Bronze Dragon Tuning; Closed indefinitely.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 441 comments
I haven't tried yet, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that your Chappy 2J updated 4/1 should git r done right for the expert 10 lap race. The apparent lack of oversteer makes me think this racer could handle well in the rain...or it could dig mud holes:lol: I havent done that race yet. Time will tell
I don't know how well it will take to the wet it was tuned on dry Tarmac with never a thought to wet track. But it also never gets past 60% surface water so RS or IM tires work quite well.

I promise I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. Just be busy dealing with life, sick kids, Halloween, sick wife. Broken cars, doctors, fatigue and lack of pkay time. I have a couple in the works. I will get them up soon. New FITT Touge at La Serria so at least one new tune coming for that
Life does get in the way some times. Concentrate on that and perfecting your FITT tune in between that and sleep. GT6 is a game at the end of the day so take it easy and stay healthy.

Congratulations for being member of the week. Very much deserved may I add. Thanks for the plug too, I appreciate that a lot. :)
Well they asked for thread recommendation and the only one that came to mind was Exeter GT 👍

Echo of what Shaun said, congrats and fully deserved.
Thank you 👍

Think it would a bit much to link it in my sig?

My long time pet project a Non-Drag racing Transmission tuning guide Has finally been published. Check it out 👍
Good day to you sir, I hope you've recovered from your MotW party with little ill effects :lol:👍

I just saw this pop up and thought I'd take a sneak peek :). I do have one question for you though. Other than a nice picture of a ZZII caning it out of the last turn at Suzuka....was there any other information you wanted to attach to the link? :sly: :lol: Sorry couldn't help it :D :cheers:

Good day to you sir, I hope you've recovered from your MotW party with little ill effects :lol:👍

I just saw this pop up and thought I'd take a sneak peek :). I do have one question for you though. Other than a nice picture of a ZZII caning it out of the last turn at Suzuka....was there any other information you wanted to attach to the link? :sly: :lol: Sorry couldn't help it :D :cheers:
Yes! the guide :lol: I thought I had corrected my copy/paste guess I didn't, and I didn't ready the url when I posted it.
Thank you sir.

And yes No ill effects. I'm ratther boring at parties cause I only drink one or two ;)

Yes! the guide :lol: I thought I had corrected my copy/paste guess I didn't, and I didn't ready the url when I posted it.
Thank you sir.

And yes No ill effects. I'm ratther boring at parties cause I only drink one or two ;)
Me too, it makes for a cheap night though :)
Hey don't worry about it :)👍 We all make mistooks...see :lol:.

OK, that's going to be a lot more reading added to the "get to" pile. Thanks for putting the time and effort into developing this guide for the community, I'm sure it'll be a lot of help to a lot of us 👍 :cheers:

Me too, it makes for a cheap night though :)
Hey don't worry about it :)👍 We all make mistooks...see :lol:.

OK, that's going to be a lot more reading added to the "get to" pile. Thanks for putting the time and effort into developing this guide for the community, I'm sure it'll be a lot of help to a lot of us 👍 :cheers:
It does make for a "cheap" night if you drink the average stuff, but my wife and I like top shelf so it still costs us $50 s round :lol:

That's the hope with the guide.
I hope in GT7 I have to rewrite it because the transmission tuning is better

It does make for a "cheap" night if you drink the average stuff, but my wife and I like top shelf so it still costs us $50 s round :lol:

That's the hope with the guide.
I hope in GT7 I have to rewrite it because the transmission tuning is better
Ah, quality over quantity. I can dig that :)

I'm sure it will 👍 Just don't get your hopes up, I think the transmission model is going to be pretty far down the list as far as improving things go. I'm pretty sure it'll be in the "if it ain't broke..." box, they've been using the same model for it since forever as far as I can tell, can't see them changing it now :)

Ah, quality over quantity. I can dig that :)

I'm sure it will 👍 Just don't get your hopes up, I think the transmission model is going to be pretty far down the list as far as improving things go. I'm pretty sure it'll be in the "if it ain't broke..." box, they've been using the same model for it since forever as far as I can tell, can't see them changing it now :)
The most expensive fire water I've ever come across was 23 years ago at an upmarket bar in Melbourne. Louis Tres French Brandy. $75 Aussie dollars for a SHOT! :crazy:
That's 30ml! :eek:
Needless to say, I ordered something else.

