Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
After watching the "making of" video... the car on track doesn't seem to fit in with the environment, which is clearly the GT6 version of Le Sarthe. It's definitely not a CGI render speeding around either because the movement matches PD's physics but the car just looks like it doesn't belong because the environment mapping and shaders on it do not match the level of detail of the world it's been placed in. Because of that it looks like it's a render, but it's definitely an in-engine model.
GT7 engine that uses GT6 assets perhaps for the trailer?

GT 6 IS DEAD!!!!! :(

I will miss the "hipotetical" battle between Hyundai VGT vs Mazda LM55!!!!

I´m so said right now...

So the hidden data files for both the Hyundai VGT And the Bugatti VGT Mean nothing just because neither showed up on Christmas?

Last edited:
So the hidden data files for both the Hyundai VGT And the Bugatti VGT Mean nothing just because you didn't get either on Christmas?
There is no hidden data files for Bugatti, just for Hyundai.
And these files can really means nothing.

Yeah, he says they're in the list but there is no model data associated with them, so that would have to be added in an update.

Yeah, he says they're in the list but there is no model data associated with them, so that would have to be added in an update.
So similar to this then? You know how the Bentley and Nissan LMPs had bits of code in GT5 but they didn't turn up until GT6?

Finding code=/=definite inclusion in the game

Whistle Snap?

Yes, that guy.

Yeah, I meant that. Don't know why I said actual data.

So similar to this then? You know how the Bentley and Nissan LMPs had bits of code in GT5 but they didn't turn up until GT6?

Thing is, those weren't added in an update like these were (nor were they publically acknowledged by PD like both of these cars were).

Either way, the "GT6 is dead" Over reaction just because some cars didn't make it on Christmas was abit unnecessary, which was the point I was trying to make.

Thing is, those weren't added in an update like these were (nor were they publically acknowledged by PD like both of these cars were).
I'm sure they were, and other than in demos I haven't seen PD acknowledge the existence of these cars in GT6.

Either way, the "GT6 is dead" Over reaction just because some cars didn't make it on Christmas was abit unnecessary, which was the point I was trying to make.
It's more just a sad fact. With GT Sport expected very soon and the last proper GT6 update coming many months ago, it's time to say goodbye.

More or less, but it is notable that these entries are brand new for 1.22.

Pretty much that. It'd be great but it's likely that the aforementioned will be used as a carrot to dangle in front of people, so they get a PS4 and all that.

Damn that is one ugly ass Bugatti :yuck:

That said, it'll probably offer great opportunities for online racing like the other VGT....oh wait....

Back