Career discussion

• Thread starter crowhop
  • 1,273 comments
So finally I won the Asia cup and euro championship in GT4. My god that was a tough 5 or so seasons. The only thing I didn't win was the UK cup. But I'm not about to do another season of GT4.So what am I'm up to now? Well I receive 4 contracts. LMP1 and 3 GT3 contracts. I decided to sign with GT3 even though I already won the Euro championship and the US cup for the series. But I never won the Asia and UK cup for the series. So about to do hopefully 2 seasons of GT3 and then move on. I was kinda disappointed I didn't receive a endurance racing contract. Hopefully when I'm done with this GT3 stuff I can either get a contract for that or a formula rookie contract.:)

Anyone else despise Brno Circuit? I'm working on GT3 practice laps there now and really don't enjoy that track. I can never find my turn in, and acceleration points.

Yup. Exactly where I keep screwing up. Most of the sweepers I end up early apexing. Multiple that by the number of those type of corners Brno Circuit has and it isn't a pretty lap.

Anyone else despise Brno Circuit? I'm working on GT3 practice laps there now and really don't enjoy that track. I can never find my turn in, and acceleration points.
Wait until you get to race a endurance race at Brno.
After that, you will just love this track.
My only gripe: AI keeps hitting the tire stacks and shove them all over the track. Marshalls are too lazy to clean up...:scared:

Brno is one of those tracks that you have to drive until it "clicks" and you get the flow. Once you get a feel for how to drive it, then it is actually kinda nice. I especially like the downhill double right hander into the hard left turn, turns 5-7. The only one that I still dont like and hardly get right is turn 12.

brno.jpg

@Fanapryde : Yeah that tire stack demolition derby isnt pretty. Maybe something worth mentioning in the official forums AI thread.

Ruapuna LMP showdown, horrible rain, evening race. Big fun, but really hard! These LMP guys are tough...

Also two more Ginetta G40 championship races.

All at full lenghth and after two days without bugs, I was happy to add another one.
Really happy with this game !
Enjoying every minute of it. 👍

Last edited:
Ruapuna LMP showdown, horrible rain, evening race. Big fun, but really hard! These LMP guys are tough...

Also two more Ginetta G40 chamionship races.

All at full lenghth and after two days without bugs, I was happy to add another one.
Really happy with this game !
Enjoying every minute of it. 👍

That is a challenging track for the LMP cars. I like those Ginetta's fun to drive and they are loud :lol:

That is a challenging track for the LMP cars. I like those Ginetta's fun to drive and they are loud :lol:
Yeah, it is not a track I would choose to race with LMP cars, and certainly not in the rain.
The Ginetta G40 is far from loud though, it is his bigger brother who scores on that domain :scared:

Edit: I think it should be "....who scores in that domain... " ... right ?

Last edited:
Yeah, it is not a track I would choose to race with LMP cars, and certainly not in the rain.
The Ginetta G40 is far from loud though, it is his bigger brother who scores on that domain :scared:

That is what I was referring to the bigger brothers :lol:
My bad

That is what I was referring to the bigger brothers :lol:
My bad

What is going on here my second double post this morning. Darn internet gremlins :banghead:

You can complete that Ruapuna race with every Audi in the game. I chose the A1 as that is the most suitable for this kind of track and there is a Ruapuna event for the 90 IMSA itself. with the A1, its bloody good fun, almost perfect match with the track and the conditions arent that much of a headache thanks to Quattro Vorsprung durch Technik! :D

You can complete that Ruapuna race with every Audi in the game. I chose the A1 as that is the most suitable for this kind of track and there is a Ruapuna event for the 90 IMSA itself. with the A1, its bloody good fun, almost perfect match with the track and the conditions arent that much of a headache thanks to Quattro Vorsprung durch Technik! :D
Not this invitational. LMP only but you get to choose which one. I took the Audi.

I allready did the two other Ruapuna's, both with the 90 IMSA (love this car)...

Back