<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
How are the times for brands looking ?

I was trying to get an idea yesterday but the PAR guys had a 2/2 private lounge

Canyon says im too fast to practice with :(

I am in the low 50s so far :)

Results from Willow Springs:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi
2. PleaseD1e
3. xflow1390
4. rolo912011 (warning)
5. canyondrifter
6. CptMadBean
7. Street-King-07
8. Sig1611
9. glenn_cullen
10. DR_ingo5
11. samurai8juicebox
NC. tenderly90 (warning)

Pole: PleaseD1e
Fastest Lap: canyondrifter - 1:20.845
Lap Leaders: skengdigi, PleaseD1e, rolo912011

Race 2:

1. skengdigi
2. PleaseD1e
3. canyondrifter
4. rolo912011
5. glenn_cullen
6. CptMadBean
7. Street-King-07
8. Sig1611
9. tenderly90
10. xflow1390 (5-second penalty)
11. DR_ingo5
12. samurai8juicebox
NC. Ruzinvincible (warning)

Fastest Lap: xflow1390 - 1:20.904
Lap Leaders: canyondrifter, skengdigi, PleaseD1e, xflow1390

Race 3:

1. xflow1390
2. PleaseD1e (warning)
3. rolo912011
4. glenn_cullen
5. skengdigi
6. canyondrifter
7. Sig1611
8. DR_ingo5 (5-second penalty)
9. CptMadBean (warning)
10. samurai8juicebox
11. Street-King-07 (warning)
NC. Ruzinvincible
DNF. tenderly90

Fastest Lap: PleaseD1e - 1:21.111
Lap Leaders: xflow1390

----

Drivers on Probation:
@Speedster7 - Due to your driving standards in your opening meeting, you have been placed on probation for your next round. If your current driving standards continue at your next meeting, you will be removed from the series.

@gtp_Tenderly - 6 penalty points. One more warning means a one-round ban.

@Iceman220 - You need to improve your performance next week or we're going to have to ask you to leave. Do 10 laps of practice at least or something, it will do wonders for your lap times and track knowledge. We can't have a driver being unclassified in every race due to continual spins - it endangers other drivers and could ruin their races.

Delayed Time Penalties:
@Speedster7 - a 15-second time penalty will be applied to the next race in which you finish but do not place last.

----

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal penalties.

Points up shortly. 👍​

Last edited:
Latest Points:

Drivers' Points (Top 30):

S8DRIVERSTOP30270714_zps0a101901.png

Teams' Points:

S8TEAMS270714_zps631d2de6.png

Manufacturers' Points:

S8MANUFACTURERS270714_zps26f92f3c.png

Independents' Points:

S8INDEPENDENTS270714_zps61193577.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Brands Hatch Indy (31/07/14)
Laps: 25

Pit Window: 10 - 17

---------

Results:

1. Laguna Seca - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...seca-1-space-open.306584/page-48#post-9771157
  2. Indy Road Course - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ill-2-spaces-open.306584/page-57#post-9844475
  3. Apricot Hill - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...hill-1-space-open.306584/page-61#post-9876068
  4. Grand Valley Speedway - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...serve-spaces-open.306584/page-66#post-9892232
  5. Willow Springs - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ngs-3-spaces-open.306584/page-69#post-9917617

---------​

True-blue-8 has left the series.
Infernothefox and mikey_2412 have been removed due to the AWOL rule. They are free to re-sign if they wish.

Locked-In This Week: @Ian_83 @SkengD @rolo912011 @Siggers @canyondrifter @CptMadBean @Malcolm Tucker @AudiMan2011 @xflow1390 @hurleyman24

Pre-Qualifiers This Week: @gtp_Tenderly @samurai8juice @iFuriousRacer @wiseguy007 @DR_ingo5 @Speedster7 @Scaniabebe @swiftsmith @Iceman220 @Tertiusfire @neljack @V8-Johnboy

I'm hitting 51s, so it looks like Brands might be a close race.

