Bronze Dragon Tuning; Closed indefinitely.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 441 comments
I do a few laps and have to stop for a pain killing swig of beer or three. It's the left arm movement that gets me. The stretch. I've driven three F3 cars. Mine, Pete's and the hypothetical top 5 tune. I might be up for it but as of now, not feeling it.
What @Pete05 said. I certainly don't want to see you delay your recovery on our account. Medicine and rest. Mild use to keep the blood flowing to aid in recovery.

Tommy Kaira
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 Race 400-581 PP
this car has a full RPM transmission, tuned at 200 kg ballast with no weight, windows or hood, tested at full power and weight, it needs SS tires at full bore, and will do great on CS tires all the way down to 400 pp. I was rocking wins easy at 450 in the current Madrid seasonal. Just drive it smooth. If you push it too hard you it will kill you, You don't drive it hard enough it will complain till you give it more.

I have linked all my currently shared tracks on the PSN network. Author credit given if I didn't make it. Tags used if I know who the PSN belongs too.
@shaunm80 credited with a track creation in the list.
@coryclifford the other tracks I got came from your list, do you remember if the authors have GTP SN's?

Looks like their name pops up if you go to the GT site, my (your) page, shared tracks and open the link. (I was trying to make it easy for myself.)
Yeah if you view your tracks you get that funky link https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/mypage/course/ you have to view another persons page to get the https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/Otaliema/course/ to show up.
Speaking of which I just made Pikes peak check it out. Not the GT2/3 excuse of a track. 10 km of the actual toll way leading to the summit. I was 800 m short of the parking lot. -_-

Last edited:
I'll do some credit giving typing later then. Driving on that, drops BAVS & CURBS at the moment in the Mugen Motul Civic. Lotta fun.

And your link for Pikes Peak doesn't work.
I forgot a slash -_- gonna need to check the OP links now...

Re: Pikes Peak

Not quite the same without the chance of falling off a cliff to a burning death but it's fun. We should time trial it in the Pikes Peak car!
Ok edited the links tthey should work now I hope, new url design that I can't self check. I dislike it...
Agreed and lack of uphill part is kinda blah but man thats a fun drive to take. I was surprised at the speeds I hit in the Zyek on the test drive 280 in a couple spots.

On your Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo the 2nd gear is wrong, it should be set at ether 3.710 or 3.810 and not 2.810 listed in your tune, could you check this out thanks.

Last edited:
On your Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo the 2nd gear is wrong, it should be set at ether 3.710 or 3.810 and not 2.810 listed in your tune, could you check this out thanks.
I just looked at it :lol: but I wasn't checking gears. I'll look later tonight. Thanks for heads up

I just looked at it :lol: but I wasn't checking gears. I'll look later tonight. Thanks for heads up

@Pete05 i hear ya maybe they will allow offline use down the road.
image.png

Umm for some reason I forgot to or lost my FITT Ford GT '05 car from line up so that's been added back in and I also made a all track version of the car with a varible transmission for all tracks and set up to work on SS to RM tires.
FITT
GT '05 FITT 1st place car
All track
GT '05 Race 550 PP

I haven't tried yet, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that your Chappy 2J updated 4/1 should git r done right for the expert 10 lap race. The apparent lack of oversteer makes me think this racer could handle well in the rain...or it could dig mud holes:lol: I havent done that race yet. Time will tell

Back