Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,546 views
I go to bed when I'm tired. It seems to change every week. I woke up at 4am the other day but slept in till almost 9am this morning.

You guys just need to move inland into a different time zone. Thats your problem right there.
 
You disappoint me. I was SO ready for some comeback smackdown. :lol:

This country's too big, man. We don't have timezones in Japan. Another thing Japan pwns America at. We are already better than you at making copiers, video games, the list goes on & on, like hot dog eating....
 
I don't see what photo copiers have to do with anything but I guess you gotta have something to hold on to...
 
Fax machines, too. Don't forget the fax machines.
 
People still use fax machines? I'd have thought those would have gone the way of the beeper by now.
 
People still use fax machines? I'd have thought those would have gone the way of the beeper by now.
Well, the Japanese companies have that market cornered. True story.

You playing tonight? I'm gonna be on again tonight for sure.
 
Its almost 9pm so you better hurry up if you are. I was just thinking about getting on.
 
Its almost 9pm so you better hurry up if you are. I was just thinking about getting on.
I just started eating. I'll see you online.
 
Can I join in too? Maybe i'll get another nuke, NOT!!!
 
I'm on CoD4 now. That's where it's at. :lol:
 
I'm on CoD4 now. That's where it's at. :lol:

Three other friends of mine were playing that game just yesterday. Pako has been playing it for the past week, or so. What's the reason? Sick of MW2? Don't blame you.

I hate playing with you guys. My connection is always so suck. I did bad, especially at Terminal, where I usually do well, and at Derail, where I always do badly. Some enemy weren't visiable until they shot me dead, or started to shoot at me and hit me once. Ridiculous. I also enjoy shooting a guy 5-6 times with a FAL, only to get shot once and die instantly. So damn frustrating, but oh well. At least when I play with you guys, I don't get a team of morons who can't play the game at all.

After I played with you guys, naturally, I went 26-8. I kicked some ass on Wasteland. Killed a whole group of enemy bunched up together, got a Predator and Air Strike in one magazine burst. Then, two kills with the Predator and about five more with the air strike. Sweet. 👍
 
People still use fax machines? I'd have thought those would have gone the way of the beeper by now.

The beeper/pager is still used in Hospitals quite a bit due to the more reliable network, and other professional fields were time can be critical.
 
Tonight's crew were pretty good. 👍 Rabia's buddy, Willy, he was doing awesome. My new friend, Vaus-something, he held his own. Even had couple of good games, but had just one bar in some games. :crazy:
A6 are you on XBL?
Nah, I'm still on PSN. Me & Time Attack ended up playing some CoD4 tonight, because he still has the active winning streak, and didn't want to risk breaking it until we got full GTP crew again.
Three other friends of mine were playing that game just yesterday. Pako has been playing it for the past week, or so. What's the reason? Sick of MW2? Don't blame you.

I hate playing with you guys. My connection is always so suck. I did bad, especially at Terminal, where I usually do well, and at Derail, where I always do badly. Some enemy weren't visiable until they shot me dead, or started to shoot at me and hit me once. Ridiculous. I also enjoy shooting a guy 5-6 times with a FAL, only to get shot once and die instantly. So damn frustrating, but oh well. At least when I play with you guys, I don't get a team of morons who can't play the game at all.

After I played with you guys, naturally, I went 26-8. I kicked some ass on Wasteland. Killed a whole group of enemy bunched up together, got a Predator and Air Strike in one magazine burst. Then, two kills with the Predator and about five more with the air strike. Sweet. 👍
I heavily use silencers in situation like that. And don't run & gun, I know you like to. When connection sucks, you want to sneak up on them. Hide, camp, flank. You'll have tough time competing face-to-face, but I don't have to tell you that. More you play this game, more you notice the connection speed. Proof is in the replay.
 
That was funny. Probably the first 10 games didn't even start because the host left. After that it was either awesome games or nothing. That game with the french host was the worst. Very next game I went flawless.
 
That was funny. Probably the first 10 games didn't even start because the host left. After that it was either awesome games or nothing. That game with the french host was the worst. Very next game I went flawless.
I was surprised how quickly it came back to me. The "first 10" you are talking about, that used to happen sometimes. I've never seen it fix itself. You always had to leave, find another lobby.
 
