BTCC Online Championship S3 - Season Finale: Grand Valley Speedway

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolo912011
  • 541 comments
  • 26,183 views

Which day of the week should the BTCCOC take place?

  • Monday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
The race day poll is pretty much done.

BTCCOC will race on Thursday nights in Season 4.

The track vote remains open until next Friday (23rd).
 
Cool.

I'm a cert for S4 then.

Ill do my track vote possible tonight or at least over the weekend, I'll also speak to Jack to see how his wrist is getting on and for him to vote on the tracks.
 
Will we have a vote for time of race start ?
 
The race day poll is pretty much done.

BTCCOC will race on Thursday nights in Season 4.

The track vote remains open until next Friday (23rd).

Thats me out then:ouch: Good vibes for tonight though fellas.👍
 
The race day poll is pretty much done.

BTCCOC will race on Thursday nights in Season 4.

The track vote remains open until next Friday (23rd).

Cool thankyou, and see you guys on track soon 👍
 
Ill be online next 30 mins
 
I can't do Thursday's either so no point me joining the rest of this season.
 
I can't do Thursday's either so no point me joining the rest of this season.

That's a shame 👎

No problem 👍 Back up to 4 available spaces. karsten, have you considered getting BosZ back for the Suzuka enduro? Good practice for your series and all.
 
35 will be joining us tonight, it seems 👍

Lounge open 👍
 
👍 only r1 tho, family is here
 
Last edited:
Won't make first race. Maybe second. Sorry guys..
 
Not my day really... in race 1 I got caught out in the shuffle and dropped from 2nd to 5th on the penultimate lap :ouch: Then in race 2 something huge happened between me and rolo (probably my fault I think) so I quit as it wasn't really fun anymore (I must add that I've only ever done that once before)

Ah well, looking forward to Suzuka and I just hope we've got a bigger grid 👍
 
Not my day really... in race 1 I got caught out in the shuffle and dropped from 2nd to 5th on the penultimate lap :ouch: Then in race 2 something huge happened between me and rolo (probably my fault I think) so I quit as it wasn't really fun anymore (I must add that I've only ever done that once before)

Ah well, looking forward to Suzuka and I just hope we've got a bigger grid 👍

I can't remember the beginning of the incident without checking the replay - all I remember is watching you spin out! :scared: Sorry if any of that was my fault - I thought I'd best wait in case that crash was my doing. 👍

Can we cut out the in-race chat? It seriously distracted me through the first half of Race 2, and probably caused me to hit someone. No reflection on anyone too, but I think mid-race quitting is also rather distracting. I don't blame anyone today though, although I have to say, sc61jgw coming in late, failing to start properly and then moaning about turbos and quitting really irritated me.

Normally failing to start properly in that situation is a 10-second penalty, but it can't really be applied here, so the stewards will have to discuss what to do.
 
Last edited:
I can't remember what happened but I doubt it was your fault. Thanks for waiting
 
Yeah sorry.

I was actually confused with what was was going on tbh, killa was behind me at the start then all of a sudden he wast, then geeky said something about sc dropping back so I thought he took kk out, as someone had already dropped out at that point (again I thought it was killa) so I pulled over and quit as I thought we were gonna restart.

My bad, I should have just carried on!

As for race 1, kinda as I expected, at the back! Lol

Was catching weezy but he pitted early, I carried on and was surprised how far in front of him I came out.

Anyway, we'll done skeg and killa, great battle for 2nd then killa and gedi, great battle for 1st :)
 
I can't remember what happened but I doubt it was your fault. Thanks for waiting

Had a look at it - I can see what happened now. I was probably watching you hit the wall and then watching you to see where you were going, whilst I was still turning right to take the corner, so when you flicked left I nudged you up the rear before I had time to stop steering and avoid the crash :scared: - you were out of shape anyway so that was the point of no return 👎

It looks from the replay like I hit you on purpose but I assure you I didn't :ouch: If you want killa to look at it then I'm happy to take a punishment for it.

Also sorry to killa if I held him up when slowing down to wait 👍

Spent most of R2 feeling guilty because I thought I'd caused both priesty and Rob to quit! :nervous: Relaxed to know it wasn't me :sly:

Fastest Lap: killa_kandy 1:53.103

I'd say that because Suzuka is an enduro, and therefore a different kind of race, we accept new entries for one last round, and then stop any more from entering the last 2 rounds.
 
seems i didn't lose much today?
 
seems i didn't lose much today?

We only had 8 finish Race 1, and 5 finish Race 2. We only had 10 people show in total today. 👎

Have you thought about inviting BosZ to take part in the enduro next week?
 
I'm sincerely sorry for not coming today guys. I only came home recently and I was busy doing something. Apologies for the late notification
 
Had a look at it - I can see what happened now. I was probably watching you hit the wall and then watching you to see where you were going, whilst I was still turning right to take the corner, so when you flicked left I nudged you up the rear before I had time to stop steering and avoid the crash :scared: - you were out of shape anyway so that was the point of no return 👎
Sounds about right, from what I remember I did clip the wall beforehand (my driving was great up until race 1, lap 10). As far as I can remember, I cut the nose of your car off and then veered left a bit, which was the beginning of a huge tank slapper :nervous:
Spent most of R2 feeling guilty because I thought I'd caused both priesty and Rob to quit! :nervous: Relaxed to know it wasn't me :sly:
Noo, I'm guilty for quitting :indiff: Won't do that again

Big man hug everyone :)
 
I'm sincerely sorry for not coming today guys. I only came home recently and I was busy doing something. Apologies for the late notification

No worries dude. Hope to see you next week 👍

Looks like a quiet stewarding week too, so far.

Remember to vote for your 10 Season 4 tracks! PM me before next Friday 👍 Options and information listed here.
 
We only had 8 finish Race 1, and 5 finish Race 2. We only had 10 people show in total today. 👎

Have you thought about inviting BosZ to take part in the enduro next week?

i'll ask him out but i avoided all kind of gt5 interests in this week. i still feel angry at being the only one that collected a race ban in the BTCC history when i do not feel the dirtiest of the pack :grumpy:

oh well, i'll look into suzuka as soon as someone will post some times. i hope i'll manage something decent there after the stop.

i'm worried i'll be too fast in surrendering in the pack in next race :nervous:
 
i'll ask him out but i avoided all kind of gt5 interests in this week. i still feel angry at being the only one that collected a race ban in the BTCC history when i do not feel the dirtiest of the pack :grumpy:

oh well, i'll look into suzuka as soon as someone will post some times. i hope i'll manage something decent there after the stop.

i'm worried i'll be too fast in surrendering in the pack in next race :nervous:

Well don't worry your ban has expired and you're free to come back :) 👍

I'll have to do a test to see what the lap times are before confirming laps for both races. I think I'll do times with all three Sports compounds. I'll need some times from others too. Hopefully we can test during the week 👍
 
in the end what was chosen for compound and pits for next week?
 
in the end what was chosen for compound and pits for next week?

All three compounds of Sports tyres are available. What you use is up to you.

Race 1 will have no pit stops at all, while in Race 2 there are two mandatory stops, but no windows, so pit twice whenever.

I doubt anyone could do the race on less than two stops 👍

Laps for both races are to be confirmed, based on what lap times get set. Race 1 will be shorter than normal, at around 10 minutes, and Race 2 will be 60 minutes.
 
so even if i could no single pit in race 2 correct?
 
Back