Cars that shouldn't be in GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter conrm001
  • 141 comments
  • 6,807 views
kennythebomb
Most cars haha

i only use the aids and without them i **** up ALOT, and i dont want to be constantly messing up in important races. i have tried a stock A4 DTM car with aids off and also the G4. the G4 was fun as hell, the A4 was just irritating. also, i use auto. i'll probably experiment with aids off and manual when i finish all but the mission hall
 
hasnt this thread been done before?

to the tread creator: everone is entitled to thier own opinion (yours is wrong but you are still entitled to it).

I dont think anything should be dropped from the game. I like it how it is... I wanna see more cars!! :D
I'll agree with noen duke tho, there are more than enuff skylines and lancers (etc)...
 
LIke i said in my previous post this game is a supposed to be a Driving Sim for the PS2.. if you think that this game has a crappy selection then go ahead and shelve it, but don't come crying back to us if you miss the sheer realism that GT4 offers.. I agree with some historic references should just be buyable and the SHOULD bring back the Espace F1 supervan... but all in all, every car in Gran Turismo has it's place, no matter how many skylines, rx-7s, NSXs, Evos there may be, it's Gran Turismo 4: Real Driving Simulator
 
[Gran Turismo 4: Real Driving Simulator[/b][/QUOTE]

Even though I complain about historic cars, but what can you do. GT4 is GT4, just like you said bud, REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR. 👍 Best racing game ever.
 
Sti04
[Gran Turismo 4: Real Driving Simulator[/b]

Even though I complain about historic cars, but what can you do. GT4 is GT4, just like you said bud, REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR. 👍 Best racing game ever.[/QUOTE]

No doubt about that. I wish I could hit the lottery so I could buy one of those $20k+ simulators and such - or better yet a guranteed lifetime upgrade to said simulator everytime they release a new version of GT...
 
chinko
me + G4 + all mods - driving aids + nurburgring = fun fun fun

anyone else think the car is boring with the aids on?
400 kg + 200 hp + 40 year old suspention and tire tech - downforce = needs TCS.
It is crazy fun though, one of my most used cars.
 
conrm001
I think that there are too many cars in GT4.


There shouldn't be:
cars older than twenty years old except nice race cars
less normal cars e.g. citroen c5


add your own :)

man i love the c5, and exploiting its inability to handle..lol
 
PD needs to drop the Milk Truck from the game.
 
pupik
PD needs to drop the Milk Truck from the game.


i won the di****su midget. and STILL havent raced it. and my used one that i bought has only about 10 extra miles that i put onto it. despise it
 
-All cars with less than 100 horsepower
-All concept cars that don't end up as real cars
-Could we PLEASE get rid of some of those Skyline variations?
-"Special cars" that you can't race with
-All trucks

Here are some cars that should've been included:
-American-market Honda Accord V-6 (we don't drive kei-cars in America)
-Nissan Altima V-6
-Supercharged or V-8 GM sedans (Buick LaCrosse, Impala SS, etc.)
-Other powerful large cars (perhaps have a "Living Large" race series for cars over 1750 kg)
-Small-block muscle cars available for $15k or less.
-More used American and European cars
 
i would have loved to see the caddy sedans of nower days in there
 
Ferraris i love those cas and there isnt any (i think) i was really hoping that there wou be some in GT4 cuz i have all 4 GT's
 
I think they shouldn't put multiple versions of the same model
like FD RX7 ... how come they put all different years' version to the game
and I don't see a big different between them
maybe we only need about 5 with different front spoilers from different years
but not 14 FDs
 
futuredrifter
Ferraris i love those cas and there isnt any (i think) i was really hoping that there wou be some in GT4 cuz i have all 4 GT's
Guys. This is a thread about cars we don't want in GT4.
 
I just wanted to say that this thread is the most useless I've seen here. There cannot be too many cars. Of course there are cars that I and more people wish to see in GT4 but maybe they will come! Don't complain about; "that Skyline shouldn't be in", or, "wtf is that car doing in the game?".

What you should say is; "I wish PD can put this car in GT5".

Point is, the more cars, the more experience!
 
coolacrille
I just wanted to say that this thread is the most useless I've seen here. There cannot be too many cars. Of course there are cars that I and more people wish to see in GT4 but maybe they will come! Don't complain about; "that Skyline shouldn't be in", or, "wtf is that car doing in the game?".

