<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Am not participating tonight, disconnected from room twice within an hour and by words of Rolo "A bit laggy there", "Badly laggy". I will kick my dads butt by next week don't you worry though!

I have just got home from a trip to the NEC birmingham
My internet today is causing alot of problems and needs sorting out, there is another update to my surprise which can't fully be performed before the pre-qualitying race :irked:

I apologize Brendon as I have let you down again but hopefully my GT6 will be updated and my internet connection will be fixed before next thursday

Good luck to everyone for tonight's race on Silverstone National 👍

I have just got home from a trip to the NEC birmingham
My internet today is causing alot of problems and needs sorting out, there is another update to my surprise which can't fully be performed before the pre-qualitying race :irked:

I apologize Brendon as I have let you down again but hopefully my GT6 will be updated and my internet connection will be fixed before next thursday

Good luck to everyone for tonight's race on Silverstone National 👍

You haven't let me down, internet let us both down, lets strike with vengeance next week!

You haven't let me down, internet let us both down, lets strike with vengeance next week!

For next week's preparation:

Internet needs sorting considerations-
  1. We both will need to try and go wired, by getting a very long Ethernet cable
  2. Clearing cache
  3. Not letting anyone else use it during the time of the race
Race preparations-
  1. Friday (tomorrow) evening at about this time in my lounge for practice and tuning
  2. same on Saturday (we will sort out times on FB)
  3. same on Wednesday next week

For next week's preparation:

Internet needs sorting considerations-
  1. We both will need to try and go wired, by getting a very long Ethernet cable
  2. Clearing cache
  3. Not letting anyone else use it during the time of the race
Race preparations-
  1. Friday (tomorrow) evening at about this time in my lounge for practice and tuning
  2. same on Saturday (we will sort out times on FB)
  3. same on Wednesday next week

Lets go! :D and we will magically find a whole 2s per lap over everyone xD

We've only just raced. Lol

Results take a day or two to be announced, any incidents need to be checked on the race replays and the points calculated. From memory, the latest the results have ever been announced is Monday.

Some clarification on something after tonight, since Pre-Q was cancelled...

We were due to have 8 qualifying tonight, but one was late and one disconnected repeatedly before session start before leaving altogether, therefore leaving 6 so cancelling the need for qualifying.

The session will start at 7.10pm GMT latest and I won't waste longer of the night starting again from scratch if you make it in at 7.11, or if you keep disconnecting.

There were then only 14 cars in the main races since two of the locked in drivers were missing. Reserves/qualifiers who were meant to be there for pre-qualifying but weren't do not get the right to race with us in the main races - if it means we don't have a full field then so be it, but in my view, if you haven't qualified (because you missed it), you shouldn't be allowed to race anyway.

For future reference (although this wasn't relevant tonight), if you're in that position but try to race anyway then appropriate penalties will be handed out.

Much cleaner racing this week guys, well done. Had some good fun and even pulled a win out of the deal after a great battle with True that went on for like 7 laps.

Race1 was pretty good, race 2 was ok up to 6th lap.

I'll keep up a bit more, but without a decent tune i'm just a problem around the track "a mobile chicane".

Just a head up, respect other driver more, expecially the slow ones that if you crash into will end up to go through the prequaly.

Just a head up, respect other driver more, expecially the slow ones that if you crash into will end up to go through the prequaly.
Whether or not a driver will need to pre-qualify shouldn't make any difference to the amount of respect that they receive. Respect drivers all the time. 👍

You did better this week Karsten, you were running much stronger than last week. Nice one.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the points. Rolo got the points up really quick last week, despite the number of incidents. Thankfully this week didn't seem quite as bad.

Much cleaner racing this week guys, well done. Had some good fun and even pulled a win out of the deal after a great battle with True that went on for like 7 laps.

It looked like a great battle between you two. You were so busy battling it out that I was catching up like crazy. I was gutted that xflow was making me defend because I think that I could have joined the battle myself. Xflow was making me sweat. 👍

Last edited:
any autumn ring times yet ?

car feels a lot better here now than compared to that pre season test we had here , not sure sure if its the tuning or just the seat time ive had.

Back