<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Dam blue is quick just had a 5 lap race with him.
He can just pick me off where he likes :(

I'm hoping he can get a double tomorrow really, fingers crossed he not get a DC.
With the Nissan we been working hard on, think we got the setting right.
Then something found to be a little better.

Got to put in a big thanks to our garage helper DolHaus (Haus of flying Daggers)
He working on better gear box setting now for tomorrow race, got to love him ;)

DolHaus does have main garage room https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/haus-of-flying-daggers-accepting-requests.301978/

He likes to help but also loves feedback.
I'm sure he would offer other help on here, but I hope the Nissan setting will be be top secret.
Till at least the end of BTCC-7 races.

Anyway see you all tomorrow for Autumn ring race, fingers crossed my team m8 not dc and I don't crash lol.
I'm hoping for a 5th place myself but I know it's not going to be easy.

I'm sorry Rolo, going to have to go back as a reserve again mate! Got some stuff going on in the coming weeks that I need to work on..

Sorry for messing you guys about!

I'll be around, by my uncle was sick and died so i haven't touched the car or track at all. What times should i expect to get a decent race? I'll go around the track and if i'm too off i'll skip the round.

I'm honestly a bit tired of my results and costant race ending crashes (2 out of 4 races...) And without being able to tune i do not stand a chance by "just driving"...

Karsten you have driving talent but if you dont put a little time in getting a base tune you will struggle

I made one tune for the bmw at spa and ive been using it since , just gear ratio adjusting for race 2 and i am using the same exact setup and gears from race 2 at todays race

Looking forward to watchin pre qualy today

I'll be around, by my uncle was sick and died so i haven't touched the car or track at all. What times should i expect to get a decent race? I'll go around the track and if i'm too off i'll skip the round.

I'm honestly a bit tired of my results and costant race ending crashes (2 out of 4 races...) And without being able to tune i do not stand a chance by "just driving"...

Real sorry to hear about your uncle m8, I will ask my garage if we can pass you on our setting.
Maybe able to send you what we are using tonight or pass on first setting that our not bad really.

I'm sure there be happy to help

Also I do have a room open would love a 5 lap race with 1 pit stop.
And True-Blue did get a 1:21.??? yesterday, good job he my team m8.

Setup sent to Karstan in pm hope you like it
Thanks a lot mate, if i have time before, dinner and race i'll give it a try.

It's basically all my fault not being a tuner, and i knew perfectly that this serie is not one you can hop in and drive right away. I'll feel a little guilty if i'll be fast in it lol

Karsten you have driving talent but if you dont put a little time in getting a base tune you will struggle

I made one tune for the bmw at spa and ive been using it since , just gear ratio adjusting for race 2 and i am using the same exact setup and gears from race 2 at todays race

Looking forward to watchin pre qualy today
Can't say anything about talent but sure i'm better driving around a car's fault than fixing them lol

i knew perfectly that this serie is not one you can hop in and drive right away.

It works for me :sly:

Guys I have to shoot off around 8.30 so if we can keep any delays to an absolute minimum tonight. May not be able to wait for as long as normal in case of issues.

Last edited:
damn! there are some guests in my house and in the room where i have my ps3,
If they don't go before 7, then im afraid I cannot compete tonight :(

Latest Posts

Back