Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,839 views
I'm just glad I don't have to use those damn LMGs anymore. My K/D has taken a serious hit over the past few days because of all the hit markers. I've also been playing some objective games with randoms which absolutely blows. I was put on so many bad teams last night I think one game of HQ was a total shutout. We were playing another game on invasion where the other team put a sentry gun right in front of the HQ and my team kept running in and getting mowed down. I guess some people just don't mind losing as much as I do.
 
fourzerotwo
I'm changing my title from Creative Strategist to Senior Punching Bag. Everything you find unbalanced, I'm personally responsible for. 3 minutes ago via web
:lol:
 
my game is all over the place per usual. i go 18/2 one round and then 12 and 22 the next :(
 
He's the only one left working at infinity ward so someone has to take the fall. He should have bailed when everyone else did.
 
[empty space];3971834
...as well as a double kill because i shot one guy at the exact same time someone else tripped over my claymore :D

My favorite is a multi-kill I got. I shot a guy and knocked him into Last Stand then got popped, so the first thing I do when I respawn is call in a Predator missile I had waiting. Nail three guys with it just as the guy in Last Stand dies. In the kill feed it shows 2 guys dying from the missile and one by my TAR. Just an interesting coincidental event.
 

Sandy Ravage + Tejbz dual comm. Pretty god damn awesome... :D
 
Going into this Saturday, with the crew, uh...... very humbling.

Good thing I've never seen anybody have a game like that. :crazy:
 
emergency!.. so i just moved into college and set up my ps3 and everything works fine! however it will not FETCH PLAYLISTS and UPDATE RANKS and blah blah blah.. i have restarted my router... i need help someone help me
 
Just got a 'multi kill' with a Predator. Is that four, right? There's 'double kill' and 'triple kill' so it must be four or more.

I also just got 'game winning kill' while in last stand. I got a cool street bike emblem.

If you guys want to play with me again, just hit me up. Don't have any map packs, though. It was fun the last time, despite having a bad connection. I got the usual, "I see the game a quarter of a second after everyone else." But, I'm use to that by now. I swear, I didn't see half the bad guys who killed me until after I watched the kill cam. "Well, will'ya looky here! He was standing in front of me the whole time!" :rolleyes:
 
I played MW2 for the first time since months on the 360. First round I join, get killed and it's over. I figured since I'm out of practice, I should try bumping up the sensitivity to 2. So I went 0-2 and then probably 0-4 or something before I quit. I change back the sensitivity and I went 6 or so games with a positive k/d.
 
fmj - you may say the cake is a lie, but, it helps with the F2000.

prefect weapon question - either extended mags for weapons like the vector and f2000 or grip for lmg's and shot guns.
 
If you guys want to play with me again, just hit me up. Don't have any map packs, though. It was fun the last time, despite having a bad connection. I got the usual, "I see the game a quarter of a second after everyone else." But, I'm use to that by now. I swear, I didn't see half the bad guys who killed me until after I watched the kill cam. "Well, will'ya looky here! He was standing in front of me the whole time!" :rolleyes:
I'm often in the same boat. If I run 'n' gun, I'm as good as dead(don't have the skills either :p). It was fun couple nights ago, we have to do that again.

Tonight though, we have a full crew of six from North America going for all time win streak, so we can not invite anyone unless we lose someone. This is our Team (North :p)America:

  • a6m5
  • Azuremen
  • Icarus25
  • Time_Attack
  • VashTheStampede
  • WeinerSchnitzel

Wish us luck. We are aiming for at least 30 Team Deathmatch wins in a row. Since I got no sleep last night, I'm gonna try to catch a quick nap now. Gentlemen, have your caffeine on a standby tonight. ;)
[empty space];3977309
prefect weapon question - either extended mags for weapons like the vector and f2000 or grip for lmg's and shot guns.
I don't care for extended mags, grips on the other hand are a "must" for me.
 
