Cars from old GTs you'd like to return to GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 276HP
  • 217 comments
  • 42,731 views
The Nike ONE, just because I want to know what it looks like inside.
 
Ford GT90, Toyota Starlet Turbo S '82, Aston Martin DB6, Citroën Saxo 1.6i VTS, Dodge Intrepid ES, Mercury Cougar '99, Plymouth PT Spyder.
 
Last edited:
More F1!
.
maybe these back from GT3 as premiums.

gt3f094s_in.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

F688s.jpg
 
All of them but the ones I miss most are the ZR-1 '95 and TRD 3000GT.
 
definitely the Espace F1
 
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
Venturi Atlantique 400GT
Mazda RX7 GT Turbo '83
Nissan Skyline Silhouette Formula R30
Nissan Pulsar GTi-R '91
Toyota Chaser Tourer V
Mazda Cosmo Type E
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray '82
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray '67

There's a lot of other cars I had great fun driving in GT1 and GT2, but without proper visual customisation their inclusion would be kinda pointless, because equipping certain cars with racing modifications in GT2 was essentially the reason why I drove them. The 1987 Toyota Starlet comes to mind.
 
Last edited:
The more I read this thread, the more I realized there are so many cars I missed!

The Nissan R390GT1 Race Car '97 - That red & black livery looks far better than the one in '98!
The Toyota GT-ONE (TS020) Race Car '98 - missed that livery too!
The Mazdaspeed RX-7 GT-C '99, Lotus Elise GT1, F1 cars from GT3 etc...

Felt so sad to have those cars missing from newer games of GT.
 
Lotus Elise GT1 race car, Panoz Esperante GTR-1 (at its proper weight not gt5's 1150kg).
 
Honda '94 Prelude vtec.....was actually my FIRST GT car way back when........with RM 👍....now we only have the 91 and it's just not the same. :indiff:........And the car I used the most, miss the most,........30th Anniversary Camaro with RM...
 
Last edited:
More F1!
.
maybe these back from GT3 as premiums.

gt3f094s_in.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

F688s.jpg

Yes!! 👍👍

It'd also be cool to see newer F1 cars given this treatment, like the FGT. In premium mode obviously.
 
More F1!
.
maybe these back from GT3 as premiums.

gt3f094s_in.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

F688s.jpg

I don't remember this but yes I would love to have some 90 f1 cars

And the auto union type c streamline '37
 
I would love to see te return of the Mitsubishi GTO and FTO -LM cars.
 
Dodge Concept Car
Shelby Daytona Coupe (!)
TVR Cerbera LM
Lotus Elise GT1
TRD 3000GT
Jaguar XJR15
Gillet Vertigo (GT3 red color)
Mercedes-Benz CLK LM
Venturi Atlantique
Venturi 400GT
Tommy Kaira ZZIII
 
I forgot to mention the Wiegert Vector W8 Twin Turbo, and the Vector M12.
vector-m12-02.jpg

1349696791.jpg
 
Last edited:
All these just reminds me on why I really support standards in GT5. There's absolutely no way all of these can be made premium, but with standards, we can at least drive them. All I care about is that I can drive these classics. I am glad standards from GT5 will be back in GT6, because if it weren't, I will surely miss the cars too much like how I'm missing the ones here.
 
ENTERSANDMAN13
More F1!
.
maybe these back from GT3 as premiums.

Those are what I was going to post.
 
Call me crazy, but I'd love to have the Mondeo back.
You're not crazy mate. The Mondeo in GT2 (especially in the BTCC-style Race Mod trim) was a godsend. It could easily win the FF challenge. :dopey:👍
Ford-Mondeo-1997-13-lr.jpg


I demand they include this body kit for it as well:
normal_182_front_bumper_ford_mondeo_96_00_fstfomon_1_s_bm.jpg


And of course, the BTCC version, snuck into GT2 as a race mod for the Mondeo:
pics-med-14974-334334-1988-ford-mondeo-btcc.jpg
 
Last edited:
More cars from the early GTs I missed:

1998 Ford Mondeo Racing Mod, put in GT6 as the actual race car this time.
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4068/4612636412_51ab0dbc52_z.jpg

1996 Honda Accord Sedan Race Mod (Castrol Mugen Accord)
http://i.imgur.com/Pq2IJ.jpg

1998 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
http://static.cargurus.com/images/s...mustang_svt_cobra-pic-619531608207855314.jpeg

1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4809110276866845&pid=1.7

2001 Mitsubish FTO LM Race Car (from GT3)
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4627892686815687&pid=1.7

1997 Nissan R390 Road Version
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4533034061660448&pid=1.7

1997 Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5050461641114838&pid=1.7

1998 Toyota GTONE Road Version TS020
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4799669890188860&pid=1.7

1999 Toyota GTONE Black Edition TS020 (from GT4)
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/335/7/4/1999_Toyota_GT1_racecar_by_DemonSnake.jpg
 
Back