Call of Duty 2016 Infinite Warfare// Cod4 Remake

Seems the core gameplay elements are solid, but the execution of almost everything surrounding it is sloppy.
One thing I hated with MW2 was quickscoping, and it was shocking to see them actually market that for mw3, a flaw in the mechanics became a selling point. So the first video I saw of infinite warfare was a guy with a sniper get a 3 kill streak within about 2 seconds whilst jumping through the air. What a piece of crap this series has turned into.

Have to say though I only liked the modern warfare series except for mw3. Can't stand the look of BO3, none of my friends who play cod would have bought any of these games for the last 5 years if it didn't have cod on the box.

One thing I hated with MW2 was quickscoping, and it was shocking to see them actually market that for mw3, a flaw in the mechanics became a selling point. So the first video I saw of infinite warfare was a guy with a sniper get a 3 kill streak within about 2 seconds whilst jumping through the air. What a piece of crap this series has turned into.

Have to say though I only liked the modern warfare series except for mw3. Can't stand the look of BO3, none of my friends who play cod would have bought any of these games for the last 5 years if it didn't have cod on the box.

Black Ops 2? You didn't like that one? It's probably the best COD so far for me.

Black Ops 2? You didn't like that one? It's probably the best COD so far for me.
Nope, im not a big fan of fps. They have always made me feel sick, except MW1 and 2, I was blown away by COD 4 when I played it at my mates, so much so that I went straight out and bought a ps3 which I was waiting for pes and/or the first GT to make me buy one. My friend is exactly the same and did the same thing. Modern warfare just looked and felt right, the way the guns fired etc, mw3 felt quite different and looked different, lkke a cross between bops and MW,, washed out colours. Bops3 felt quite close to mw in terms of how yhe guns felt. I just found the maps boring, the look boring, looked like paint ball teams. All, I've ever wanted was just new maps for MW, I could play that forever.
I did. I actually genuinely liked it.
That's good to hear, I was immediately turned off by yhe fact it just loked like Bops3, and the wall running, oh my days I can't take it. just not for me these cods.

Nope, im not a big fan of fps. They have always made me feel sick, except MW1 and 2, I was blown away by COD 4 when I played it at my mates, so much so that I went straight out and bought a ps3 which I was waiting for pes and/or the first GT to make me buy one. My friend is exactly the same and did the same thing. Modern warfare just looked and felt right, the way the guns fired etc, mw3 felt quite different and looked different, lkke a cross between bops and MW,, washed out colours. Bops3 felt quite close to mw in terms of how yhe guns felt. I just found the maps boring, the look boring, looked like paint ball teams. All, I've ever wanted was just new maps for MW, I could play that forever.
That's good to hear, I was immediately turned off by yhe fact it just loked like Bops3, and the wall running, oh my days I can't take it. just not for me these cods.
While playing the beta, I actually hardly saw any wallrunning, just a slight amount of flying and such.

It was smoother and more consistent than BO3, and actually felt more lively.

While playing the beta, I actually hardly saw any wallrunning, just a slight amount of flying and such.

It was smoother and more consistent than BO3, and actually felt more lively.
A problem I had with BO3 was that everyone kept voting for the same map, really annoying. mw1 and 2 were just perfect for me, wel except scoping and nuke and tactical knife with marathon+ commando. I'm unlikely to like any other kind of cod.

Have just stumped up the money on Steam for the Digital Legacy edition. I'd like to stress I am mainly purchasing this for the Modern Warfare remaster. Curiosity will see me play the campaign of Infinite Warfare just to see what it is like, but I'm mainly in it for MW.

This is also my first Call of Duty game since Black Ops 2. Never played BO3 since I remember that featured all the crap like wall running and I just hate seeing that stuff in the Call of Duty franchise. Seriously hoping this turns out well.

Waiting for delivery man! c'mon been watching livestreams on youtube and loads already playing :rolleyes: so much for pre ordering pffft :( looking forward to running around with the RPD again ;) 👍

The livestreams look like most are playing the remastered over the main game as expected :P

After playing both for a little while I actually don't hate Infinite Warfare, in my opinion it's an okay game but it's just all not that special. I have been mostly been playing Modern Warfare Remastered and I do think that it's a great game.

