<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Probably needs to be tested with a fair few people on track too. :(

Rolo - would you be able to test it on Thursday after racing Autumn Ring? If people are willing to hang around after the race for an extra 15 minutes it would be hugely beneficial.

1. Spa - 06/03/14
2. Silverstone National - 13/03/14
3. Autumn Ring - 20/03/14

4. Brands Hatch Indy - 27/03/14
5. Bathurst - 03/04/14
6. Motegi East - 10/04/14
7. Silverstone GP - 17/04/14
8. Brands Hatch GP - 24/04/14

I'd just like to point out Rolo that you may want to consider changing the Bathurst event! After last night in TOCA; probably not the best of ideas to have it as a points scoring round! :scared:

EDIT: Oh, just looked up in the thread to find it's already being discussed! Sorry!

Oh, and in other news... I have something exiting to announce about my plans for the next Season in BTCC! :D

You always have something exciting to announce.:rolleyes::PHave you single handed managed to fix GT6? Now that's darn exciting.:cool:

I think I'll stick to learning how to Mod Euro Truck Simulator 2 (been in the TruckSim Community almost 5 years and haven't made a single Mod) :P

No, it is about myself, HSR and the future of the team! :D

Probably needs to be tested with a fair few people on track too. :(

Rolo - would you be able to test it on Thursday after racing Autumn Ring? If people are willing to hang around after the race for an extra 15 minutes it would be hugely beneficial.

I can do if people stay around for it.... are you going to be on in the week as well?

I'd just like to point out Rolo that you may want to consider changing the Bathurst event! After last night in TOCA; probably not the best of ideas to have it as a points scoring round! :scared:

Indeed... GVS will be the replacement in case of problems. Will test there today to make sure all's well.

I can do if people stay around for it.... are you going to be on in the week as well?
Yes, I'll be about in the week, but more than likely only in the evenings. Work is keeping me busy. If you see myself or Canyon online feel free to jump in or message us. ;)

We really should avoid any glitched tracks, it can screw with someones race and it's upsetting when something goes wrong that's beyond our control. Stupid game. :( We had to drop Ascari because of its pit exit problem and now Bathurst is looking bad.

The pit lag bug? Yeah that's a pain. I don't like it either, but I enjoy the strategy that comes with the pit stops.

I try to back off a bit from the car ahead if I know that people are pitting. The lag generally makes the cars jerk backwards and forwards, so either backing off, or moving over to one side usually helps.

No aero was my favorite rule change , it makes the speccing easier/fairer

Even though the bmw with some rear downforce would be 1 sec faster :)

I'm not saying we should have wings.. What I'm saying is stuff like the flat floor and front bunpers could do with being fitted!

Anyway, started the development of HSR's Car for Season 8 less than an hour ago. Stay tuned for more news!

Anyway, started the development of HSR's Car for Season 8 less than an hour ago. Stay tuned for more news!
How can you be developing a car? I didn't think we had a car list for season 8 yet anyway, unless I've missed something.

How can you be developing a car? I didn't think we had a car list for season 8 yet anyway, unless I've missed something.

Nope, not yet. Just beginning to work on it now.

No aero kits either... advantages those cars that can have them fitted over those that can't, so that's a no.

Well starting development of the new car will allow us extra time to fine tune it so it can be as perfect as possible (if we can get it telos it performs much better - and a slight spec change occurs - we'll at least be half way there)!

I think I'll stick to learning how to Mod Euro Truck Simulator 2 (been in the TruckSim Community almost 5 years and haven't made a single Mod) :P

No, it is about myself, HSR and the future of the team! :D

I hope it concerns HSR joining the gt300 championship full time ;)

Test race1 today ;) and again all drivers welcome to join!

OK mate, I'll take it that means you'll be out Tuesday too for the one-make. 7 Q spots this week.

Yeah there's just no way I'm going to make it to the one-make race and probably not this either. I can barely use my computer and the playstation won't even connect to th internet.

Yeah there's just no way I'm going to make it to the one-make race and probably not this either. I can barely use my computer and the playstation won't even connect to th internet.
That sucks mate, nothing worse than being without the internet mid-season. :( On a brighter note, it gives the other teams a chance to catch up in the points.

Btw rolo, the crash that sent me out of race2 was deemed as "race accident" (bad luck live with it), "nothing happened" (you are seeing things) or....?

@rolo912011: I'll take it if you don't mind mate (means I can get a feel for Sports: Soft Compound ready for next Season). 👍

I hope it concerns HSR joining the gt300 championship full time ;)

Test race1 today ;) and again all drivers welcome to join!

I think I'm going to have to stay as a Reserve Driver for GT300... With being involved in BTCC, TOCA and STCC - I have little time for other stuff! :indiff:

I'm going to retire from from this series my partners job gets in the way on race days

That's a shame mate, this job seems to be getting in the way of most race nights! :yuck:

Back