<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
I am very sorry I hope things tonight I really really thought I was going to make the race my bad. Sorry @rolo912011 won't happen again

I'm not having a go, you're not forced to be here, I'm just clarifying the rules in that kind of situation. đź‘Ť

any autumn ring times yet ?

I'm thinking high 21 would be good, mid 21 would be highly competitive. I'll do a run out one of the nights this week and run the whole field, like last week. Maybe @Ian_83 will have a lounge open :sly:

Can you give the Volvo a thrash around Autumn Ring for me Rolo? My current PB is a 22.8, with 23's being the norm. There is probably more to give, so you'll probably be quicker as usual. Lol.

A few pictures taken from yesterdays racing: (Click to enlarge)
Silverstone National Circuit.jpg Silverstone National Circuit_1.jpg Silverstone National Circuit_2.jpg Silverstone National Circuit_3.jpg Silverstone National Circuit_4.jpg Silverstone National Circuit_5.jpg Silverstone National Circuit_6.jpg
It was a great couple of races, I had/saw some very close battles taking place and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

I just wasn't happy with making such stupid mistakes in R2. Autumn Ring should play to the handling strengths of the Genesis.

I hope so, the Genesis seemed nice when I tried it around Ascari. Hopefully your run of bad luck will end after that last race at Silverstone.....bring on Autumn Ring (not that I'm looking forward to it) and let the Genesis, with its many cylinders shine.

Autumn Ring will probably be my weakest track, followed closely by Brands Indy/GP. Thank god that Silverstone GP is on the calendar.

Can you put a few into Skengs too? He's a fast f:censored:.

NO not him again, them guard dogs he got a right nightmare...

Not as would know anything about them as never been there before...

Hmm well hmmm he sort of got CCTV now as well, bit ott really as if any of us would add salt to his oil :nervous:

I'm not sure if Canyon has any C4 left over. Last I heard, he had used it all up on your car. Expect a very big bang anyday now. :nervous:

I watched the replays back again this morning and I'm still amazed at how well the FR's get their power down at the start of the race. The FF's are still wheelspinning away and the FR's are in 2nd and 3rd gear. It's great fun seeing a mixed grid again and looking at the strengths and weaknesses of the different cars.

I think that the Megane looks like a great all-rounder. The Volvo is a straight line missile. The Pug looks like it's entering a beauty contest (I hope that the top comes off soon). And those BMW's look like they're being driven by a pair of sales reps that enjoy a little part-time light murdering.

I hope so, the Genesis seemed nice when I tried it around Ascari. Hopefully your run of bad luck will end after that last race at Silverstone.....bring on Autumn Ring (not that I'm looking forward to it) and let the Genesis, with its many cylinders shine.

Autumn Ring will probably be my weakest track, followed closely by Brands Indy/GP. Thank god that Silverstone GP is on the calendar.

Can almost guarantee the Volvo and VW will be horrid around Autumn Ring :indiff:

Need some c4 then m8 we just blow him up in mid race, sure Canyon got some for it?

Did someone say C4? :sly: đź’ˇ

Sorry I wasn't there yesterday guys my Internet was playing up it still seems abit messed up now I don't no what's happening I have never had Internet problems.
I should be back for the next meeting I hope

I'm opening a room for a little while. Feel free to join.
I would join but I've put the wheel away now. The missus starts to complain if I leave it all set-up in the lounge for days on end. I have to be keep in her good books.

I'd love to know what kind of times the cars are doing though.

I'm opening a room for a little while. Feel free to join.

Me to waked to join m8 been up from 17:40 yesterday.
Did a few lap round Autumn Ring and lap in 26s I went off.

