Bronze Dragon Tuning; Closed indefinitely.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 441 comments
If you can find 8 tenths of a second on the best sectors I managed then you definitely have alien abilities. Even Hami's tune only has a theoretical best of 1:22:2xx
Turn 1 to 6 are wher there is time to get turn 5 is the best , if you hit the turn right and no breaking there full throttle turn 6 tap the break down in 4 quick back in 5th and you are out of the turn with 180-185 km turn 7 in 4th gear 155 to 160 km then it is possibel

Turn 1 to 6 are wher there is time to get turn 5 is the best , if you hit the turn right and no breaking there full throttle turn 6 tap the break down in 4 quick back in 5th and you are out of the turn with 180-185 km turn 7 in 4th gear 155 to 160 km then it is possibel
Ok well when you do the magical 21 you reckon is possible, please be sure to upload the video & share it with us all.

If you can find 8 tenths of a second on the best sectors I managed then you definitely have alien abilities. Even Hami's tune only has a theoretical best of 1:22:2xx
We're pretty sure is part alien. ;)

Check gearing on my rebuild, 5th starts at 167 km/h so once you shift into it after T4, you don't need to shift out till T7. Done right I was clearning T5 at 195 km/h, T6 at 185 km/h but I would flub T7 and hit the dirt, I was trying for a 170 km/h clear it seems do able in the car I couldn't seem to get the line right.

We're pretty sure is part alien. ;)

Check gearing on my rebuild, 5th starts at 167 km/h so once you shift into it after T4, you don't need to shift out till T7. Done right I was clearning T5 at 195 km/h, T6 at 185 km/h but I would flub T7 and hit the dirt, I was trying for a 170 km/h clear it seems do able in the car I couldn't seem to get the line right.
T5 can be taken with 200 but that need the right turn in at that turn

Is that the LMP2 with the Nissan engine?
image.jpeg

Yep. Its 95% done. It's still a little off at mid speed.
best lap 8:48.xxx (and I suck at Nurburgring)

You must be part alien too being able to lap the ring and win this race. :) I used Bob to do this race for me in the LM55 and he is great at it.
Zero pit stop car, RM tires. have more then 1/4 tank of fuel and 8 points left on the tires. 👍
and teh driving line is my friend in this race. :lol:

The Zytek Greaves Nissan is awesome. Fantastic car.

1:21 at Brands miiiiight be doable. My 22.677 left a couple of ticks on the clock. Not sure about chopping off 7 tenths, but maybe.
It is a fantastic car. I figured it was my best shot at the 24 hours (minutes) of Nurburgring took a couple of tweaks from my 600 PP tune but it works great. Don't have to stress about it just drive it and don't crash and you will(should) take home a win.

Brandshatch with a 1:21 in this car would take a perfect lap with a top level TT tune. That is not this car. Mid-high 22's ok.

The Toyota TS030 can do the Nürb 24 real easy. RS tires and no pit stop needed. And the Audi R18, too.

Nürb 24 is my favorite track with ~9500 miles on it according to my Stats. 11k in the TS030.
I'll give it a go in them see how it goes. I don't know Nur very in any configuration so I went with a underpowered car that handles great to get it done.

The Zytek has a real smooth power delivery which certainly helps it be easy to drive whereas the TS030 has a huge power boost over 75 mph with the hybrid bits which can make it a bit tougher. The Audi sends its hybrid power to the front tires and that helps make it easier to drive than the Toyota, but the Toyota is fast.

The Zytek has a real smooth power delivery which certainly helps it be easy to drive whereas the TS030 has a huge power boost over 75 mph with the hybrid bits which can make it a bit tougher. The Audi sends its hybrid power to the front tires and that helps make it easier to drive than the Toyota, but the Toyota is fast.
Hmm I'll give them a go after I look at the new seasonal a in the morning.
Did you decide if you were going to test the FITT event? Still have a but if time I think.

Hmm I'll give them a go after I look at the new seasonal a in the morning.
Did you decide if you were going to test the FITT event? Still have a but if time I think.
They're definitely a step up from the Zytek with throttle control absolutely crucial to success.
Not that I race online as you know, but are new seasonals available? I've been checking the news page for them & any news from PD HQ but haven't seen any. Things are suspiciously quiet o_O
I spoke to Corey earlier today & he's still feeling pretty sore with his rib injuries. Otherwise he would be a valuable addition to the test team.

Seasonals are a cake walk at the full pp and tire. All three. Lotta money to be had, though.

I doubt I'll do the FITT testing. Not really feeling it to do 100 laps on Brands at the moment. Though there's still like five days to go…

Edit: yeah cause my side/rib still hurts after a short time with the wheel.

Things are suspiciously quiet o_O
Check the seasonal a sub forum things get posted pretty quick there.

Seasonals are a cake walk at the full pp and tire. All three. Lotta money to be had, though.

I doubt I'll do the FITT testing. Not really feeling it to do 100 laps on Brands at the moment. Though there's still like five days to go…

Edit: yeah cause my side/rib still hurts after a short time with the wheel.
I hear ya on the laps. But haven't you done several already?
If you have done three you could do one a day and finish with a minor extension from Pete.
But if not no worries. I know I can't drive worth a damn if I knock my back out at the play ground with the kids. So I understand ya on the pain bit.
Missed your feed back on this one. I think you would have a ton of fun.

Check the seasonal a sub forum things get posted pretty quick there.

If you have done three you could do one a day and finish with a minor extension from Pete.
But if not no worries. I know I can't drive worth a damn if I knock my back out at the play ground with the kids. So I understand ya on the pain bit.
Missed your feed back on this one. I think you would have a ton of fun.
Wouldn't you know it, I checked the news forum only a couple of hours ago, made the post & ta da, new seasonals :ouch: :embarrassed:

I do a few laps and have to stop for a pain killing swig of beer or three. It's the left arm movement that gets me. The stretch. I've driven three F3 cars. Mine, Pete's and the hypothetical top 5 tune. I might be up for it but as of now, not feeling it.

I do a few laps and have to stop for a pain killing swig of beer or three. It's the left arm movement that gets me. The stretch. I've driven three F3 cars. Mine, Pete's and the hypothetical top 5 tune. I might be up for it but as of now, not feeling it.
Cory, as much as we'd love to have you jump on board, my personal advice is to rest up, keep taking your medicine :cheers:, take it easy :cool: & get well soon. I'd hate for you to compromise your recovery in any way & have to spend any longer than you have to getting better.

Back