Chances of Porsche in GT6

Paid Porsche DLC

• Total voters
Porsche will get so much more exposure if they were put in more video games, so much so that their factory will be bursting at the seams:P

Porsche will get so much more exposure if they were put in more video games, so much so that their factory will be bursting at the seams:P
I'm starting to hate Porsche in just a common fact that they don't care what we say! I guess they just want to stay with dumb ol Ea and be shown as a Car used for illegal items such as Drags and other bs. I'm just saying they don't like our Sim community and are just going ignore us.

I'm sure we aren't getting Porsche in GT period. We can make as many passionate speeches and silly little petitions and Bombard EA or Porsche with as many questions as we want but none of that is going to change. I never needed Porsche to convince me to buy a game and I never will. Through mods, I'm getting my own Porsche fix just fine:

I'm sure we aren't getting Porsche in GT period. We can make as many passionate speeches and silly little petitions and Bombard EA or Porsche with as many questions as we want but none of that is going to change. I never needed Porsche to convince me to buy a game and I never will. Through mods, I'm getting my own Porsche fix just fine
Indeed, well said 👍

Automotive industries should open their eyes: videogames exposure pays off. God only knows how many subies and gt-r's got shipped to america and europe thanks to the first GTs and NFS.
Heck,even the gtacademy is a hell of exposure; powered by nismo means that every driver will drive a nissan car,prototype or whatever,it' s exposure. Obviously i'm not gonna speak about every gt academy winner carreer, they're doing beyond fine in every level.

Automotive industries should open their eyes: videogames exposure pays off. God only knows how many subies and gt-r's got shipped to america and europe thanks to the first GTs and NFS.
Heck,even the gtacademy is a hell of exposure; powered by nismo means that every driver will drive a nissan car,prototype or whatever,it' s exposure. Obviously i'm not gonna speak about every gt academy winner carreer, they're doing beyond fine in every level.
Mitsubishi stated that it was because American gamers loved the Evo in GT and NFS that they released the Evo 7 in the States

I always think that PD should make an exclusive deal with Nissan, on the basis of reciprocity.
EA does the deal with Porsche, and T10 does a timed one. Then, why PD does not?

I always think that PD should make an exclusive deal with Nissan, on the basis of reciprocity.
EA does the deal with Porsche, and T10 does a timed one. Then, why PD does not?

Maybe because PD doesn't believe in that? People don't look at Nissan the same way they look at Porsche so it wouldn't work.

Also, fans already don't like whats going on with Porsche and EA exclusive deal so it makes no sense to fight that with more of it. Nobody wins that.

Maybe because PD doesn't believe in that? People don't look at Nissan the same way they look at Porsche so it wouldn't work.

Also, fans already don't like whats going on with Porsche and EA exclusive deal so it makes no sense to fight that with more of it. Nobody wins that.
Exactly because for the reason being that Porsche wants to be with Ea is unknown and whether or not the we will find out is unknown or unlikely.

TBH, PD doesn't even need to go after Porsche right now. While EVERY other racing game out now has BAC Monos, La Ferraris, Ferrari F12s, McLaren P1s, Koenigseggs, BMW M6s, 2014 RS6s, etc., all the recent, desired vehicles, INCLUDING modern RUF's, what's the point? PD needs to git wit da tymes!

TBH, PD doesn't even need to go after Porsche right now. While EVERY other racing game out now has BAC Monos, La Ferraris, Ferrari F12s, McLaren P1s, Koenigseggs, BMW M6s, 2014 RS6s, etc., all the recent, desired vehicles, INCLUDING modern RUF's, what's the point? PD needs to git wit da tymes!
Yup

Ok.

Go back to the Cars Suggestions forum.

Why don't people mod cars into GT... strange they just use modding to cheat.

Modding cars into GT isn't as easy as it sounds - you would have to unpack and repack GT.VOL. ;)

You know, that's actually the darnest thing. I've never seen any Gran Turismo game modded to that point, where people actually tried modding new cars & tracks in any of the games. They just alter the content in the games and nothing else.

Though yeah, I wouldn't worry about Porsche if I were PD anyway and just keep focusing on adding other new cars to their series. Which I think they will be able to do so if they are hiring more people to model cars. Though, I'm not going to think about those, there's the suggestions section for that.

You know, that's actually the darnest thing. I've never seen any Gran Turismo game modded to that point, where people actually tried modding new cars & tracks in any of the games. They just alter the content in the games and nothing else.

@Markuza97 managed to swap cars between GT3 and GTC, though. 💡

I Was browsing the web and i found this:
OMG!.jpg

OMG! A PORSCHE WITH A 🤬 GRAN TURISMO BANNER? DOES IT MEAN PORSCHE WILL BE IN THE NEXT GT?

Back