<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Just watching the replay for race 1 and wtf why are my front tyres smoking so much through the corners?! Apologies to people following me, it must be a real pain driving through that smoke. I guess it's a setup issue, can anyone confirm if it was like it at the other circuits?

And apologies to hurleyman24 for the first corner in race 2, don't know what the hell I was doing there.

Not so much, and the turbo kit for normal bi rotor rx7 rotary is quite cheap too... And outputs around a 400hps if what they say at rx8tribe forum. A friend of mine has a rx8 and weird ideas about it lol. All depends on your wallet.

Not so much, and the turbo kit for normal bi rotor rx7 rotary is quite cheap too... And outputs around a 400hps if what they say at rx8tribe forum. A friend of mine has a rx8 and weird ideas about it lol. All depends on your wallet.

Wallet should be all my wages at the moment (have living facilities and food for few years :D ) so yeah I do have a fine budget :)

If you're interested i might dig some infos out, i have a guy i know that races in hillclimbs and uses yamaha bike engines, he say they are decently cheap and easy to fix

I heard that he uses a leather paddle too. :D

I use the torn up remains of the racing overalls of the last drivers who broke my rules :sly:

Actually there isn't as much going on or reported as I first imagined at the time. Still penalties coming though.

Bloody great. my best ever qualy and i was looking really forward to the race. had a good clean start with skeng but i pushed a bit too hard. managed to recover it only to be taken off by my team mate as i started to regain momentum. then pushed back into the pack. i'm the one who's always getting warned for my driving when i find it quite fair but it's ok for others to slam it up the inside and take me off, then my internet goes. whats the bloody point

I understand your frustrations, but remember sometimes no penalties are given out because there's no agreement between the stewards - it doesn't make the driving OK but we can't give a penalty if only one of us thinks so.

every week i have a brilliant feeling about the race. then each week it's ruined through other people. i joined this season in the integras. i fully enjoyed it and the driving standards were incredible. i had a slow start as i did not want to make a bad name for myself. in the second half of the season i started achieving better results, even if it was a independent wins, a few overall podiums and a lucky win lol. so when the next season came i signed up straight away. i thought that it would be the same as the integras, but i was hugely mistaken. the driving standards of others was appalling. i knew the only way i could survive was to fight back, but look where that's got me.
i have never reported anybody's driving to the stewards except once, when that driver had targeted me all season.
the last thing i wish to do is retire from this series as there a few drivers i highly respect, trust and became good friends with, but i will be forced to do this if it continues.

the only way i will be able to survive in this series is if i race extremely, which would give me a bad name and it will be no fun racing as there are very few drivers i can trust around me. as i said the last thing i want is to retire as there has been many memorable moments here and the series is a part of me i enjoy and look forward to.

Racing has its ups and downs mate , you have been getting faster which is the good news but you have been having horrible luck which is the bad news.

Your fortunes have to turn sooner or later , I wouldnt give up its not even mid season yet

i know it's not mid season but i've had 3 appaling race with little points and my season is pretty much ruined. if it was just this series i'd accept it, but it happened in the meganes, and i dread to think what the future holds.
just look at the start between us skeng m8, we drove the start completely clean, the only touch was through the chicane, but it was a kiss and still incredibly fair.

True and Skeng sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G. :P

The disconnects (engine failure) from the lobby worry me too. Bad luck on the track is annoying, but a dc is like a kick in the teeth.

Congrats to karsten for passing 150 BTCC race finishes - your loyalty is much appreciated! :cheers:

Results later today hopefully.

---

@DirtyNurbKing58 completely agree about Integras being the best ever season... shame about the PP penalty confusion but other than that the racing and competition was epic! This season, points-wise, isn't doing too badly either....

Wow. Congratulations Karsten. 👍 That's mighty impressive, you must be the BTCC veteran.

Looking forward to seeing the results. Xflow should be on top now, so that'll be 3-rounds down and 3 different drivers leading the drivers championship.

Wow. Congratulations Karsten. 👍 That's mighty impressive, you must be the BTCC veteran.

Current Top 10:

1 rolo912011 165
2 skengdigi 162
3 karsten_beoulve 151
4 Weezy_7 81
5 Strawman__Andy 73
6 gedi69 63
7 PleaseD1e 59
8 Street-King-07 56
9 Red_Leader 54
10 canyondrifter 51

I didn't realise that I'd raced that many races. :) I would've been much higher had I raced in the Megane cup too.

