Cars from Cartoons, Comics and Animated movies

  • Thread starter Thread starter mp10
  • 61 comments
  • 17,395 views
Redline.. something you can't pull off in a live-action. Watch it
redline-top.png


90429-1956x1126-arsenixc-redline-domo-kun-highres-sky-cloud+(clouds).jpg


derp45.jpg


redline-1.jpg


redline01.jpg


redline09.jpg


redline04.jpg
 
Here's 2 Wycked

20111128-034405.jpg


Who didn't love Rugrats?

16.jpg
 
rr709.jpg

If we're still talking video-game cars, you can't get much better than the Rivelta Crinale (I refuse to call it a Soldat).

Hell yes, Ridge Racer has had some seriously cool rides. As has Burnout:

Mech_Trio.jpg


The Montgomery Hawker Mech from Burnout Paradise
 
*cues the intro to the other 70 BP cars*
 
aside from all the anime cars that will make their way in here, I give you:

1.jpg
 
LOL!! ^^.

@Cano, i used to love MASK.. just a shame Kenner never produced Gloria Baker's Shark Porsche 928 (my favourite), hopefully some fans will make it at some point (a true working 1), like they did with Transformers Arcee.. (the one from the original Transformers Movie... not these crappy later-day Bay films).

Battle of the Planets:
(i know it's not a car but still)


Inspector Gadget:

 
magic-school-bus.jpg

One does not simply forget about a magical bus.

george_10.jpg

One does not simply forget about a transforming car.

1352801.jpg

One does not simply forget about a utility snowmobile.


I turned on my nostalgic drive for this.
 
Last edited:
not animation, but this is interesting none the less...

we're still talking video-game cars, you can't get much better than the Rivelta Crinale ...

Hell yes, Ridge Racer has had some seriously cool rides. As has Burnout...

The Montgomery Hawker Mech from Burnout Paradise

Do you people even read the thread titles, anymore?

I hear we have entire forums dedicated to talking about video game cars.
 
Ghost in the shell[/B] (Stand Alone Complex): Nissan Sport concept, it's from 2006, but i really hope Nissan still have plans of producing it.


You sorta kinda got your wish.

Nissan-Versa-3.jpg


2011_nissan_versa_14.JPG
 
Do you people even read the thread titles, anymore?

I hear we have entire forums dedicated to talking about video game cars.

he he he, its cool anyway.

Pole Posistion ^... the best theme music Ever!!

Ghost in the shell (Stand Alone Complex): Nissan Sport concept, it's from 2006, but i really hope Nissan still have plans of producing it.


that is like a cross between a megane and a ford focus rs
 
Now who can forget these classics :)



whilst typing this i was humming to the tune :lol:
 
Just rice up a Megane or Versa and you have your GitS Nissan.


Questionable Modification????
 
Now who can forget these classics :)



whilst typing this i was humming to the tune :lol:

Was that from an ad with the jingle, "The red car and the blue car had a race. All that red could do was stuff his face... etc."?

Great thread, although I find the lack of Dangermouse's car disturbing...

Car1_350x0.jpg


Car4_350x0.jpg


Brian-Cosgrove-Danger-Mouse---Top-Secret-Car-92044.jpg


Fixed.
 
Rue
Was that from an ad with the jingle, "The red car and the blue car had a race. All that red could do was stuff his face... etc."?

Great thread, although I find the lack of Dangermouse's car disturbing...

It certainly is, its from the Milkyway advert.
 
How come this hasn't been posted?



Epic car chase is epic.
 
Was that the Half Life 2 Sub Machinegun sound at 2:02?
 
How come this hasn't been posted?

oxbum3is6G0

Epic car chase is epic.

I was going to post that a long time ago, but I didn't know what movie it was called.
 
I was going to post that a long time ago, but I didn't know what movie it was called.

So I assume you haven't watched it. Very, very, very VERY bad.
 
6a00d8341c4fe353ef014e8a7f7da6970d-800wi

Speed buggy
mystery-machine3.jpg

Mystery machine
speed_and_mach_5_from_cartoon_intro.gif

Mach 5
180px-Burgermobil.jpg

Patty wagon
Jetsons.jpg

Jetson. flying saucer?
One+Cab's+Family+2.jpg

^ anyone remember this last one? your awesome if you do. Not many people will.
 
So I assume you haven't watched it. Very, very, very VERY bad.

Never heard of it when I was little, sue me. :odd:
 
One+Cab's+Family+2.jpg

^ anyone remember this last one? your awesome if you do. Not many people will.

I do, but no idea where from... Disney short of some sort?
 
Do you people even read the thread titles, anymore?

I hear we have entire forums dedicated to talking about video game cars.

I just thought you could talk about cars from games here, guess not as it seems.
 
You sorta kinda got your wish.

Nissan-Versa-3.jpg


2011_nissan_versa_14.JPG

I see where you're coming from.... but no.

@AOS, nothing like a Megane (imo), so no...... just no.

@Cano, i feel ashamed of not posting that earlier (Cagliostro).

@Rue, DM FTW!, How could one forget.

Jayce and the wheeled warriors... not a big fan but still,
 
Its from the Tex Avery show many many years ago on Cartoon Network. Absolutely loved this short.

It's not from "the Tex Avery show on Cartoon Network", but a Tex Avery cartoon in itself. And yes, I remember every second of it.

On the very same line:

medium_3b9ddf01358bbd2d0f633fc030446d6b.jpg


teepeetop.jpg


car-of-tomorrow.jpg


screen-shot-2010-05-05-at-6.36.39-pm.png


And finally:

tumblr_li9p8wKoC81qa70eyo1_400.gif


/Tex Avery freak.
 
Do heavy vehicles count?

images
 
Holy necro bump. 7 years.
 
Back