What you should say is; "I wish PD can put this car in GT5".

Point is, the more cars, the more experience!

Man I respect your point of view. Of course more cars are better, but i want more sportcars and racecars, not 15hps dinosaurs. Be honest how many times have you driven Suby 360 on the ring?
 
Hey, if people wanna drive a Subaru 360 or Fiat 550 around the 'ring then let'em! The point is this and i've been saying this over and over and over again:

The game is:

GRAN TURISMO 4: REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR

The allure of the game is NOT the race cars... it's the Subaru 360 and Fiat 550 that you guys all laugh at, it's about taking an everyday car to the track, it's not about supercars, it's about Honda Civic Fan-Boys taking their Type Rs out to the track, it's supposed to be a driving sim not need fo speed or rice my ride. It's motorsport enthusiasm at one of it's most purest. Remember, Race cars a a nice bonus but i'd rather take a family sedan out and have their asses handed to them rather than follow the norm, you just feel more pride that way. Anyone who says anything contrary should have their butts kicked by a suped up Scooby 360!
 
Sti04
Man I respect your point of view. Of course more cars are better, but i want more sportcars and racecars, not 15hps dinosaurs. Be honest how many times have you driven Suby 360 on the ring?

*shrugs*

How many times have YOU driven the Starion Rally Car on Tahiti Maze?
Or the SuperAutoBacs MR-S on Costa di Amalfi?
Or the TVR T350 at La Sarthe?
Or the Lister Storm ANYWHERE?


How relevant any of this is escapes me, but it looks like a fun game to play.
 
Famine
*shrugs*

How many times have YOU driven the Starion Rally Car on Tahiti Maze?
Or the SuperAutoBacs MR-S on Costa di Amalfi?
Or the TVR T350 at La Sarthe?
Or the Lister Storm ANYWHERE?


How relevant any of this is escapes me, but it looks like a fun game to play.

Never even touched those cars except the SuperAuto MR-S.
 
So that's three sportscars and racecars you've never touched, and you're bemoaning the presence of the Subaru 360 in favour of MORE cars you haven't driven?
 
Famine
So that's three sportscars and racecars you've never touched, and you're bemoaning the presence of the Subaru 360 in favour of MORE cars you haven't driven?

Yeah you are right. They should take them out too and fit in with something better.
 
Hmm. I can TELL you've not driven any of them.
 
Famine
*shrugs*

How many times have YOU driven the Starion Rally Car on Tahiti Maze?
Or the SuperAutoBacs MR-S on Costa di Amalfi?
Or the TVR T350 at La Sarthe?
Or the Lister Storm ANYWHERE?

Answers:
A. yes and i quite enjoy tahiti, i can't understand why other people hate the place, good practice
B. My answer... :D
C. same... :D
D. I can't believe people pverlook this car. Nice to thrash around, even if these ARE race cars
 
the midget is frustratingly slow. i lose patience with it... but then again i do have the attention span of a gnat
 
Woolie Wool
-All cars with less than 100 horsepower
-All concept cars that don't end up as real cars
-Could we PLEASE get rid of some of those Skyline variations?
-"Special cars" that you can't race with
-All trucks
~These are the cars the keep GT unique
~Another reason GT is unique.
~Also a reason to GT being unique
~True, but don't leave them out because you can't race them. There's still other things to do with them.
~Again, GT uniqueness.

People don't seem to understand. All these cars, Skyline, 100Hp cars, 189x cars...
They are what Gran Turismo stand out from the rest of the world that continue to put in the same Mazdas, same Fords, same everything.

Gran Turismo is all about driving the cars of our time, our past, and our upcoming future.
 
~Sp33~
the midget is frustratingly slow. i lose patience with it... but then again i do have the attention span of a gnat

But man does it force you to *really* hold a good racing line! I've done the midget races...and if you get off line just *that* much and lose even 1mph it takes forever to make it up.

I had a blast with this car and this race.

UMP
 
Im really boring and make up crappy threads so i dont actually want any cars in the game so i can spend more time in these forums starting crap threads that make no sense.
 
LOL~! i dont think that is what this thread is about in the slightest......LOL~!... But ofcourse your entitled to your opinion, but remember, your in the crappy thread you feel so strongly against.
 
Back