I love seeing the all time stats at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Are you combining the stats for both, or keeping them seperate? Tuesdays racing is a bit different being multi-car.

Are you combining the stats for both, or keeping them seperate? Tuesdays racing is a bit different being multi-car.

Combining them. They're all BTCC series races after all. The stats include all regular BTCC and one-makes we've done.

So upset to have that dc on thursday , trying to catch rolo in total races.

I think if I manage to lead all stats one day then I can safely retire.

I would of loved to of entered the new one car make race but had my hands full really with BTCC-7
Same here. I'd rather dedicate myself to one series, do my absolute best and stand a chance of decent results, rather than spread myself over multiple championships and be rubbish in them all. I've also got to manage my workload too and I'm currently really busy.

So upset to have that dc on thursday , trying to catch rolo in total races.
I think if I manage to lead all stats one day then I can safely retire.

The DC was terrible luck, you would have probably won the double at Autumn Ring. At least you got maximum points from race 1.

Last edited:
Results from Autumn Ring:

Pre-Qualifying Race:

Cancelled

Race 1:

1. skengdigi
2. hurleyman24
3. rolo912011
4. qrtintheshade
5. CptMadBean (warning)
6. PleaseD1e
7. glenn_cullen (warning)
8. Street-King-07
9. neljack
10. xflow1390
11. DR_ingo5
12. karsten_beoulve
NC. smith1001
DNF. True-blue-8

Pole Position: skengdigi
Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:21.495
Lap Leaders: skengdigi, hurleyman24

Race 2:

1. xflow1390
2. neljack
3. Street-King-07
4. PleaseD1e
5. rolo912011
6. glenn_cullen (warning + 5-second penalty)
7. qrtintheshade
8. hurleyman24
9. CptMadBean
10. karsten_beoulve
11. DR_ingo5
12. smith1001 (10-second penalty for pitting too early)

Fastest Lap: xflow1390 - 1:22.465
Lap Leaders: karsten_beoulve, xflow1390, glenn_cullen

--

Drivers on Probation:

@Dimse91 - same situation as after Round 1 still applies

@Malcolm Tucker - 6 penalty points. One more warning = one-round ban. Race bans do not count as drop scores.

--

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained to you. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal your penalty/penalties should you wish to.

Points up shortly 👍

--

@swiftsmith - please get more familiar with the pit windows! I appreciate that in Race 1 you pulled into the pits to retire essentially.

However, to all drivers - I think with the pit lag being as it is, if you need to duck out of the race, instead of going for the pits, just find a gravel trap somewhere far away and park it out there out of sight. 👍

Last edited:
Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

S7Drivers220314_zps32e71f14.png

Teams' Points:

S7Teams220314_zps11fdad54.png

Manufacturers' Points:

S7Manufacturers220314_zpsfada173c.png

Independents' Points:

S7Independents220314_zps31609c60.png

Jack Sears Trophy:

S7JST220314_zpsc1b7d77d.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Brands Hatch Indy (27/03/14)

Pre-Qualifying Race: 12 Laps

No Pit Stop
Main Races: 25 Laps

Pit Window: 10 - 17

---

Pre-Qualifying Drivers for This Round (please arrive ready for 7pm):

@Scaniabebe
@sibbystiggy
@mrbrendon999
@Dimse91
@unitedstomper
@GTPvw_slc
@Zootee
@hurleyman24
@SpeedyMcQueen

@flowaangelz
@Harsk100
@swiftsmith
@K1utch

@powwa25
@AudiMan2011

@canyondrifter
@azidahaka
@MiuraSV

Reserves are only allowed to enter the room if there is space to do so!

Locked-in Drivers for This Round (please arrive at around 7.30pm):

@rolo912011
@quade420
@neljack
@SkengD

@Malcolm Tucker
@DirtyNurbKing58
@DR_ingo5
@xflow1390
@Ian_83
@CptMadBean

You guys will get a message from me over PSN when we're ready to get you in. 👍

I've made the pit window much longer this week in order to help pit lag on the short track. 👍

However, to all drivers - I think with the pit lag being as it is, if you need to duck out of the race, instead of going for the pits, just find a gravel trap somewhere far away and park it out there out of sight. 👍
Totally agree with this. 👍

It looks like it could be a 5 horse race to the finish in the drivers championship this season.

Back