Autumn Ring I like as a track but I need to be awake for it, need rest right now.

absolutely great racing yesterday guys. im a bit gutted after race 1. it was incredibly laggy and i got dc after a lag crash.
race 2 went really well. i had a good battle with street but he fell back. (what happened m8?) then the last half i had a brilliant battle with quade. in 2 laps i lost a huge lead due to that stupid pit bug. i might not have kept the win but he wouldn't have caught up as quick.
but im not sure how happy to be with the last 2 rounds. each race i've been able to challenge for a podium but misfortune hits me. im the most competitive i've ever been this season and i'd love to finish top 4 and get at least 1 win. but great racing guys and a huge shout out to my team mate :)

Nothing wrong with finishing 2nd mate. :) Your race 1 was unfortunate, I'm not sure why you were getting the lag, I didn't personally experience any. I know how you feel though, it's annoying when you know that you could have done better...I've been there. I think a couple of other drivers are having the same mis-fortune this season too.

Any podium finish is a great result, especially when the grid is so full of great drivers. You should be pleased.

Results from Silverstone National:

Pre-Qualifying Race:

Cancelled

Race 1:

1. PleaseD1e
2. rolo912011
3. xflow1390
4. skengdigi
5. qrtintheshade (warning)
6. DR_ingo5
7. CptMadBean
8. karsten_beoulve
9. glenn_cullen
10. Street-King-07
11. canyondrifter
12. SLC_VR6_V-DUB (10-second penalty for run-off use)
13. zootee
DNF. True-blue-8

Pole Position: xflow1390
Fastest Lap: PleaseD1e - 1:01.101
Lap Leaders: qrtintheshade, xflow1390, skengdigi, PleaseD1e, karsten_beoulve

Race 2:

1. qrtintheshade
2. True-blue-8
3. PleaseD1e
4. xflow1390
5. skengdigi
6. rolo912011
7. CptMadBean
8. glenn_cullen
9. DR_ingo5
10. canyondrifter
11. SLC_VR6_V-DUB (10-second penalty for run-off use)
12. Street-King-07
13. karsten_beoulve

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:00.907
Lap Leaders: True-blue-8, qrtintheshade, PleaseD1e, SLC_VR6_V-DUB

--

Drivers on Probation:
@Dimse91 - same situation as last week still applies

--

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained to you. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal your penalty/penalties should you wish to.

Points up shortly đź‘Ť

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

S7Drivers140314_zps60719ed3.png

Teams' Points:

S7Teams140314_zps4ead4680.png

Manufacturers' Points:

S7Manufacturers140314_zps9c46620a.png

Independents' Points:

S7Independents140314_zps4902ef46.png

Jack Sears Trophy:

S7JST140314_zpse1cd299c.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Autumn Ring (20/03/14)

Pre-Qualifying Race: 7 Laps

No Pit Stop
Main Races: 15 Laps

Pit Window: 6 - 10

---

Pre-Qualifying Drivers for This Round (please arrive ready for 7pm):

@Scaniabebe
@sibbystiggy
@mrbrendon999
@Dimse91
@unitedstomper
@GTPvw_slc
@Zootee
@hurleyman24
@SpeedyMcQueen

@flowaangelz
@Harsk100
@swiftsmith
@K1utch

@powwa25
@AudiMan2011

@canyondrifter
@azidahaka
@MiuraSV

Reserves are only allowed to enter the room if there is space to do so!

Locked-in Drivers for This Round (please arrive at around 7.30pm):

@rolo912011
@quade420
@neljack
@SkengD

@Malcolm Tucker
@DirtyNurbKing58
@DR_ingo5
@xflow1390
@Ian_83
@CptMadBean

You guys will get a message from me over PSN when we're ready to get you in. đź‘Ť

All information now up.

priesty and alpalof (both Bloodhound Volvos) are removed from the series due to the AWOL rule. They can sign up again but will be at the back of the queue. @swiftsmith and @Harsk100 are promoted to full-time drives.

All information now up.

priesty and alpalof (both Bloodhound Volvos) are removed from the series due to the AWOL rule. They can sign up again but will be at the back of the queue. @swiftsmith and @Harsk100 are promoted to full-time drives.
Sorry If I got out but I and smith lost the connection of the server of your lobby :'(

Thank you! What is AWOL rule?

From OP (please read this properly):

If you miss 3 consecutive rounds of the series (or both of the first 2 rounds) without any reason or comment to let us know, either before or during your absence, then you will be removed from the series, and your space will be freed up for another driver. You can re-apply to join, but you will sit at the back of the queue.

Back