٢٠١٦١١٠٤_١٦١٩٥١.jpg

How good Infinte Warfare and Modern Warfare are? I'm leaning towards MW Remastered more but Infinite Warfare doesn't look that bad, reminds me of Black ops 3 a lot. However i can't spend $80-92 right now, probably when it gets cheaper or they release MWR stand alone.

View attachment 603896

How good Infinte Warfare and Modern Warfare are? I'm leaning towards MW Remastered more but Infinite Warfare doesn't look that bad, reminds me of Black ops 3 a lot. However i can't spend $80-92 right now, probably when it gets cheaper or they release MWR stand alone.

The biggest problem COD has is that the mechanics stays the same over couple years. COD used to cycle between Modern Future War and Classic War from both Infinity Ward and Theyarch until Black Ops 2. Then Antivision saw money on fans picket and decided to ditch classic war altogether.

This is where Battlefield Franchise shines, its experimentation. From WW1 to Police Raid, all are on it

Well considering it was nearly a decade ago that MW was released.. you'd think with a remastered edition they would fix the old bugs like spawn killing? but no the 2016 remake has the same bug where people are camping at spawn points and picking people off like flies haha.. ah the memories :lol: seriously though! they should have fixed that 👎

View attachment 603896

I can suggest you to wait cause I'm sure they'll sell MWR separately at some point and right now a lot of really good players are on both games right now making it frustrating for some people.

One thing I would actually like to be changed in MWR is for the M16 to nerfed some.

I can suggest you to wait cause I'm sure they'll sell MWR separately at some point and right now a lot of really good players are on both games right now making it frustrating for some people.

One thing I would actually like to be changed in MWR is for the M16 to nerfed some.
Don't expect that to really happen. MWR is kept as is back when it was from it's final state in CoD4.

Picked up both Infinite Warfare and Titanfall 2, often forget which one I'm playing they both are so alike.

Not really feeling it with this one, nothing exciting and I suppose the space/future thing is played out. Most likely get through the SP and a few hours of MP but back to ww1 for this guy!

I don't think they'll sell it separately now, I think they'll sell legacy edition at a normal game price just so MW doesn't outsell IW. If they drop the price to 50 quid I'll buy it. Im annoyed my mates have bought it despite bitching about being skanked for being made to buy IW. We should have all stuck together and boycotted cod until they sold it separately or sold legacy for a normal price. I want MWR more than anything but I ain't caving in.

Wait, the PC version has 2 different servers for people who bought it as a disc and those who got it from steam?

15k peak players on day one!?

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

I just picked up IW's new work, IW. Also got the CoD4 Remaster.

(i see what they did there)

But seriously, I really like IW's campaign and weapons (You have full piloting controls too! And free 360 degree movement in the space battles). It's just awesome. Looking forward to beating it and COD4 Remaster.

I'm not that much of a zombies player as some people but I actually enjoy it in IW actually.

Also some rumors that supply drops maybe coming to MWR. If they do I really hope they're just some cosmetic things, I would like to see new camos, calling cards and emblems honestly.

I'm not that much of a zombies player as some people but I actually enjoy it in IW actually.

Also some rumors that supply drops maybe coming to MWR. If they do I really hope they're just some cosmetic things, I would like to see new camos, calling cards and emblems honestly.
Why on Earth would they add new stuff to a remaster outside of cosmetics?

I really gotta figure out how to transfer my clips off of Xbox Live.

So far I've gotten:
  • 5 man kill with an airstrike
  • Triple kill with grenade and RPD
  • Flashbang kill (yes)
  • Four man streak with M40A3

I`m on this now. It`s so fun, but it takes time getting use too. Especially when i`ve not played a futuristic COD since August. Next time, i`m going to play the game first before i judge. People just love to jump the bandwagon, but i think this years COD is pretty decent. Not the best, but it`s good. In my opinion.

Back