I need to make up 40 pts in 4 races , dont see it happening without a miracle or two

Also Rolo could you check my pts not sure If I added correctly think I should have more

I just set a personal best of 50.2. The short gearing in the Merc might be coming into it's own for this round.

I just set a personal best of 50.2. The short gearing in the Merc might be coming into it's own for this round.

Had a few laps at that but my pb is a 49.9, Skeng joined my room.
And he set a 49.9 in only a few laps, took me quite a few laps to get there.

But my times up and down like a yoyo, so easy to lose 10mhp on turn 1.
Or lose 10 mhp and be wide all the way round it :grumpy:

So turn 1 50 secs later turn 1 again :nervous:

Yes i noticed that s1 was your weakest sector madbean , turn 1 is a challenge at brands , s3 is my weak sector here hopefully i can nail it when a ff car is in my draft

Sorry Skeng but its near on impossible to set up a car when you can't see what sector times are in comparison IE if I can set a blue I know I'm doing better... But as soon as you get on track in every lobby you have entered its alway half a sec faster than my car is capable of doing.... Take it as a compliment .... Nothing against you but we need those times to be representative... To give us half a chance ....

Sorry Skeng but its near on impossible to set up a car when you can't see what sector times are in comparison IE if I can set a blue I know I'm doing better... But as soon as you get on track in every lobby you have entered its alway half a sec faster than my car is capable of doing.... Take it as a compliment .... Nothing against you but we need those times to be representative... To give us half a chance ....

You could stick Skeng in a 2CV and he'd still be 3 tenths faster than your Megane. :P

I understand mate , not a problem I was just bored online and I rather be in a lounge with friends than a random lounge .

I know exactly what you mean when racing against faster sector times .

No hard feelings , see you guys on track soon , I am in the mid 49s now

I'll be testing most of the day Thursday boys, so pop in if you like.
Anyone welcome even skeng lol, well your always welcome in my room m8.
I just reset room when your not looking, so I can get my timer working on my pace again.

There be some short 8 lap test races, maybe some full races with a pit stop.

Rolo mate I'm on holiday from Friday so I won't be able to make next Thursday race... Just figured I would give ya a heads up ... Ill see ya at brands tho... Hopefully ahead of ya.... He he he

Incredibly difficult to make the overtakes at Brands Indy. This could be a tough race mid pack, hopefully everyone has done some laps prior to tonight.

Front tyre wear is my concern.

Not gonna be able to make it tonight guys. @rolo, think i'm gonna have to drop out of the series, Thursday not a good day for me anymore.

Shame as well, was running 49.7 to 49.9 round here. Was looking forward to a decent race.

That's a shame Weezy. :(

Guys, be careful exiting turn 3 (the left), it's really easy to run wide on the exit and have 4 wheels over the white line....don't forget that it's 2 wheels within the white lines at all times, that includes corner exits too. ;)

The 1st corner will be difficult for a few laps until the cars spread out a little, lap 1 will be frightening....I'll be clutching the steering wheel for my life. :lol:

If anyone is about, I'm online along with CptMadBean. You need to have him on your friends list and join his lobby....it's probably the best lobby on GT6 right now. :D

Rolo mate I'm on holiday from Friday so I won't be able to make next Thursday race... Just figured I would give ya a heads up ... Ill see ya at brands tho... Hopefully ahead of ya.... He he he

No trouble mate because:

Advance Notice:

Red Bull Ring round postponed by one week, as I'm simply not around to host next Thursday. So 7th August is an off night.

Not gonna be able to make it tonight guys. @rolo, think i'm gonna have to drop out of the series, Thursday not a good day for me anymore.

Shame as well, was running 49.7 to 49.9 round here. Was looking forward to a decent race.

OK mate, sorry to see you go. Space always free 👍

think i'm gonna have to drop out of the series, Thursday not a good day for me anymore.

Same for me, and again sorry I couldn't make it tonight (and for not letting you know) :(

Going to have to drop out for the rest of this season, may be back for the next

Back