@Solid: Yep, that's four. Double (250 points - 2x100 + 50), triple (375 points - 3x100 + 75), multi (500 points - 4x100 + 100) :)
 
We're currently kicking crap loads of butts and taking crap loads of names!
 
Sooo my friend is going for a nuke, I put my nuke on. He had just missed a nuke by one kill due to reaching the 200 points on domination. The next game is Afghan and I get it, the first game I put it on and have put it on in months I get it. He is quite annoyed :D.
 
Thanks to everyone from GTP NA for the awesome games tonight. We freakin' dominated! No one was able to stop us for 36 games(at least for me). We should make a Game Battles team.

29qb9tt.jpg


👍

I think this was my personal best

2i95wd4.jpg
 
43 game win streak at the moment. Called it a night may resume again tomorrow. Most matches were pretty one sided, like a spread of forty was common.
 
I'm sitting on a 42 win streak. You guys wanna pick it up tonight and go for 60+?
 
Thanks so much, guys. 👍👍

To the crew members who completed the entire run: Azuremen, Time Attack.

Guys who were part of most of the run: WeinerSchnitzel, Vash/Brett, Forza/Icarus.

And to the couple of guests who helped us out: Eric + Solid Lifters.

Man, seriously, I have never seen so much butt kicking in...... anything? Me & T.A. got 42 win streak. Azure got 43? And it was like grown ups wrestling kids. Azure & Rabia were consistently just killing the other team. TA did some serious number on them. I screwed around with RPG most of the night. Forza, Vash, Eric, Solid, all played well. All of us, really!

Could won 100 in a row, if our body lasted! I'm all over the place, I'm sorry, I am spent.

P.S. Did I hear right that there was one game, which the other team had 8 kills? I think I do remember a game where they had 11 kills. We were too frigging awesome. Unbelievable outcome! :crazy:

Edit:

I'm sitting on a 42 win streak. You guys wanna pick it up tonight and go for 60+?
I'm interested. 👍
 
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was on Favela where the Game ended 7500 to 1100. I ended up going 20-0 and Azure went 36-1. It was definitely a run & gun type of match.

Also, sorry I had to take that break. I was all jittery and my hands were shaking a bit for some reason. I think too much Mountain Dew. Or maybe I got too into the game. :lol:
 
There was a game where the other team only had 8 kills, yes.

I know my best was 32-0-0 on Wasteland I think... but generally my KD was around 10, and I was calling in my AC130 or Chopper Gunner most every game. Using a variety of amusing guns and setups, such as a Silenced Vector (which would always run out of bullets, so I got several games with guns not even equipped), hell I even got several throwing knife kills.
 
I think the class I used the most was SCAR w/ Extended Mags + Scavenger. Other then that, I used my sniping class, and for the games on Sub-Base I used a ninja'd out TAR21 class.
 
In one game on scrap yard I forgot to change my killstreaks and ended up getting two emergency air drops. The first one was garbage I think uav/cuav/ammo/air strike. I put the second one down with only a few kills left in the game. Soon as they landed the game was over and I clearly saw a chopper and an AC130. :ouch:
 
I was playing a domination earlier and lost a CG and AC-130 from an airdrop aswell. I put it on A and screamed at the team to defend it, needless to say they didn't :irked:.
 
I was playing a domination earlier and lost a CG and AC-130 from an airdrop aswell. I put it on A and screamed at the team to defend it, needless to say they didn't :irked:.

This is why I don't use drops anymore. I get my AC130 or CG up far more consistently if I just use the kill streak for it.
 
Its not something I'd use in a pub game with randoms.
 
If anyone wants to play MW2 now (i'm really bored), add me please?

nuklear_pumpkin
 
I don't care for extended mags, grips on the other hand are a "must" for me.

but if you consider the rate of fire on those two guns, you would understand why i'd take extended mags :)
 
Glad I could have been part of the epic beat down. I would have stuck around, but I was dead tired. I borrowed some games that I've wanted to check out so I'll be playing those for a little while now, but I may pop MW2 in at night if you guys need another player. Keep up the decimation Team NA!
 
Back