Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,691 views
I never came out negative as far as KD goes, I just can't stand being in a lobby with people that just all pile up in a house and everyone sits at a doorway and window. Bailout was just horrible, I couldn't get to anyone because they had a freaking fort going and allot of the people on our team decided they just loved that tactic also, so I said ok I guess I will throw on the rush class and try to push them out, didn't happen because I couldn't even get to them! There is just so much wrong with this game, and I was so excited to get it and I am just getting more and more irritated with it. I am ready for COD Black Ops to come out, I think all of this is teaching treyarch about things not to do, like knifing from 17 feet away etc. If someone I know is on MW2 I will most of the time try to play though, sometimes it works out, tonight for sure didn't.
 
I never came out negative as far as KD goes, I just can't stand being in a lobby with people that just all pile up in a house and everyone sits at a doorway and window. Bailout was just horrible, I couldn't get to anyone because they had a freaking fort going and allot of the people on our team decided they just loved that tactic also, so I said ok I guess I will throw on the rush class and try to push them out, didn't happen because I couldn't even get to them! There is just so much wrong with this game, and I was so excited to get it and I am just getting more and more irritated with it. I am ready for COD Black Ops to come out, I think all of this is teaching treyarch about things not to do, like knifing from 17 feet away etc. If someone I know is on MW2 I will most of the time try to play though, sometimes it works out, tonight for sure didn't.
There are so many ways to sneak up to them. Of course, if your teammates doesn't cooperate, then sneaking approach would be tough, damnnear impossible on Bailout. But I feel IW also gives us tools to attack fortified positions. Semtex & flashbangs are probably the most popular, I also add AT4, or noob-tube to the mix. AT4 works awesome, as on a map like Bailout, you can hit their camp from half map away. And other times, I just use them as noob-tube on steroids. RPD with FMJ/Grip, AT4, they are my fave on that map.

P.S. I FINALLY reached my goal of 2.20 tonight. I was hoping to achieve it before I migrated back to PSN. Now I just need to keep it there until then. :dopey:
 
About different speaking languages we have so many different ones here just in the UK.
Down south we have the Gangster Bruv Lingo. You have to be Sixteen and have a knife in your pocket and a Pit bull to understand.
Then there's the Geordies and Scoucers which is really had to understand once there's a group of them.
 
American > English because we can generally understand each other regardless. Aside from the South, but they also don't know about them INternets, so it's all good.
 
American > English because we can generally understand each other regardless. Aside from the South, but they also don't know about them INternets, so it's all good.
All I hear on my side that if your a idiot then you must be an*insert random racial slur here* on both sides. But I will be adding all the XBL members, I don't mind playing anything but my mic piece apparently broke ( plastic part) but it still works. I may have to super glue it soon.
 
Thanks for the good games lastnight guys,the first 3or4 games I played with no sound other than you guys talking and my scores went positive :dopey:
 
Thanks for the good games lastnight guys,the first 3or4 games I played with no sound other than you guys talking and my scores went positive :dopey:

I hope my cursing/swearing didnt make your scores positive.
 
About different speaking languages we have so many different ones here just in the UK.
Down south we have the Gangster Bruv Lingo. You have to be Sixteen and have a knife in your pocket and a Pit bull to understand.
Then there's the Geordies and Scoucers which is really had to understand once there's a group of them.

And what about them Pikeys? :p
 
They're Irish.

I stand corrected, I did not know that. I was under the impression they were English gypsies...

Pikeys means travellers around here and doubt they have ps3's to play with.

True... I was just thinking of Snatch when I was reading your post... Thats why I mentioned it :)
 
Last edited:
I stand corrected, I did not know that. I was under the impression they were English gypsies...

They are usually either Irish (travellers) or of Indian decent (gypsies) but usually get lumped together and nicknamed 'pikies'.

You don't pay income tax on cash-in-hand driveway tarmacing so they're all richer than you or me. They all have at least 3 PS3's each. Fact.

[/offtopic]
 
They are usually either Irish (travellers) or of Indian decent (gypsies) but usually get lumped together and nicknamed 'pikies'.

You don't pay income tax on cash-in-hand driveway tarmacing so they're all richer than you or me. They all have at least 3 PS3's each. Fact.

[/offtopic]

3 ps3's, a Range Rover and loads of quad bikes.
couple of horses aswell.
 
