Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,418 views
Are you on?
On in a funny pic thread. :p

I was going to get on earlier tonight, and I couldn't find the damn game! I should be on tomorrow, at least I hope to be on.
 
I was terrible tonight, that first game we had at sub-base must of been my worst ever MW2 match. I couldn't even drop a fly no matter what I tried.

We had a few tough matches over the whole night, during and after you were around, but we pulled through on most of them. Generally good night though minus some Commando frustrations as per usual.

I started using the FAL a bit after seeing Volcano bling one with a holo and silencer (which I just unlocked to try tonight) and it's a pretty nice weapon. It was funny against the [king] guys how many times I outgunned more then one of them in a heads up fight at one time with the FAL, particularly when I was advancing on them through the comic book store on Invasion and they were in the wrecked building opposite, one top one bottom, and I nailed them both in about half a second (who needs to camp in buildings 'ey :sly:). The FAL packs a serious punch, it's a nice mid-long range weapon.
 
I just played my first game of Global Thermonuclear war! On PS3, it got hacked in today and my mate was playing it so I joined it. It is alright but I can see why it got taken out.
 
Even though I don't have or play the game anymore I still like watching gameplay of it some, this one from Tejb is just ridiculous doooods:tup:

 
i dont know why, but, ive been having a lot problems with my right thumb not going to where im looking -.-
 
So how big is this newest map pack? I just downloaded something else and I had to delete half my stuff just so I'd have enough space on my HD.
 
We had a few tough matches over the whole night, during and after you were around, but we pulled through on most of them. Generally good night though minus some Commando frustrations as per usual.

I started using the FAL a bit after seeing Volcano bling one with a holo and silencer (which I just unlocked to try tonight) and it's a pretty nice weapon. It was funny against the [king] guys how many times I outgunned more then one of them in a heads up fight at one time with the FAL, particularly when I was advancing on them through the comic book store on Invasion and they were in the wrecked building opposite, one top one bottom, and I nailed them both in about half a second (who needs to camp in buildings 'ey :sly:). The FAL packs a serious punch, it's a nice mid-long range weapon.

FAL is a underused weapon! Really powerful and high fire rate in close battle if your fingers are fast :sly: I found it most deadly with bling, halo and silencer:) Just get used to how the recoil works and its one of the most effective weapons in the game! I have got blamed for modding my FAL 4-5 times since I started to use it 2-3 weeks ago :sly:
 
can there be two harriers and an attack helicopter up at at the same time? or was there something unusual at work?
 
[empty space];3902876
can there be two harriers and an attack helicopter up at at the same time? or was there something unusual at work?

Yes, you can have all three of those up at once, though I believe helicopters are limited to one at a time. I have had two Harriers out at the same time via the normal seven kill one and one from an Emergency Airdrop.
 
Thinkt thats normal if im not mistaken ..3 choppers though dont work
 
hm, i dont ever remember seeing more than 2 of anything in the air before. well, not counting the ac130 and air drop air craft.


so, umm ... whose the gurl in the bikini on the calender in the fun house in carnival? shes cute! :p
 
[DP]

so, i pushed the button for the fourth time last night :)
 
It's been a while since i've touched down in this thread, because my MW2 disk mysteriously stopped working. I have been playing Killzone 2 since, and it's a lot of fun online. Huge maps, 32 players, actually requires teamwork to win, rather than one good guy who gets a nuke.

What's going on? Do campers and boosters and lagging still roam online?
 
well, on the 360 good games are getting harder to find. i just left one ground war because there was so many explosions going on the entire level should have been ... leveled. the past two games i quit because there's no point in playing in games where my connection < than theirs.
 
My random class is pretty fun. Silenced AUG HBAR, RPG7x2, Slight of hand pro, Stopping power pro and ninja pro. I only played with it enough to rank up once but my K/D still went up again. :lol:
 
i feel naked without my stingers :(


[edit = wtf? now im getting a message saying they'll give me 1600ms points if i can kill them? you mean you can kill people who have made themselves indestructible? should i have replied "how do you kill hackers?"
 
Last edited:
[empty space];3904729
i feel naked without my stingers :(


[edit = wtf? now im getting a message saying they'll give me 1600ms points if i can kill them? you mean you can kill people who have made themselves indestructible? should i have replied "how do you kill hackers?"
You should report them
 
how do you guys report them? i know you can go in and do "file compliant" but which options do you use for there? same for the "PRESTIGE 10!!!!!!!!" room messages?
 
[empty space];3904787
how do you guys report them? i know you can go in and do "file compliant" but which options do you use for there? same for the "PRESTIGE 10!!!!!!!!" room messages?


File complaint>system tampering
 
I reported every single one of those guys. Most of them are just kids, but it's not fair to those of us who wants to play the game on a even playing field.

Well, I've been back on PSN side for couple of days now. I finally started to get used to things, but I can't even play with the PS3 controllers. I'm using my cheap Logitech that doesn't even have the motion sensor. Logitech is closer to X360 controller, which I like better.

As far as the competition goes, it's weird. First night, I thought the competition was easier. Tonight, I was just getting owned. Some games, I barely maintained k/d around 1. But something amazing happened then. I became the host. :p I stayed the host, so I milked this thing about 2, 3 hours until I was finally no longer the host. :p:p
 
sign you may have been playing too much MW2: while laying motionless in bed, you hear a random click and wait for a claymore to explode. Oo
 
When I was hooked, like really addicted, to Call of Duty 4, when I closed my eyes, I saw the grass on Pipeline map. Driving on to Asian grocery parking lot, I did a double take when I thought I saw a sniper in a ghillie suit. It was just some small tree and surrounding shrub I never caught before.

Sort of sad, but sort of amusing.
 
When I was hooked, like really addicted, to Call of Duty 4, when I closed my eyes, I saw the grass on Pipeline map. Driving on to Asian grocery parking lot, I did a double take when I thought I saw a sniper in a ghillie suit. It was just some small tree and surrounding shrub I never caught before.

Sort of sad, but sort of amusing.
I watched my nephews play Free For all with toy guns. I threaten to take the game away so now he stops doing it.
 
theres new playlists up:

barebones pro - tdm and ffa with no kill streaks and objective barebones - domination, demolition, hq pro and ctf with out kill streaks.

only 4 vs 4 though :(

edit - at the same time!

:lol:
 
That is something. :lol: I think I'm gonna have to try this 4-on-4. Sounds cool to me. At least until I get my ass handed.
I watched my nephews play Free For all with toy guns. I threaten to take the game away so now he stops doing it.
:lol: That's all I did when I was in grade school! Aww, the BB's & airsofts!
 
:p

4 vs 4 is very ... empty.

[edit - a6, i was pwning hard most of the only match until everybody on my team quit and suddenly the only 2 left from the original 8 were myself and one other player.

i cant connect to any tdm or ground war games so everyone must be playing barebones :(
 
[empty space];3906669
:p

4 vs 4 is very ... empty.

[edit - a6, i was pwning hard most of the only match until everybody on my team quit and suddenly the only 2 left from the original 8 were myself and one other player.

i cant connect to any tdm or ground war games so everyone must be playing barebones :(
Six people left, and they didn't fill in the roster? That is ridiculous. What if the last two guys were on the same team? If they at least have hardcore, we could shoot each other to pass time. :p
 
no, they filled the roster but i had almost double the kills of the second place on my squad. same for the other guy since he was on the other team.

i'll be passing on bare bones unless they up the player count.
 
Back