Bronze Dragon Tuning; Closed indefinitely.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 441 comments
Thank you 👍 It is a good there might need to soften the tail a tad to adjust for the harder tires. But oddly the car has the same top speed at Suzauka as GP/F so need to change the transmission for it.
Awesome job. I changed springs to 4.60/9.65, then front arb to 6. Got gold by a tenth of a second after 3 or 4 laps. Most on my FL are between .5-5. seconds faster than me most of the time, so I know there is a lot of time I left on the track.

Awesome job. I changed springs to 4.60/9.65, then front arb to 6. Got gold by a tenth of a second after 3 or 4 laps. Most on my FL are between .5-5. seconds faster than me most of the time, so I know there is a lot of time I left on the track.
I hear ya, on the faster friends. I chase @Soren Jacquet @LordJCS and @chrisspeed281 i don't even try to keep up with two people on my list, after the first two-three turns anyways, one is top 500 world the other is top 100 world consistently.

Just used your Saleen S7 CotM with PL to reach 500pp at Midfield Seasonal from the Tunes thread, but couldnt find it here in your garage to quote. An easy win. Thanks

Just used your Saleen S7 CotM with PL to reach 500pp at Midfield Seasonal from the Tunes thread, but couldnt find it here in your garage to quote. An easy win. Thanks
Yeah I forgot to list it here -_-
Great to hear it rocked the seasonal there.

BMW M3 GTR '03
This car was built in accordance with the rules and regulations for the FITT M Power Challenge. It was a blind tuning challenge so couldn't post till now.
Overall results 1st place lap time 1st place Driver choice.

Based on tester feedback adjust LSD acceleration setting to 12 for better lap times.

This was a great challenge hosted by @shaunm80 and @Bowtie-muscle. I did the scoring which can be found here FITT M Power
Podium results.

GP/F Lap Time Podium
1 Tuner #3 M3 GTR 2:6.898 +00.000
2 Tuner #11 M3 CSL 2:7.074 +0.176
3 Tuner #7 M3 CSL 2:7.552 +0.653
4 Tuner #14 M3 CSL 2:7.731 +0.832
5 Tuner #18 M3 GTR 2:8.071 +1.172

Drivers Choice Podium
1 Tuner #3 M3 GTR 9.29
2 Tuner #11 M3 CSL 9.04
3 Tuner #2 M4 Coupe 8.94
4 Tuner #10 M4 Coupe 8.78
5 Tuner #7 M3 CSL 8.71

Fastest Lap at GP/F
2:04.412; Tuner #3 M3 GTR's tune Driven By @ugabugaz
congrats on the double podium man

congrats on the double podium man
Ty sir.
I saw over in @Bowtie-muscle garage you said you have restarted, if you get a hankering to get the GTR this tune will work all tracks and with no work it will take to SH tired and go +/- 25 pp no issues. Might need to adjust the BB for abs 0 though
Or am I thinking the wrong person gah 1am posting can't think

Sorry to hear that. Does this mean its time to break out the kids books and board games for entertainment now?
No the unit works for ALL other games just not GT6 not sure why. It hangs on install of a patch in the 1.13-1.16 range and wont complete.

My second gen PS3 has given up the ghost on GT6 and will not install the patches after a system database rebuild. I should able to buy a new (used) one in a few weeks.
Only GT6 it won't play? I don't get what the problem is? If it's just a hard drive problem see if you can slap in a new one for cheap rather than buying a new system.

Only GT6 it won't play? I don't get what the problem is? If it's just a hard drive problem see if you can slap in a new one for cheap rather than buying a new system.
Yeah it's got me confused as well. GT6 will not load past the disclaimer screen. But the more confusing part is the patches just won't install I can get 6-10 of them in then it hangs and won't finish.
Gonna try doing them one at a time see if that works.

Yeah it's got me confused as well. GT6 will not load past the disclaimer screen. But the more confusing part is the patches just won't install I can get 6-10 of them in then it hangs and won't finish.
Gonna try doing them one at a time see if that works.
maybe move all your game save data to a usb and delete everything gt6 related before trying it again. I have heard others get stuck on patches before including myself, but for me it eventually worked.

maybe move all your game save data to a usb and delete everything gt6 related before trying it again. I have heard others get stuck on patches before including myself, but for me it eventually worked.

I did that was wheb the problem started. I was having issues with the PS3, locking up with other games. So I backed up all game save files and restored defaults full format, rebuilt the file system and started testing the problem games all worked with no problems so I updated gt6 and it froze, so I deleted the game data and dl'ed 6 patches installed no issues but wouldn't load the game. So I tried three more patches and it hung up again. Gonna try to load the game with no patches if that works then I'll do one at a time.

I did that was wheb the problem started. I was having issues with the PS3, locking up with other games. So I backed up all game save files and restored defaults full format, rebuilt the file system and started testing the problem games all worked with no problems so I updated gt6 and it froze, so I deleted the game data and dl'ed 6 patches installed no issues but wouldn't load the game. So I tried three more patches and it hung up again. Gonna try to load the game with no patches if that works then I'll do one at a time.
hmm ya that is a really weird problem.

So sorry to hear about your PS3 problems.
As someone with recent dramas, I can feel your pain.
Hope it gets sorted soon.
Thank you sir.
I've looked at hdd replacement costs and that is Looking the best bet can get a 120gig nstalled for about $40 usd.
We don't dl movies so don't need 500

I have been using a Ferrari Dino in the current 500pp seasonal and managed an easy gold, tried 'your' Dino tune and it is superb, especially into the hairpin, suprisingly (in a good way) late off the throttle and onto the brakes with absolutely no drama.
Just needs someone fast to do it justice (1m06.xxx possible, 1m07.xxx from me)
Beautiful
:bowdown:👍

I have been using a Ferrari Dino in the current 500pp seasonal and managed an easy gold, tried 'your' Dino tune and it is superb, especially into the hairpin, suprisingly (in a good way) late off the throttle and onto the brakes with absolutely no drama.
Just needs someone fast to do it justice (1m06.xxx possible, 1m07.xxx from me)
Beautiful
:bowdown:👍
Thank you sir. I worked for a long time to get that car right. Had to do it justice it's such a classic and a great car. I'll have to take it out my self once I get my new PS3 patched again.

Back