^^^ :lol: Ok its all clear to me know, thanks for the explanation guys and I will leave it at that since it is a bit off-topic... :) Back to MW2 everyone!
 
While I'm at it, let me share my frustration with you guys. :D More & more, I'm noticing my slow connection speed. Too often, I notice that my guy sees me before I see him. I put at least 2, 3 rounds in him, replay show that I didn't fire a single shot, maybe one. It's getting harder & harder, trying to come out ahead.
I've noticed my slow connection speed since day one. Having pathetic 1.5 Mbps ADSL and my PS3 connected via wireless means that I'm just like you. Fire a couple shots at the enemy, hit markers light up, I get killed, kill cam shows that I never fired a shot at him. :ouch:
 
True... I was just thinking of Snatch when I was reading your post... Thats why I mentioned it :)

Snatch is such a brilliant film! "I don't care if he's *enter our favourite four letter swear with 'ing' on the end* called Mohammed-I'm-Hard-Bruce-Lee" :lol:
 
Sounds like when we play Mexicans here. I always see the most absurd BS tactics from these guys, and almost all are 10th Prestige level 70's, proudly boosting [MEX!] in their tags, etc. And then sit in a corner and spam the noob tube, etc.


I've played plenty of Mexicans, too. Me and my friends get loads of foreigners playing and some of them (The Germans, Danish, Dutch for example) are decent players who put up a good battle without camping. The French and the Mexicans, however, are always terrible players.

How my Irish friend hasn't been banned yet is beyond me. We played against some German guys the other day who annoyed him by camping (we lost) and afterwards he just shouted "WORLD WAR 2....HAHAHAHAHA!"

I quickly backed out :lol:
 
There are so many ways to sneak up to them. Of course, if your teammates doesn't cooperate, then sneaking approach would be tough, damnnear impossible on Bailout. But I feel IW also gives us tools to attack fortified positions. Semtex & flashbangs are probably the most popular, I also add AT4, or noob-tube to the mix. AT4 works awesome, as on a map like Bailout, you can hit their camp from half map away. And other times, I just use them as noob-tube on steroids. RPD with FMJ/Grip, AT4, they are my fave on that map.

P.S. I FINALLY reached my goal of 2.20 tonight. I was hoping to achieve it before I migrated back to PSN. Now I just need to keep it there until then. :dopey:


Well on that match the entire team was camped up there on that terrace deal that is between the gym area and the other stairs, so getting even a tube in there to kill them was just about impossible, as well as getting to them because they were camping as a team and had the only two routes to get to them covered like they had robocop on the team:ouch: I normally don't just back out when playing with people in a party but that was just too much for my brain to take, my wife just came home today from the hospital after having her gallbladder taken out and having to deal with my kids acting like idiots and the hospital deal, I just didn't have the patience for it last night:ouch: Sorry about backing out but if I hadn't I might not of had an xbox because I would have broke it before it could break on its own(again!):lol: I know it makes me look like a idiot or crybaby or however you want to word it, which is why I try not to complain, but sometimes I just can't deal with the horrid crap that goes on in that game because I have never dealt with people as cheap and horrible as the ones that play MW2.

American > English because we can generally understand each other regardless. Aside from the South, but they also don't know about them INternets, so it's all good.

I have lived in Alabama my entire life and I use proper english, again, its just stereotypes just like I talked about before. I don't bang my sister, but kissing is ok right? :O That would be like me saying everyone that drives a BMW is either a prick or gay, in my area for the most part that is the truth, but you can't just lump everyone in one category though. A pit ripped up my right calf muscle a few years ago really well but that doesn't mean that all pits are bad, just that pit was:tup:

All I hear on my side that if your a idiot then you must be an*insert random racial slur here* on both sides. But I will be adding all the XBL members, I don't mind playing anything but my mic piece apparently broke ( plastic part) but it still works. I may have to super glue it soon.

Everyone on xbl from what I have heard people say on their mics are either faggots or Ngr's, thats all you hear on xbl and it gets rather old rather quick. Nobody wants to hear your racial slurs or homophobic ideas, at least be creative and throw in some bestiality accusations or something besides the gay/racial slurs. I don't really see why it would hurt someones feelings to be called "faggot" anyways. Your a faggot dude, you like dudes, Ok....well I'm not attracted to other guys but if thats what you want to fantasize about then go ahead and think about me and my BF all night long kid. I just don't understand why its an insult to call someone gay, anyone know why people think it's an insult? Your a heterosexual, take that!? Oh noooes!? I don't use my mic so if we get into a game together I'm not ignoring you etc., I just don't like using my mic. I wouldn't mind if it were all of us GTPers in a party though, but I would have to try to find my mic cord to even use my mic. I use a set of turtle beach's and you have to plug in another cord from them to the mic input on the controller and since I never use the mic I don't have a clue where it is:dunce:
 
God I drive a BMW.
But I think ime straight.
 
