Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Hi!
Are you still looking for these :

# Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94
# Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94
# Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93

?

I'd be happy to trade any of them for a carbon X2010.
 
If they are on my wanted list, then yes.
 
great. I'll trade you the Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93 for a carbon x2010 then.
friend request sent
 
Last edited:
Why is it that everybody fails to check their messages?

I don't get it. You're expecting an X2010, so everybody should be on top of it all, yet I constantly get asked that question.

Please update the instructions you have listed in the OP. In the OP it says that we will receive a PM on this website. So I was waiting for a PM on Gtplanet, when I should have been looking at the PSN. It's not a coincidence that this many people have been confused on your method. I don't just sit there and stare at my PSN messages waiting for something, so unless I am expecting something I don't check it.

Also, you request that the trades on our end be very prompt (sent immediately), yet it took you 3 hours from the reset to send me a message to add you. This all could have been arranged before the reset and finished promptly at the reset.

Just food for thought. I'm not in a huge rush for receiving the car and I'm still thankful for the trade, however you shouldn't be harsh on people when you were not very clear and succinct with your original instructions.
 
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94
Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94
Hi i have these if you are interested
 
The reason I contacted you through PSN was because many people clearly can't read that when sending the friend request, they should have their GTP name in the message (not saying you didn't). So, since people can't do that, then I can't contact through GTP because I have no idea who is who.

Also, the reason that I want the cars sent so fast is because when I started out, everybody waited to send their cars until the last second, which then jams me up because I have to sit at my PS3 waiting for the cars to arrive when I could be grinding or playing online instead. As for the 3 hours, I have 24 hours to send the car, assuming I get the car early. I'm doing this as a service to my fellow GTP member, you're getting a X2010 practically free and then you want to complain about how I do it?
 
Got a red X2010?? I have a Jeff Gordon NASCAR with 0 miles, along with other stuff! Have a look in my garage in my sig!
 
Pretty sure my original post states what models I have.
 
I'm doing this as a service to my fellow GTP member, you're getting a X2010 practically free and then you want to complain about how I do it?

No, that's not what I was getting at. You were just kind of talking down to people who had followed your instructions to a T. So there was just some discrepancy there. I understand that your method has evolved, but someone just showing up to this thread doesn't know this. As previously mentioned, I still greatly appreciate the trade, although I would not consider it "practically free." Thanks.
 
No, that's not what I was getting at. You were just kind of talking down to people who had followed your instructions to a T. So there was just some discrepancy there. I understand that your method has evolved, but someone just showing up to this thread doesn't know this. As previously mentioned, I still greatly appreciate the trade, although I would not consider it "practically free." Thanks.

Well, 9 times out of 10, people who reply to this thread either ask to trade a car for one I'm not offering, or want to trade a car for a car in my garage. So, obviously not everyone reads the instructions.

Lets end this argument now. Thank you. Enjoy the X2010, I'll enjoy my GT-R. :)
 
So, do we have a deal on the Alfa 8c with the matte green paint code? I can send it today. Lmk thanks
 
Sorry man, going to have to cancel that trade. It popped up in my UCD and I needed to waste money to complete the Seasonal Events. Sorry about that.
 
I have the castrol tom's supra and i am desperate.
Oi mate, turns out I didn't have the Tom's Supra. Must've gifted it to one of my friends.

Anyhoo, if you haven't acquired one yet, looks like this guy is eager to trade. ;)

Cheers.
 
Hello

I have a Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01. As I have already dealt with you and received an X1 Carbon, you don't happen to have a new Jag XJ13 or Bentley Speed 8 do you?
 
I do, but this thread isn't about trading my garage for other cars. Only X2010 as he original posts states. ;)
 
would you trade for a 0 mile Honda Mobil NSX '01 or M3 GTR Race Car '01

I could trade both? let me know
 
I have a 2010 ticket. Can send immediately.
 
X2010 received. Thanks! :).

Positive rep given in rep thread.

Pnuttbutter
 
Hi, i have nice cars avaliable to trade right now:

AC Cars 427 S/C '66
Mini Marcos GT '70
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
Jensen Interceptor MKIII '74
Chrysler Prowler '02
Chrysler 300C '05
Jaguar E-type coupe '61
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (618hp Fully tunned)
Lotus Europa Special '71
Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69
Honda Integra Type-R Touring Car
Shelby GT350R '65
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
Nissan PAO '89
Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62
Audi QUATTRO '82
Renault 5 Turbo '80
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
Ginetta G4 '64
Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
Nissan Skyline 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) '63
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00
Honda Civic 1500 3door CX '79
Honda S500 '63
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00


..i'm looking for an X1 (White or Carbon if possible)
 
I can give you either the Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '00, or the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Edit: But not until tomorrow after 7pm
 
Go for the Honda since I already have the GT-R.
 
Added to the wanted list:
  • Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
  • Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
  • 2009 Ticket
 
I made deal with someone else to trade a car today, but do you think you can wait until tuesday??
 
Yeah, I guess that's fine. As long as you don't forget about me. :p
 
Back