Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 487,005 views
FMJ does not give you any extra weapon damage. Its only effect is to make shooting through objects easier.
 
FMJ does not give you any extra weapon damage. Its only effect is to make shooting through objects easier.

It does give you extra weapon damage, but not much!
 
It's probably just me, but it feels like it causes more damage, or more damage at longer range. I feel like it affects my rifle the opposite way a silencer would, range-wise.
 
The stat bars in-game are a web of lies.

One of the largest in the games, more so given that FMJ actually makes the Barret worse.

And for one perk to always have on... would probably be Scavenger. Would be nice to use Bling or Marathon or Slight of Hand sometimes, but when you aren't dying too often, ammo is a huge issue.
 
I think FMJ is probably the most worthless attachment. I only ever use it to unlock the extended mags.

You're right about the .50 cal. I found that out way back when I first started playing this game.
 
I think FMJ is probably the most worthless attachment. I only ever use it to unlock the extended mags.

You're right about the .50 cal. I found that out way back when I first started playing this game.

FMJ on LMGs and some ARs can be brutal. But use Scavenger with it, of course. Certain maps just play better with it, like Scrap Yard, Trailer Park, Terminal and so on.
 
There is a use for it but considering what else you could be using I think I'd rather have another attachment. Perhaps if I could have three or four other attachments with it I'd use it more? lol.
 
Kind of a shame we can't have a sight, silencer, grenade launcher, extended mags and FMJ on a gun and have your mobility reduced significantly. :lol: Not only your mobility, but it should affect how fast you can look around as well as go into ADS. On the upside it could reduce your gun's recoil slightly
 
I'd sit in a corner with an LMG the whole game.

This game should offer mountable bi-pods for LMGs like you could have in W@W.
 
Just like Obama this game is full of lies.

This game died after the second map pack and it had it coming to the game since IW didn't get alot of things done in time.
 


Blame, uh... BlameTruth for bringing this video up. He linked to it in his Twitter feed :lol:
 
TA - eh, I found it amusing because it's so random. :p
 
I'm with TA. The fact that you two find that entertaining is funnier than the video. :crazy: :D

And Empty, it certainly could've been worse. :lol:
 
Are you getting on soon A6?
I'm sleepy. I'm headed out to my neighborhood 7-Eleven for some soda though. I should be awake by the time I get back(10~15 min).
 
I'm with TA. The fact that you two find that entertaining is funnier than the video. :crazy: :D

And Empty, it certainly could've been worse. :lol:

true. lol. my best game for the night was 18/9. i even managed to get my pavelow once as well as a double kill because i shot one guy at the exact same time someone else tripped over my claymore :D
 
I might be on shortly. I want to grab a bit of food and clean up first.
 
I was on for a few matches, but I am so frigging tired. I could barely camp in the corner of the map, even then, I was getting shot by players walking by. :lol: I'll be on again, see if I'll get my second wind going. :D

[empty space];3971834
true. lol. my best game for the night was 18/9. i even managed to get my pavelow once as well as a double kill because i shot one guy at the exact same time someone else tripped over my claymore :D
I get that all the time, once my air supports are up. Sometimes, they do it on their own, but most of the time, I'd be shooting, my Harrier or Pave Low doing the same, it's bound to happen. :lol:
 
LOL, so in my game there is a guy who happens to sit in the corner of terminal alot.
He ends up last alive twice and each time this riot shielder boxes him in the corner (S and D btw). This guy on my team is using an RPD with cold blooded and sprays the crap out of the riot shielder both times.

I ask him if he is boosting the riot shielder and he says, 'No, I am trying to shoot a frigging hole through it'. All I could do was lol, he then said 'They are only made of plastic, imma blast a hole through this and spray bullets into his brain'. Followed by 'I am on my friends account and I have never played this before'. I found this really funny :D.

EDIT: Right now I join a game and an Aussie is telling a spawn camper to screw a dingo and eat its dump :D. What a night...
 
Last edited:
I messed up tonight. I've been planning on prestiging again soon so I've been working on getting a bunch of guns to one under the next prestige challenge so I could get those out of the way right after I prestige. I've got the Spas, UMP, L86 & RPD. Until our last game on Karachi I also had the M4 ready to go. I got my RPD where I wanted it so I picked up the closest gun and shot a guy climbing the ladder without thinking. 1000th M4 kill. :( I thought about pulling the plug on the whole match so it wouldn't count but I ended up finishing the game 24-2 so I left it. I'm working on the MP5K and famas now before I hit the button.
 
That sucks dude, I have done it before and it is gut wrenching. Good work having the brains to do it though :).
 
That is very clever & funny of you, TA. :lol:
 
Back