. You can really drive this car to the limit and it will say "Thank you" rather than the alternative version. ;)

We hope that you enjoy this tune and as always, feel free to leave feedback, good or bad, we don't mind as long as it is constructive.

brz003-jpg.352763

brz001-jpg.352761

200 km/h on CS tires in to Turn one GVE R and it takes it like a champ.

Last edited:
Subabru BRZ S '12
This is the second of the Shotaliema tunes. (cooperative tune from Exeter GT Tuning and Bronze Dragon Tuning) It is what we are calling a "Grifter" tune. It is good for circuits but is loose enough to drift around corners without losing too much time. You can really drive this car to the limit and it will say "Thank you" rather than the alternative version. ;)

We hope that you enjoy this tune and as always, feel free to leave feedback, good or bad, we don't mind as long as it is constructive.

View attachment 352761
View attachment 352763
200 km/h on CS tires in to Turn one GVE R and it takes it like a champ.
Works perfect on every Track , well done 👍

GSX-R/4 '01 seasonal tune posted.
Left foot braking required to get the most from it. thoeericly 1:10 is in the car in the hands of a good driver.
This is a wingless car with Chassis reinforcment done it to settle it down. So if you're not sure about a permanent mod, buy a new one.

Sorry for being a slacker here on updating my garage been busy with testing the FITT Old vs New event.

Shotaliema BRZ Grifter updated with a universal transmission that works at every PP and engine upgrade the car reach. Self Sustained of 330 km/h at SSR-X with a 100-313 km/h 2800 sprint leaving the entire power band in 6th gear for drafting at long tracks. Set the Final gear right for the track and you will leave your challengers in the dust.

Time trial 450 FF at Ascari
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 This is the safe tune 2:19's if you push it for everything it has. 2:22's for a normal get it done run.
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 This is the one you want if you want to make a serious run for the leader boards. Unknown top end time Please let me know so I can update.

Apec Seasonals
Beginner 450 FF at London
Mini Cooper S this is the FITT tune, cake win as posted even with the short transmission.
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 TT tune but's so stable it's good for racing.

Intermediate 500PP 4WD at Apricot Hill
Subaru Sedan WRX WTI '10 Cake walk wins, I clocked in wins on SH at 475, how low can you go?
Schwimmwagen typ 166Reports it can win from @chrisspeed281 in Exter Garage.

Expert 500 FR Big Williow
Subaru BRZ Grifter
Set the final as posted in the tune and go have fun, it's likes to bring the tail out at the top of the hill otherwise your will rock 'n roll the entire track.

Rocket '07 Just detune to 500 and blow it up 👍

BMW M4 coupè I mean it's M power can you go wrong?

Last edited:
Roadster Touring Car Race (FITT update) has been posted this one is a good 1.5-2 seconds faster still stable hard to put out. The car has so much grip now I turned it in to a mechanical grip touring car. Aero is a total of ten points higher then min.

Renault Clio V6 24V '00
Challenge time Beginner Seasonal at Cape Ring can you win with the car as posted?
No corner cutting
No ramming
No Forcing a pass at a turn and causing AI contact, note if you pass clean and a real driver would/could have avoided you it's fine if you get tapped and go off track.

Series One Super Charged '03
Win the Intermediate Race at Matterhorn by 8+ seconds and don't mark up the car or the track.

Last edited:
Beginner
BMW
Tuner #3- M3 GTR from the current M power challenge
Note I adjusted the rear ARB to 2 and Front springs to 5.40
It rev limits on the straights so you can't pass the leaders and have to defend but it out corners them perfectly.
Intermediate
Subaru
Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01 FITT As posted it's more then enough to blow away the AI at toscona. Use the dirt set up not the tarmac settings.

Expert

Nissian
Zytek Z11SH Greaves Motorsport '13 600 PP Race Finished it for the seasonal.

Beginner
BMW
It rev limits on the straights so you can't pass the leaders and have to defend but it out corners them perfectly.
Intermediate
Subaru
Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01 FITT As posted it's more then enough to blow away the AI at toscona. Use the dirt set up not the tarmac settings.

