Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,247 views
Not really, but im really tired of bad connection :indiff: Even when I have 4bars in connection it can be laggy:sick: Maybe its my net... I dont mind having 0.5 sec lag if my enemies has it to, but 0,5sec lag when enemies have 0-0,1sec lag its horrible.

Had some nice matches with some of you guys tonight. You know who you are;) Cheers

Yes there was some very strange games going on last night:grumpy: Its only good point is there was less cheats out,Care packs falling from the sky like rain type of thing.I was stunned by some of the score cards of the guys I party with most nights,I think they may have been some of the worst scores Ive seen you guys get,which tells me something was up.:crazy:

Yes there was good games here and there,but overall our team took a bit of a Hammering last night.

I also would like to say sorry to my team mates who may be getting a bit sick of me having the shield out in almost every match.This deflecting 50000 Bullits is not easy to do,at the moment I have 18000 hits on it and that has taken almost 2weeks to get,But I really want to complete the dam thing before I prestige again.
 
This isn't luck.

I'll say this all one last time. These guys were waiting outside buildings until we spawned, while we had Coldblooded/Pro and Ninja/Pro perks active and firing one shot through the building and killing us. With no visual clues, no sensor clues, no auditory clues (we hadn't even moved sometimes) and no explanation possible inside the standard game.

They were shooting chopper gunners directly at us in our spawn locations throughout the map - switching from one spawn point to another the instant someone spawned in it - getting me on one occasion through a roof, a wall and a dividing floor (and I don't know if you've tried this, but chopper gunner can only get through buildings normally if there's an opening - a window or doorway - or if they shoot outside, have a wide splash from Danger Close Pro and there's an opening. Chopper gunner normally cannot penetrate surfaces). And they finished 21 to single-figures, with no other player in the game on either side beating 7.

There is no possibility where all these things can line up and still get the answer "normal game". One shot kills through a wall on a guy you can't see, can't hear and can't detect with any equipment just as he spawns? No. 🤬. Way. It's out and out cheating.


Luckily, as I said before, it's also very rare - once every two or three days I'll encounter someone with mystical abilities which are merely suspect. Once every couple of weeks it'll be someone who is just taking the piss. These guys were the first time it's ever been such blatant cheating.

Was it like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm3Wj2YfDx0

Edit. Warren you without the riot shield is not the same and i hate it when your on the opposite team.
 
Except on the PS3, in HCTDM and with literally 1-shot, 1-kill accuracy (and on-spawn, rather than waiting for us to come to them), yeah. That sort of thing would certainly do the job they were doing.
 
Well that is a load of crap, sorry you've run into that oh Indigo One.

I apparently shine at Free-For-All. Figured SitRep pro would be ideal given how everyone is an enemy, and it allows me to hear Ninja Pro users (I have the volume loud enough to hear my own footsteps with Ninja Pro on, so yeah) and my worst game was 20-10, with most games having a KD around 5, some as high as 8.

The setup is pretty straight forward that I am using

  • Silenced SCAR-H - Solid stopping power and Silencer keeps me off radar
  • Silenced USP - Quick swap in case I get caught with an empty clip
  • Claymore - Often placed in popular traffic areas, generally behind me
  • Stun Grenade - Faster than flash and good for finishing off Last Standers
  • Scavenger Pro - SCAR needs the extra mags, works well with Claymore
  • Cold-Blooded Pro - Off UAV, and relative immunity from Predator missles
  • SitRep Pro - Claymores are not an issue, and you will hear everyone.

Kill streaks are moderately typical - Predator and Harrier, but using Stealth Bomber. Mostly for style and it is nice to have to toss out in the last 30 seconds or so of the match to get some quick kills or a fancy killcam.

SitRep Pro has made it almost impossible to sneak up on me. And I almost am always ready for someone coming towards me, thanks to the surround sound letting me clearly place them. And it works great to find many campers, as I said before, thanks to being able to see enemy devices through walls clearly.
 
