<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
That would explain it then. Anyway that you can sabotage the internet so that he can't use it while you're racing?

Are you on a wired connection, because that will also help? Just get a really long ethernet cable from somewhere like Maplin and set it up for the evening. The PS3 wireless seems to be poor.

wireless cause I'm broke atm lol

Because if I do it? I'm disqualiffied?

You will be if you go racing another car, yes. And then penalised some more afterwards.

You should have tested the cars before you committed to the one you did.

This.

Changes only allowed in special circumstances (i.e. where a car has a clear performance disadvantage).

How's ya patience doing pal?:lol:

Alright... for now....

1:01.7xx best, 1:02's realistically. The Volvo is really fast on the straights but loses it all in the corners. Should be fun.

Well I've managed a 1:02.095 running 295 Bhp.but that was a perfect lap so I'll be handicapped a bit for this race...not bad considering I'm 1500 kgs and 10 bhp down on Ian's 1220 kg 305 Bhp car...it's just frustrating getting onto his bumper in the slipstream an watch him simply drive away 2 and a half car lengths by the time we reach the end of the straight...not really moaning I'm just pointing out in advance I'll be late on my brakes to try to keep up...lol

Well I've managed a 1:02.095 running 295 Bhp.but that was a perfect lap so I'll be handicapped a bit for this race...not bad considering I'm 1500 kgs and 10 bhp down on Ian's 1220 kg 305 Bhp car...it's just frustrating getting onto his bumper in the slipstream an watch him simply drive away 2 and a half car lengths by the time we reach the end of the straight...not really moaning I'm just pointing out in advance I'll be late on my brakes to try to keep up...lol

Hmm.... I'll give it a run out in a bit to see what's happening.

Peugeot 1:01.490
VW 1:01.650

Not so bad, I guess?

Yup. Doing Copse and Brooklands right earns you so much time.
Yeah, that's where I'm loosing my time, those corners need to be perfect really, but they're really tricky to master.

It'll be a fun race, especially with it being 20 laps. Hopefully we'll see a few more points dished out for laps led.

not good with the corner names at this track , will have to google it

copse for sure is the killer for me and then the maggots , beckets section .

is it ok to get on the curb there ?

Today Canyon joined my room and asked why tyre/Fuel on normal and not fast.
So I changed it to fast but then read the open posts on here and it does say:
Tyre/Fuel Consumption - Normal.

Sure others thought or thinking it's Fast and been put right before within this room somewhere.

So rolo sorry can you again please comfrim.

Tyre/Fuel Consumption - Normal

Is right as it not normal for Canyon to be wrong

Today Canyon joined my room and asked why tyre/Fuel on normal and not fast.
So I changed it to fast but then read the open posts on here and it does say:
Tyre/Fuel Consumption - Normal.

Sure others thought or thinking it's Fast and been put right before within this room somewhere.

So rolo sorry can you again please comfrim.

Tyre/Fuel Consumption - Normal

Is right as it not normal for Canyon to be wrong

It is Normal.

Back