Expert

Nissian

Used tuner #7's car myself, upped power limiter to 100%, and noticed bouncing off the limiter at 165mph I think it was. Looking to try out the other quick ones. Had issues with connection today so will certainly try out your tunes tomorrow.

Used tuner #7's car myself, upped power limiter to 100%, and noticed bouncing off the limiter at 165mph I think it was. Looking to try out the other quick ones. Had issues with connection today so will certainly try out your tunes tomorrow.
Yeah tuner 3 car was quite quick Still rev limited tho and took the turns fantastic.
You may want to make changes I noted to stop snap oversteer

Beginner
BMW
Intermediate
Subaru

Expert

Nissian

Easy win in the scooby, just like you said. A great tune on the Zytek,(bhp should read 449 though), 17 second win over the Enzo.
Good stuff.

Edit: Was the Enzo, not FXX, oops!

Last edited:
Easy win in the scooby, just like you said. A great tune on the Zytek,(bhp should read 449 though), 17 second win over the Enzo.
Good stuff.

Edit: Was the Enzo, not FXX, oops!
Ty on the power update I'll fix that

M3GTR001.jpg
BMW M3 GTR '03
This car was built in accordance with the rules and regulations for the FITT M Power Challenge. It was a blind tuning challenge so couldn't post till now.
Overall results 1st place lap time 1st place Driver choice.

Based on tester feedback adjust LSD acceleration setting to 12 for better lap times.

This was a great challenge hosted by @shaunm80 and @Bowtie-muscle. I did the scoring which can be found here FITT M Power
Podium results.

GP/F Lap Time Podium
1 Tuner #3 M3 GTR 2:6.898 +00.000
2 Tuner #11 M3 CSL 2:7.074 +0.176
3 Tuner #7 M3 CSL 2:7.552 +0.653
4 Tuner #14 M3 CSL 2:7.731 +0.832
5 Tuner #18 M3 GTR 2:8.071 +1.172

Drivers Choice Podium
1 Tuner #3 M3 GTR 9.29
2 Tuner #11 M3 CSL 9.04
3 Tuner #2 M4 Coupe 8.94
4 Tuner #10 M4 Coupe 8.78
5 Tuner #7 M3 CSL 8.71

Fastest Lap at GP/F
2:04.412; Tuner #3 M3 GTR's tune Driven By @ugabugaz

BMW M3 GTR '03
This car was built in accordance with the rules and regulations for the FITT M Power Challenge. It was a blind tuning challenge so couldn't post till now.
Overall results 1st place lap time 1st place Driver choice.

Based on tester feedback adjust LSD acceleration setting to 12 for better lap times.

This was a great challenge hosted by @shaunm80 and @Bowtie-muscle. I did the scoring which can be found here FITT M Power
Podium results.

GP/F Lap Time Podium
1 Tuner #3 M3 GTR 2:6.898 +00.000
2 Tuner #11 M3 CSL 2:7.074 +0.176
3 Tuner #7 M3 CSL 2:7.552 +0.653
4 Tuner #14 M3 CSL 2:7.731 +0.832
5 Tuner #18 M3 GTR 2:8.071 +1.172

Drivers Choice Podium
1 Tuner #3 M3 GTR 9.29
2 Tuner #11 M3 CSL 9.04
3 Tuner #2 M4 Coupe 8.94
4 Tuner #10 M4 Coupe 8.78
5 Tuner #7 M3 CSL 8.71

Fastest Lap at GP/F
2:04.412; Tuner #3 M3 GTR's tune Driven By @ugabugaz

This was good for a 2:12:627 at Suzuka in the new TT. Actually ran quicker with original settings (upped power limiter to reach pp)

Last edited:
Hey congrats on another FITT win. :bowdown: Your M3 GTR is very good 👍. I haven't tried at the seasonal yet, but will give it a shot a little later :cheers:
Thank you 👍 It is a good there might need to soften the tail a tad to adjust for the harder tires. But oddly the car has the same top speed at Suzauka as GP/F so need to change the transmission for it.

Back