Cars you miss from GT1-3, and hope will be in GT5

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe, Saleen SR Widebody, Ford GT40 Race Car, (Jon Wire's private car) And the Ford GT90 Concept. These were great cars from GT2 that failed to make it into the later years of the series. Jon Wire's GT40 was at the Ford dealership under classics. The original car is in the first color you see.

lotus-john-player-special_1972.jpg

edit
f687s2.jpg

:sly::drool:

Last edited:
Mercedes c43 ,I think there are a lot of people that want it in gt5.
it would bereal nice to race the new c63 against the old c43 ,maybe a sls also in the race. or a Mercedes clk in the game I think it was in previous gts.

Where do I begin, there were so many awesome cars in GT2! But Kaz took them all out and replaced them with 9000+ Skylines and about as many Miatas. 👎 The prize cars in particular reeked of awesome - come on, we have tuners as brands now, so why can't we have some of the old prize cars back?

Don't forget the Copperhead, PT Spyder, Cultus PP, Espace F1, all Venturis, all Vectors, the Lancia Delta Competizione, Megane Rally Car, Tigra Ice Race Car, etc. I could probably go on.

Hopefully some/all of this will be given to us via DLC, along with some classic circuits. Rome 90s, Rome Night, Red Rock Valley, SSR11, Grindelwald, Smokey Mountain, Tahiti Road, Complex String (and let us race on it this time!). Again, I could go on.

Mercedes c43 ,I think there are a lot of people that want it in gt5.
it would bereal nice to race the new c63 against the old c43 ,maybe a sls also in the race. or a Mercedes clk in the game I think it was in previous gts.

I wish we could drive this car in GT5 (i could compare it to my real car) well, maybe in gt6 ??

I really miss from GT4 the:
NIKE One 2022
Ford Model T Tourer 1915
Mercedes-Benz Daimler Motor Carriage 1886
Mercedes-Benz Benz Patent Motor Wagen 1886

Man, I wish this cars come out in a DLC pack, That would be awesome, playing a Ford T premium (:

No Toyota GT-One road car on the official master car list. :(

Agreed, the silhouette black GT-One in GT4 is boring. :yuck: (Proably since I liked red over black? Could be. :indiff:)

Nissan Pulsar GTi-R

Suzuki Cultis Pikes Peak

FTO LM Race car

GTO LM Race car

none of them made it :(

FTO LMRC (aka FTO Supertouring) will made it to GT5, my guess, though it may be just standard. ;)

I think we could be on to what GT6 should be. Nothing later than 2010, just bringing the 800 standards to premium, and also EVERY SINGLE CAR from All the Gran Turismo games so far, even GT1. They took lots of pictures, didnt they? How hard would it be really? Especially if its already been measured?

I be bumpin' yo topics :D

but that put aside, I ended up here in this thread due google. I've been reading every single post in this thread, but people. WHERE ARE THE MA70 Supra LOVERS?! that thing rocked!

I be bumpin' yo topics :D

but that put aside, I ended up here in this thread due google. I've been reading every single post in this thread, but people. WHERE ARE THE MA70 Supra LOVERS?! that thing rocked!

It's a premium on GT5. It was my first car in GT1, so it holds a special place in my heart.

And to answer the OP, all of 'em.

Back