Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Yes, The GT Academy Version. I was able to get a Carbon in another trade, but I'm willing to trade for another Carbon with you if it has 0.0 miles. Let me know. :)

Yes, mine is 0 miles. :D
 
i have a fully modded zr1 RM.. interested in it for any model/color x1?
 
No.

However, I would like a Jaguar XKR Coupe '10 with my color choice, fully modded with racing soft tires. Sound good?
 
I have a nascar and I want an x2010 PM me if you accept.
 
Looking for a Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00, doesn't matter if it has miles or modifications.
 
Yes, mine is 0 miles. :D

OK, I have a Black GT Academy 370Z, 0 miles completely stock and a yellow one with 0 miles, all the tires and all the uncheckable/removable tuning parts. If you are interested in a trade with the carbon x2010 for either let me know... 👍
 
I'll go for the black one. :D

Add me and send as soon as possible. :)
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) ‘09 (brand new, 0 miles, no modifications)
I have it ready for you!
 
Add me and send now. :D

What color is it?
 
Offering a fully tuned Calsonic Nissan R92CP Race Car '92. Let me know if you want it.
 
Original post wants a 0 miles, unmodified. :\
 
looking to trade for both Carbon Prototype & S.Vettel X2010s... got these available:

Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
Opel Calibra Touring Car '94
Toyota Castro Tom's Supra (JGTC) '97 [Premium Car]
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car (red)


many more cars in my garage... just ask for anything specific and I might have it!

PSN: GTMiK3

thanks in advance! 👍
 
Last edited:
have this ready to be sent!
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) ‘09 (brand new, 0 miles, no modifications)
gtp: xc1097
psn: entanglement

thank you!
 
looking to trade for both Carbon Prototype & S.Vettel X2010s... got these available:

Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
Opel Calibra Touring Car '94
Toyota Castro Tom's Supra (JGTC) '97 [Premium Car]
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car (red)


many more cars in my garage... just ask for anything specific and I might have it!

PSN: GTMiK3

thanks in advance! 👍
First 3 for Carbon and Vettel?
have this ready to be sent!
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) ‘09 (brand new, 0 miles, no modifications)
gtp: xc1097
psn: entanglement

thank you!

Alright, I have added you on a different PSN. Please accept. :)
 
Looking for a Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00, doesn't matter if it has miles or modifications.

Trade for carbon x2010 mate?

psn legendstig
 
Last edited:
I'll go for the black one. :D

Add me and send as soon as possible. :)

OK I'll add you tonight after work (around 6:00pm CST) under one of my sub accounts and send it off to you. You can send back to the same account once you receive it and have an available slot. :)
 
Trade for carbon x2010 mate?

psn legendstig
Sure. I'll PM you the details.
OK I'll add you tonight after work (around 6:00pm CST) under one of my sub accounts and send it off to you. You can send back to the same account once you receive it and have an available slot. :)

Sounds good. :D
 
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94 i have this ,i looking for the x1 let me know when u wanna trade also have a few others that are hard to find ,
 
Added these cars to the wanted list:
  • 2000 RUF RGT
  • Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
 
OK I'll add you tonight after work (around 6:00pm CST) under one of my sub accounts and send it off to you. You can send back to the same account once you receive it and have an available slot. :)

OK, friend request sent from my sub account D-Rock12251967...
 
k car sent mate sorry for sending late. Had reached the limit so had to wait till midnight.

Thanks again. Just waiting for the carbon x2010 now :) :p
 
looking to trade for both Carbon Prototype & S.Vettel X2010s... got these available:

Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
Opel Calibra Touring Car '94


many more cars in my garage... just ask for anything specific and I might have it!

PSN: GTMiK3

thanks in advance! 👍

just sent you a PM! let me know if that works...
 
Back