I've noticed my slow connection speed since day one. Having pathetic 1.5 Mbps ADSL and my PS3 connected via wireless means that I'm just like you. Fire a couple shots at the enemy, hit markers light up, I get killed, kill cam shows that I never fired a shot at him. :ouch:
Exactly what I mean. Mine's "up to 3mbps", so it's actually somewhat decent, but I'm thinking it fluctuate too much, or many now are on much, much faster connections(cable, fios, etc.).
Well on that match the entire team was camped up there on that terrace deal that is between the gym area and the other stairs, so getting even a tube in there to kill them was just about impossible, as well as getting to them because they were camping as a team and had the only two routes to get to them covered like they had robocop on the team:ouch: I normally don't just back out when playing with people in a party but that was just too much for my brain to take, my wife just came home today from the hospital after having her gallbladder taken out and having to deal with my kids acting like idiots and the hospital deal, I just didn't have the patience for it last night:ouch: Sorry about backing out but if I hadn't I might not of had an xbox because I would have broke it before it could break on its own(again!):lol: I know it makes me look like a idiot or crybaby or however you want to word it, which is why I try not to complain, but sometimes I just can't deal with the horrid crap that goes on in that game because I have never dealt with people as cheap and horrible as the ones that play MW2.
Ask Azuremen how many times I backed out. Bawling. :lol: No sweat on backing out, buddy. You are talking to a guy who turns into a flustered, crybaby playing team deathmatch sometimes(I wish I was kidding).

On the particular camping spot you are referring to, yeah, that one is hard to blow up with the AT4. What I usually settle for is to get to the room across on the other side of the map, one with the narrow balcony that surrounds the room? I would try to pick them off with my RPD or ACR from there. If I know that there are somebody on the gym side of the balcony(by the outside stairs), I fire my AT4 there. Unfortunately, they do have the vantage from there, so you do have to be really careful shooting at them, even from the other side of the map.

When they are good enough to control that balcony from end-to-end, I actually find a good camping spot of my own, pick off who ever leak out from their camp. They will always have couple of guys who can't stand camping, they will ditch, and couple minutes later, the fortress should fall apart. I think I'm gonna get that map going in a private match, so I can find a better way to attack, especially on the other end of the balcony(opposite from the gym side). They got huge big ass tree covering that end, I usually get lost on where they are shooting from, exactly.
God I drive a BMW.
But I think ime straight.
You think? :lol:
 
Gunns way overreacted. He looks like such a toolbag. Who even reads youtube comments? Everyone knows they don't mean ****.
'blade posted a response video to Gunns' response video, saying it was (pretty much) a misunderstanding; then Gunns posted a response video to blade's response video :lol:
 
how the hell many videos are there now?


How the hell many garbles videos now?

How many videos are there now? Guns posted the video crying, blade posted a video saying I thought it was fake because other well known people said that you told them it was, then guns posted the apology video to blades apology video. Why didn't guns just go straight to blade and say hey man, why did you say that? Of course thats the way a man would do it, and also the most effective way about it. If I heard someone was running their mouth about me I wouldn't start going nuts and saying how that person is an idiot etc. I would first go to them and say, did you really say that? Then of course I would slit their throat and pull their tongue out of the slit:sly:
 
[empty space];3841233
addeded 👍


I added as well, you guys want to do a few private match special matches yet? :) Shotguns only? Snipers only? Pistols only? Or just a regular use anything you fancy match? I have allot more fun in private matches than I do in regular online matches because the match isn't full of wankers.
 
haven't seen that vid yet. Just watched blades video earlier. I'll have to watch this next one later.
 
I added as well, you guys want to do a few private match special matches yet? :) Shotguns only? Snipers only? Pistols only? Or just a regular use anything you fancy match? I have allot more fun in private matches than I do in regular online matches because the match isn't full of wankers.
Yeah, let's come up with the time.
 
I am just eating for a bit right now but I will be back on for an hour or so.
 
Back