Bronze Dragon Tuning; Closed indefinitely.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 441 comments
I know man. Let me get on my feet in game and we'll have to tear up Trial Mountain again. The new physics are getting to me but as soon as I can I am recreating my old Lotus and the DTM Merc.
Sounds good.
Hey to get you're head around it hit my database and take a few out. The 111R is insane the HSC is a collaboration tune with @shaunm80 as is the BRZ Both cars are stupid fast and stable.
TT tunes are a totally different animal in GT6 they are good to drive to see how cats act on the edge.

Otaliema+M3+Nurb+GP.jpg

So about a month ago I was going to do a review of your FITT M3. I didn't end up doing it(theres a lot of reasons, for now lets just say that GT7 desperately needs better replay functions than 6), but I couldn't let this image go to waste. I didn't have the same paint that you used, so I guesstimated for the wheels; I'm pretty sure its still one of the GT METALLIC ones.

Anyways, as for a short review: I really can't say anything that the testers didn't. The car performs phenomenally, and the results showed. Really the only downside to the car was the differential, and even then at least it was the inside wheel that was spinning up rather than the outside.

Otaliema+M3+Nurb+GP.jpg

So about a month ago I was going to do a review of your FITT M3. I didn't end up doing it(theres a lot of reasons, for now lets just say that GT7 desperately needs better replay functions than 6), but I couldn't let this image go to waste. I didn't have the same paint that you used, so I guesstimated for the wheels; I'm pretty sure its still one of the GT METALLIC ones.

Anyways, as for a short review: I really can't say anything that the testers didn't. The car performs phenomenally, and the results showed. Really the only downside to the car was the differential, and even then at least it was the inside wheel that was spinning up rather than the outside.
That is an awesome shot.
Yeah I've been toying with the diff to see if I can get better results but for my style the outside spinning is bad so I always set it to the inside or both.
I will get some feedback on your Huryara soon

--Seasonal races--
400 PP Italian Festival
Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 detune it to 400 tune is made for it.

500 PP Fighting Muscle Cars
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03
Ford GT40 Mark I '66
Ford RS200 '84 (yes it's rally but's still really fun on tarmac)
Honda Acura HSC '03 '04Detuned to 500 transmission rebuilt to allow use at any RPM range 👍

Rain Meisters
Umm in theory the following cars will work. I'm just not good in the rain.
Ford RS200 '84 (yes it's rally but's still really fun on tarmac) Flip BB.
Honda Acura HSC '03 '04Detuned to 500 transmission rebuilt to allow use at any RPM range 👍

Ford
GT40 Mark I '66 Race/Seasonal

Very nice tune for the Midway seasonal event. Way to easy to win but a lot of fun when doing so. Very quick car indeed given the age of this car. Best lap for me was a 1.16.6xx around midway. A very good tune.
Yes it is a easy win but man that car is fun to drive. Did you try the RS200? It's a blast

The fun about the F.I:T:T WSR is that the engine can´t be touche and the ballast is banned , so it´s alle up to the suspention, gearbox, and drivetrain, and ofcours the downforce.
I have pre-testet them and in laptimes they are not far apart from each other, so now It´s time to really push the hard.
So they will all get 10 laps on the track , and when thats done , I will test them all with RH tyres and with Full Downforce

The fun about the F.I:T:T WSR is that the engine can´t be touche and the ballast is banned , so it´s alle up to the suspention, gearbox, and drivetrain, and ofcours the downforce.
I have pre-testet them and in laptimes they are not far apart from each other, so now It´s time to really push the hard.
So they will all get 10 laps on the track , and when thats done , I will test them all with RH tyres and with Full Downforce
Will be interesting to see if full aero improves or hurts the times on the cars running low aero. I look forward to it.

FITT WSR F3 Updated based on testter feedback, it's faster in the turns, more stable out of the turns and has a higher top speed now. Enjoy 👍
I've just finished a quick 6 lap session in the revised tune and can report back that I managed a 1:23:566 on my 3rd flying lap, an improvement of 0.99 on the best I could screw together with the previous spec in 10 laps. If I compare sector times, it recorded best times of 16.7, 11.5, 13.4, 19.5 & 21.6. That's an improvement of 0.2 in sector 1, equal split in sector 2, a deficit of 0.1 in sector 3, a 0.2 gain in sector 4 and an equal split in sector 5. This improves the potential PB from a 1:23:0xx to a 1:22:7xx. It's certainly sharper in the front end with a noticeable improvement in feeling all the way through sectors 1 & 4. The gains in sector 4 are so good I was taking turns 6 & 8 in 5th gear! It turns into turn 9 so well now it's possible to get a drift happening but that didn't provide any gain on the stopwatch.
Good job :bowdown: :) 👍

I've just finished a quick 6 lap session in the revised tune and can report back that I managed a 1:23:566 on my 3rd flying lap, an improvement of 0.99 on the best I could screw together with the previous spec in 10 laps. If I compare sector times, it recorded best times of 16.7, 11.5, 13.4, 19.5 & 21.6. That's an improvement of 0.2 in sector 1, equal split in sector 2, a deficit of 0.1 in sector 3, a 0.2 gain in sector 4 and an equal split in sector 5. This improves the potential PB from a 1:23:0xx to a 1:22:7xx. It's certainly sharper in the front end with a noticeable improvement in feeling all the way through sectors 1 & 4. The gains in sector 4 are so good I was taking turns 6 & 8 in 5th gear! It turns into turn 9 so well now it's possible to get a drift happening but that didn't provide any gain on the stopwatch.
Good job :bowdown: :) 👍
Awesome thats what I was hoping for. still not quite as fast as @Motor City Hami but a major improvement over the entry tune.

Awesome thats what I was hoping for. still not quite as fast as @Motor City Hami but a major improvement over the entry tune.
I don't think anyone was going to catch Hami. He has a 0.3 gap over me in my own tune! I'm sure if I spent another 10 laps dancing with it I might gain a tenth or two at best.
i must give it a try later . at brands hatch 80´s track
I'm sure you'll enjoy the improvements Soren. I'll be surprised if you don't do a 1:23 with it.

I don't think anyone was going to catch Hami. He has a 0.3 gap over me in my own tune! I'm sure if I spent another 10 laps dancing with it I might gain a tenth or two at best.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the improvements Soren. I'll be surprised if you don't do a 1:23 with it.
I know that this little car can do 1:21 on Rh tyres but then it shall also be a perfect lap ,

Back