Haha, no problem. You caught me at a good time too, I was playing pretty well for those games, especially on Afghan (Though the 516 guys kept giving them free kills... those 2 had more deaths than the four of us combined, by almost a factor of 2)

And my KD went up again! Which is saying a lot, since i have 33,349 kills at the moment...

That 35-3 or 35-5, cannot remember which one, was awesome on Afghan. There was virtually air support for our team the entire game. I also think I took one of the 516 guys' Sentry Gun. I looked at the map and did not see anyone else on our team around it at the time, so I figured I might as well pick it up and not let the other team grab it. It ended up netting me two or three kills.

Yeah, it was nice playing with Vash for couple of games. You live in or around OKC(Thunder passed my Blazer tonight :( ), so you were probably 2, 3 hours ahead of me & Azuremen. I hope to see some of you guys for a marathon, this weekend. ;)

My k/d is going down. It's still 2.13, but just barely. Just two more level up, until ACR. That could change my fortune. Maybe. :D

I live in Moore, which is a suburb of Oklahoma City. I had actually just finished watching the Thunder beat the Hornets last night before turning on the PS3. Oklahoma is in the Central Time Zone, which is two hours ahead of the Pacific Time Zone.
 
Yeah, it was nice playing with Vash for couple of games. You live in or around OKC(Thunder passed my Blazer tonight :( ), so you were probably 2, 3 hours ahead of me & Azuremen. I hope to see some of you guys for a marathon, this weekend. ;)

My k/d is going down. It's still 2.13, but just barely. Just two more level up, until ACR. That could change my fortune. Maybe. :D

Quite possibly up for a marathon this weekend indeed :)

And don't complain about your KD. Mine is going to forever sit around 1.3x because of how many kills I need to get to even impact it. Tempted to start a completely fresh account and see what happens there, since I am starting to figure out what I like for setups most, and how I play best.

Vash, the final score for me on Afghan was 35-5. Not quite my personal best there in TDM, which is 32-0.
 
Thanks for the games last night guys! I had one absolutely fantastic match at Sub Base I think. I was at the top of the score board by quite a bit. :D
This morning I had a great Domination game where I went something like 38-15. All of the enemy guys were around point C and I was picking them off through that bit where the wall is broken. I got my harrier and took them all out :D
 
Just to be clear, that's the developers' fault and not the PS3's. Lots of games have locked gamesaves.


Not really, its how the dev's are given to be able to make the gamesaves, the breakbox 360 has given them a more secure way like a pc structure, sony didn't. Im not knocking sony so don't get all fanboytastic on me, I like both systems, hell I own a 360 and I call it a breakbox 360 so you can't call me out on that, just stating the facts. Why do you think all these mods or "hacks" are all over the PS3 and not the 360? Yeah, they are way easier to do on the sony because of how the sony lets them handle gamesaves and file structure in general.
 
Was it like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm3Wj2YfDx0

Edit. Warren you without the riot shield is not the same and i hate it when your on the opposite team.

I dont see the fun in playing like that.... doesnt that just take the challenge away and annoy the hell out of people... I honestly hope this guys doesnt think he's good or something...
 
Yeah, surely that would get very boring, very quickly. 👎
 
I dont see the fun in playing like that.... doesnt that just take the challenge away and annoy the hell out of people... I honestly hope this guys doesnt think he's good or something...

Yeah, surely that would get very boring, very quickly. 👎

Boring for some but when your a 7 year old kid its another story.

This i would not like to be on the recieving end of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCZ1AnZJR1A
 
If you count an assist as a kill I finally broke even on a match on the Invasion map(5K,1A,6D). I also had my first killstreak.
 
Not really, its how the dev's are given to be able to make the gamesaves, the breakbox 360 has given them a more secure way like a pc structure, sony didn't. Im not knocking sony so don't get all fanboytastic on me, I like both systems, hell I own a 360 and I call it a breakbox 360 so you can't call me out on that, just stating the facts. Why do you think all these mods or "hacks" are all over the PS3 and not the 360? Yeah, they are way easier to do on the sony because of how the sony lets them handle gamesaves and file structure in general.
On the 360 on the other games like GTA 4 all the hacks are on there because the 360 is hacked itself, the PS3 isnt properly hacked like that yet which is good but I do know what you mean about the Notepad. I know how to change several things on there, very easy. The video above appears to be 360 though, not ps3's code
 
I wish you could set your private games too invite only. People keep sneaking in on me while I'm doing something.
 