The most expensive fire water I've ever come across was 23 years ago at an upmarket bar in Melbourne. Louis Tres French Brandy. $75 Aussie dollars for a SHOT! :crazy:
That's 30ml! :eek:
Needless to say, I ordered something else.
Let's see 23 years back the US dollar was medium strong... So $50 bucks a shot when the min wage was $6.00 an hour twos of work to buy one shot...yikes.

New (revised) Volkswagen Sicorro R '10 Added to the garage.
I updated my old FITT tune from @Bowtie-muscle Hot Hatch Challenge held at Brands Hatch GP from a little over a year ago. It's faster, more stable and a Full PP range car now. tires +/- 1 level no issues. Tear it up, light em up and win some $$$

Re Ammiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
Total domination of the GT300 seasonal Enjoy.
*Note takes 2 races to pay for the car.
Also recommend the BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 Race tune fast stable fun

Last edited:
New (revised) Volkswagen Sicorro R '10 Added to the garage.
I updated my old FITT tune from @Bowtie-muscle Hot Hatch Challenge held at Brands Hatch GP from a little over a year ago. It's faster, more stable and a Full PP range car now. tires +/- 1 level no issues. Tear it up, light em up and win some $$$

Re Ammiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
Total domination of the GT300 seasonal Enjoy.
*Note takes 2 races to pay for the car.
Also recommend the BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 Race tune fast stable fun

So I just built your '06 RX7 GT300 car. You have it listed as a Stage 2 Engine with no mention of a turbo but when I built it the only way I could match you HP and PP numbers was to add a Mid RPM range turbo and leave the engine stage stock. Just wanted to let you know! About to take it to the beginner seasonal now. I'll let you know how it goes! :cheers:

Edit: Definitely an easy win over these rabbits! The car is extremely stable and fast! I was surprised by how well the gears worked, although I shouldn't be considering how much time you've put into working out how the transmissions work in this game! Bravo sir! 👍

Last edited:
So I just built your '06 RX7 GT300 car. You have it listed as a Stage 2 Engine with no mention of a turbo but when I built it the only way I could match you HP and PP numbers was to add a Mid RPM range turbo and leave the engine stage stock. Just wanted to let you know! About to take it to the beginner seasonal now. I'll let you know how it goes! :cheers:

Edit: Definitely an easy win over these rabbits! The car is extremely stable and fast! I was surprised by how well the gears worked, although I shouldn't be considering how much time you've put into working out how the transmissions work in this game! Bravo sir! 👍
Thanks for the heads up on the typo in the listing. Had preschooler distraction when listing it. I'll get that fixed.

RUF008.jpg

RUF 3400S '00 For better or worse here it is.
Have fun drive it hard but treat it nice or you will find it will slap you.
This car was tuned in accordance with the rules and regulations for the FITT RUF Challenge
The car has been tested at other tracks and it works well. The transmission needs work for longer tracks but 240 km/h top end is still respectable.
Enjoy!

RUFF CTR2 '96 FITT Tune.

Lotus Elise '11 Unlimited Full Bore, No ballast, No limits.
elise003-jpg.513110

It likes Sport Soft the best. Racing it gets twitchy, Medium and harder it gets slippery, but thats not a bad thing for smoking shots 👍:lol:
7 minutes at Green Hell, 1:10's at Mid field and 3:05's at SSR-11 (still learning my own track :ouch:)

The pics aren't displaying on my phone :(
I'm sorry are they showing broken image icons? They are the same ones as the CoTM thread, same links so if CoTM is working it's something funky. Might try clearing your cache it might too full.

I'm sorry are they showing broken image icons? They are the same ones as the CoTM thread, same links so if CoTM is working it's something funky. Might try clearing your cache it might too full.
Just showing the letters IMG in between [ ]

Back