The game mechanics are the same so its not hard to go form one to the other. I was really enjoying the R700. I was getting a lot of hit markers though.
 
The game mechanics are the same so its not hard to go form one to the other. I was really enjoying the R700. I was getting a lot of hit markers though.
That is one gun I really miss in MW2. But MW2 snipers doesn't have the stopping power anyway, so maybe its a blessing in disguise.

On the game mechanic, yeah, that + same controls, they really helped. Connection was remarkably horrible all night though. I didn't start playing well until we got on with those noobs. RPD really helped, too.
 
I love the M40 in COD4. It's so much more rewarding than say a Barrett or an Intervention.
 
The R700 is my favorite Sniper Rifle. I didn't use the 50 cal in MW and a little bit in MW2. I somewhat stuck with bolt action rifles.
 
M40 for me definately. Especially Acog'd :D

I never used the barret in CoD 4 but it was up until a month ago my favourite gun in MW2 by far. I am now using the intervention alot more than I used to :/,
 
I never like the Acog scope for alot of users. It didn't help the rifles.
 
The acog on CoD4 with the M40 or Barret was ALWAYS a one hit kill unless they had juggernoob.
 
I did recommend the M40 to TA. Me and Dragnostic both were R700-man, except for the occasional fling with the M40. :O

I'm still working on M21 thermal scope. You have to rack up 20 kills with ACOG on, but with over an hour played, I think I'm still around 11. I'm too anal about k/d ratio, so I didn't use it on every map, and I racked up way more kills on my sidearm SPAS. :p Sniping's sort of fun, but I'm finding out it's not my game. For the millionth time! It's a nice distraction from the serious bidness, but that's about it for me. I think I'll just flirt around with it, just until I try out the thermal for bit, then back to the too-easy assault rifles. Also, Sleight of Hand Pro is a great perk with sniping. I can't reload claymores, but when you got lightning quick SPAS(from the perk), I found I didn't really need it.

My last match was on Overgrown, and the other team had Danger Close/RPG guys running around. I use it all the time, too, but how annoying! I really enjoyed kicking their 🤬 butt in the game. It was very cool, too. It kept letting them host the game, but they backed out 3 times in the last couple of minutes. I guess they got tired of eating my AA12 shells. :sly:
 
Trying to get the AC-130 emblem, any tips on staying alive? (Besides Camping)
 
What makes the M40 better? The R700 has more reliable damage multipliers.
 
For me the R700 has a slightly slower rate of fire, less likely to kill someone in a single shot (on core) and has one less to a clip. The M40 is just a better all-rounder sniper.
 
Tonight's crew were pretty good. 👍 Rabia's buddy, Willy, he was doing awesome. My new friend, Vaus-something, he held his own. Even had couple of good games, but had just one bar in some games. :crazy:

Nah, I'm still on PSN. Me & Time Attack ended up playing some CoD4 tonight, because he still has the active winning streak, and didn't want to risk breaking it until we got full GTP crew again.

I heavily use silencers in situation like that. And don't run & gun, I know you like to. When connection sucks, you want to sneak up on them. Hide, camp, flank. You'll have tough time competing face-to-face, but I don't have to tell you that. More you play this game, more you notice the connection speed. Proof is in the replay.

What I do with my 'fast runner' class, (I'm using it to complete the running challenges), is I look for the red dots on the mini map. I then try to flank or run up behind those shooting. I like to strike from behind with a weak weapon. However, I often run into the 'lone wolf' who's running his own game. He often has AA-12 or a FAMAS and nails me with just one shot. If I spot him first and start to shoot, he still nails me dead. It's like my gun is nothing but a big noise maker to attract his attention.

I miss my FAL, so I used it a few times when I was getting my ass kicked. It such a powerful beast. I still need about 480 headshots for the Prestige title, though. That's going to take a long time. I need to find a faster way to score headshots with it. I despise all the scopes for it, so that's out of the question. I usually have extended mags and if I have Bling, I like to add FMJ. I love shooting through walls and killing a guy who thought taking cover behind a wall sounded like a good idea.
 
Back