Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Saleen S7
BMW GTR road car
Ferrari F40
Bugatti
Ford SVT Lightning
Viper ACR
Maserati GS
Ferrari Enzo
Lambo SV
Nissan Skyline Pace Car
Land Rover Stormer
also check my sig for more...
 
Lol sure, but try to PM me just in case:sly:
 
I try to remember.

Added a couple BMWs to my wanted. :)
 
i have added the psn. just sit back and wait now i guess?

Edit: recieved! awesome thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hey I have a BMW GTR road car that u added to your list u wanna trade?

I also have others...


Saleen S7

BMW GTR road car

Ferrari F40

Bugatti

Ford SVT Lightning

Viper ACR

Maserati GS

Ferrari Enzo

Lambo SV

Nissan Skyline Pace Car

Land Rover Stormer

also check my sig for more...
 
Last edited:
i have the M3 CSL, the 320i Touring Car, and the Alfa 155
 
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ‘05
How many miles has it run

For a

Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93 - Touring Car

PM me if interrested
 
X2010 Carbon recieved 👍

Thank you very much and once again sorry for the confusion :D
 
Vettel X1 (Red Bull) for Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01?

PSN: Brainman453.
 
When are you sending so I know when to schedule you?
 
When are you sending so I know when to schedule you?

i can send now if you want me to, do you want me to send both cars first?
 
I can send Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94 asap? im on now and will be for the rest of the night
 
Yes, I require both to be sent. If you can send one now, then the other in about 1.5hours, you'll have your X2010 then.
 
Hey I have a BMW GTR road car that u added to your list u wanna trade?

I also have others...


Saleen S7

BMW GTR road car

Ferrari F40

Bugatti

Ford SVT Lightning

Viper ACR

Maserati GS

Ferrari Enzo

Lambo SV

Nissan Skyline Pace Car

Land Rover Stormer

also check my sig for more...
 
Yes, I require both to be sent. If you can send one now, then the other in about 1.5hours, you'll have your X2010 then.

ok cool, i can send one now but i think i'll have to wait about 2.5 hours to send the other. Did you add me yet?
 
I can do the GTR Academy version. but not today or tomorow... as I have the next few days booked with trades
 
I have a bmw m3 gtr 03 that I'm willing to trade. Lemme know if interested.
 
The GT Academy version?

Yes, it's the GT Academy Version. I have a Diamond Black, completely stock 0.0 miles and a Premium Yellow, also 0.0 miles with all the uncheckable Tuning parts and available Tires (No irreversible tuning like the body/chassis/engine tuning). I was able to get a Carbon in another trade, but I'm willing to trade for another Carbon with you if it has 0.0 miles. Let me know. :)
 
ok cool, i can send one now but i think i'll have to wait about 2.5 hours to send the other. Did you add me yet?
Read How the trade works in the original post. ;)
I can do the GTR Academy version. but not today or tomorow... as I have the next few days booked with trades
Sounds good. What color is it, and it has 0 miles, correct?
I have a bmw m3 gtr 03 that I'm willing to trade. Lemme know if interested.

Sounds good. Add me and send as soon as possible.
 
Back