Cars from Cartoons, Comics and Animated movies

• Thread starter mp10
  • 61 comments

mp10

Premium
United Kingdom
Coventry
mika_98
Many many cars created in animated series/movies and here's a couple from The Simpsons.

Care to share any others?

Last edited:
Obviously Cars & Cars 2 👍 But I don't feel like posting pics right now.

EDIT: Oops, ignore this. The cars in those movies are actually real.

At Technicolors, so is the 3rd one the OP posted. It's a 1979 Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am.

Would games count?

fzr2000la9.jpg

Were-Car Bender and Project Satan

futurama_bender_project_satan.jpg

Calculon: The year was 2019, and I was just a lowly robot arm working on Project Satan, a savage, intelligent military car built from the most evil parts of the most evil cars in all the world. The steering wheel from Hitler's staff car. The left turn signal from Charles Manson's VW. The windshield wipers from that car that played Knight Rider.

Fry: Knight Rider wasn't evil!

Calculon: His windshield wipers were. It didn't come up much in the show, though. Anyway, only after bringing Project Satan to life did they discover they had made a horrible mistake. For you see, it was pure evil!

Who can forget Speed Racer's Mach 5? Oh the memories!

Shame the Wachowski brothers ruined it....

Do books (manga) animation count? :D

A not so very popular one, Over Rev!

Involves a girl and her MR2 and her street racing adventures...

1991.jpg

over_rev_v02_c15_16.jpg

Another old one, Shakotan Boogie (not that I can read any of it)

boogie8.jpg

boogie11.jpg

Everyone knows Wangan Midnight ...

wangan021.jpg

And can't forget about Initial D...

initial-d-second-stage.png

COVER.jpg

inset_zen.jpg

Suzuki Midget.

I don't want to be a pedant, but...

That is neither of those things ;) Even if Suzuki did make the Midget, which they don't (Daihatsu did), it looks more like a Piaggio Ape or one of those generic scooter-powered tuk-tuk things dotted all across Asia :)

I don't want to be a pedant, but...

That is neither of those things ;) Even if Suzuki did make the Midget, which they don't (Daihatsu did), it looks more like a Piaggio Ape or one of those generic scooter-powered tuk-tuk things dotted all across Asia :)

It is midnight and my brain stopped worked several hours ago.

rr709.jpg

If we're still talking video-game cars, you can't get much better than the Rivelta Crinale (I refuse to call it a Soldat).

Pole Posistion ^... the best theme music Ever!!

Ghost in the shell (Stand Alone Complex): Nissan Sport concept, it's from 2006, but i really hope Nissan still have plans of producing it.

Back