<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Right guys, don't start this...
The only reason why Skeng's race was ruined was because of myself - and I suspect it put a bee in his bonnet (a little).
True, pop us a PM đź‘Ť

Take the debates to pm for our sake XC I know some of you are annoyed, but stuff happens. A lot of us have had no luck this season, just bear in mind, the more you guys go on about it, the more annoyed you'll get!

Congrats to Ian , I told you about needing some luck in these series .

Had a great race 1 and race 2 was looking positive , quite a plot twist because ian went off i think and i was in front of him then i got knocked off which ruined my race .

Then i just carried on and decided to take the time penalty from not pitting , crashed on lap 12 and true ran into me spinning , wasnt intentional .

Stewards are looking at everything anyway.

Had a brilliant race with Scania in Pre-Qualifying - really good wheel to wheel racing đź‘Ť

Shame it didn't carry on into the main race - ended up taking myself out at the fast right hander after the hill. Lost track of Rolo for a second; had a look in the mirrors then ended up in the sand....LOL:(. Oh well, can't win them all.

Might not be able to make Season 8 - Assetto Corsa is supposed to be getting multiplayer next week; so will probably spend time playing that.

Shame it didn't carry on into the main race - ended up taking myself out at the fast right hander after the hill. Lost track of Rolo for a second; had a look in the mirrors then ended up in the sand....LOL:(. Oh well, can't win them all.

Might not be able to make Season 8 - Assetto Corsa is supposed to be getting multiplayer next week; so will probably spend time playing that.

I really hoped I didn't knock you off on the outside there, I was concerned. Fabulous stuff before though to do half a lap side by side, excellent stuff :cheers:

OK, well let me know if your situation changes đź‘Ť

I really hoped I didn't knock you off on the outside there, I was concerned. Fabulous stuff before though to do half a lap side by side, excellent stuff :cheers:

OK, well let me know if your situation changes đź‘Ť

Nah, was definitely not your fault đź‘Ť. Just a minor lapse in concentration from me. Was enjoying the wheel to wheel action as well; shame I ruined it.

Will try and juggle both games. Still plan on coming along to the test races. Quite interested in the C63 gets on - one of my favourite cars.

I'm glad the lag early in Race 2 was just mild jolts forwards instead of manic crazy jumps or flights. Also glad it died after 3 laps.

First 3 laps of that race was no time to be attempting overtakes.

I'm glad the lag early in Race 2 was just mild jolts forwards instead of manic crazy jumps or flights. Also glad it died after 3 laps.

First 3 laps of that race was no time to be attempting overtakes.

I got the bad end of the lag, first corner I got rammed off and then I tried to overtake street but instead i crashed into the back of him on the straight (he was lagging all over the track) and my car suddenly came to a halt so that was my race over within the first lap. :(

bfsd3.jpg

Does this count as a violation of the track limits? :lol:

I'm not sure how it happened, it looked like Sig made slight contact with Scania's rear and it somehow sent the car flying! And it spooked me into a mistake lol

Can't believe how laggy race 2 was at the start, so many incidents!

bfsd3.jpg

Does this count as a violation of the track limits? :lol:

I'm not sure how it happened, it looked like Sig made slight contact with Scania's rear and it somehow sent the car flying! And it spooked me into a mistake lol

Can't believe how laggy race 2 was at the start, so many incidents!
that's like me and scania from suzuka s6, wonder if stig still had those pics @sibbystiggy

Xflow your get your back side into s8 m8.
Or I'll call you Chicking.

Come on join btcc 8 it not be the same place without you.
Plus there Prue drivers joining :nervous:
Them guys quick we need you to beat them :cool:

Conection problems, well this is it above.
Why this happens I guess we play at peak times not sure really.
But my connection to rolo lights up nothing.
But Ian gets full lights.

So Ian maybe a test host?

I think even as you host the game net work finds the best host.
Not sure I play BF4 and we pay for our server, not this play for free hope **** lol

Nothing wrong with my connection - all the chaos kicked off when Scania quit and rejoined.
I blame Scania too. :lol:

It was rather odd that the lag followed us even though we made a new room, I guess that PD just wanted us to struggle for the final race of the season. Considering the amount of lag, I think that we did fairly well, I was expecting total carnage (Destruction Derby style), thank god that it settled down.

I blame Scania too. :lol:

It was rather odd that the lag followed us even though we made a new room, I guess that PD just wanted us to struggle for the final race of the season. Considering the amount of lag, I think that we did fairly well, I was expecting total carnage (Destruction Derby style), thank god that it settled down.
other then off the line (xflow didn't start on my screen) I avoided all crashed is r3

Back