Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
I wonder if they have an actual W16 in there. Probably closer to a GM V8 though. It sounds pretty similar to the Citroen GT demonstration car.

I don't know, the engine in the Citroen GT (A ford I believe) sounded like it barely could stand being revved whereas the Bugatti sounds more smoother.

Bugatti Vison LMP?

cache_43377471.jpg

cache_43377500.jpg

cache_43377498.jpg

cache_43377271.jpg
Traced from the VGT i believe.

That's already been posted many pages ago and is not official.

I still have a feeling that this VGT has something to do with the next GT game. No hint of it being in GT6's car database (unlike the Hyundai) after 1.21 which was released after the unveil, still says 'Gran Turismo' at the end of the trailers, no in game booths unlike the Hyundai, the PS4 in the full reveal and 7 pitman with the GT logo in the second teaser.

Or I'm just a mad skeptic.

I still have a feeling that this VGT has something to do with the next GT game. No hint of it being in GT6's car database (unlike the Hyundai) after 1.21 which was released after the unveil, still says 'Gran Turismo' at the end of the trailers, no in game booths unlike the Hyundai, the PS4 in the full reveal and 7 pitman with the GT logo in the second teaser.

Or I'm just a mad skeptic.
After watching the "making of" video... the car on track doesn't seem to fit in with the environment, which is clearly the GT6 version of Le Sarthe. It's definitely not a CGI render speeding around either because the movement matches PD's physics but the car just looks like it doesn't belong because the environment mapping and shaders on it do not match the level of detail of the world it's been placed in. Because of that it looks like it's a render, but it's definitely an in-engine model.

Back