I wish you could set your private games too invite only. People keep sneaking in on me while I'm doing something.

Sorry, I didn't know you were doing something.

If you go to your profile on your freinds list and change your status to "Not Available" I don't they can join you.
 
On the 360 on the other games like GTA 4 all the hacks are on there because the 360 is hacked itself, the PS3 isnt properly hacked like that yet which is good but I do know what you mean about the Notepad. I know how to change several things on there, very easy. The video above appears to be 360 though, not ps3's code


On that video that was a jtagged xbox, which more than likely was banned very quickly, it allows you to run homebrew and pull all kind of stuff from the iso. Remember in the past on COD4 where there was the infinite ammo stuff going crazy on PS3 as well as the UFO stuff? All because sony's easy exploitable system, it can be done on the 360 but its much harder to do.
 
Sorry, I didn't know you were doing something.

Its ok... You kinda helped me out in a way. If someone that just started playing knows too look over there then that wont help me much in a real game.

I was really close to knifing you on the next match but I thought you saw me...

We can do another match sometime if you want. Private games don't count against you. Its too bad you don't have a headset I'd give you advice.
 
On that video that was a jtagged xbox, which more than likely was banned very quickly, it allows you to run homebrew and pull all kind of stuff from the iso. Remember in the past on COD4 where there was the infinite ammo stuff going crazy on PS3 as well as the UFO stuff? All because sony's easy exploitable system, it can be done on the 360 but its much harder to do.
I dont remember the CoD4 infinate but I do remember the UFO stuff, I didnt get 4 on release. This seems to be one of the most hackable games for ps3, in my other games (GTA IV) etc you dont get any, just lag. On 360 there seems to be alot of people with 'Jtagged' xboxs that do tonnes of hacks for tonnes of different games.
 
Okay, i'd like to join you all online. Everyone add me on PSN.
 
Its too bad you don't have a headset I'd give you advice.

I just ordered one so I should have one next week.

Okay, i'd like to join you all online. Everyone add me on PSN.

I added you to both my PSN names, although I only use my GTP one for racing games.
 
I just ordered one so I should have one next week.

I saw that you were doing a pretty good job clearing corners. Have you played much on that map? I was surprised you didn't know where I was when I shot at you through the window and missed.
 
That was the first level I played on. Its a pretty good stealth map.
 
The IW times on spec ops are so full of crap. You couldn't even sprint from start to finish on them even without enemies.
 
The IW times on spec ops are so full of crap. You couldn't even sprint from start to finish on them even without enemies.

I'm about 4-5 seconds away on Snatch and Grab with my Veteran go through, they're pretty doable with alot of luck to just get through alive.
 
I just watched a video of some guy beating terminal in 36 seconds on veteran. He took so many hits just going up the stairs I know it was fake. I beat it in 32.75 on regular so I guess that one is doable but some others I doubt could be done without a second player at the very least.

i can't even beat SnG on hardened taking all day.
 
Snatch and Grab is a really painful mission, for alot of players the most difficult of the bunch. I have ran through it crazy style on Veteran but then I've re-done it since on co-op the more appropriate way actually shooting through :lol:. My tip is once you get to the intel, don't pick it up initially, clear a few guys from the plane (the juggernaut infront of you most importantly) then clear the right hand side as best you can before legging it out the plane so a jugger doesn't get behind you before you're long gone.
 
when I did it on regular I was forced out of the plane by that jugger and made to sprint along the left side. The mission itself isn't that hard you just don't know when that bastard is going to sneak up behind you and you don't have claymores to warn you.
 
Music is your key, listen for the change in music and a loud drum sound, however, there's no need to wait for him to come, you can simply run as you did if you clear the ahead area swiftly and concentrate on one side (right is easier to clear) more then the other when in the plane.
 
Back