Check out what appeared in the used car lot!

• Thread starter Rue
  • 375 comments
There's a black Renault Clio, but it's not a Race Car.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/logs/gt4-game1.txt
Code:
April 24, 2005
 694 +1 buy car  blackR390  Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 (black) (Cr2,924,999,used)
 695 +1 buy car  blackGT-ONE Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99 (black) (Cr2,924,999,used)
 696 +1 buy car  black787B  Mazda 787B Race Car '91 (black) (Cr1,224,999,used)
 697 +1 buy car  blackR92CP Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 (black) (Cr1,224,999,used)
 698 +1 buy car  blackClio  Renault Clio Sport V6 24V '00 (black) (Cr32,837,used)
 699 Cr7,679,095  Mar 1         133cars

Moloch_horridus
They appear on days:
694-700
1394-1400
2094-2100
2794-2800
etc.
ie the last 7 days of every 700 day cycle and they are in all versions of the game. They cost between 1.22M and 2.92M

(MR.Burns like) Excellent :sly: ...once day 1394 comes around, watch out used lot #2...question, do they show up at once or individually? :nervous:

All at once - 2 in 90s A (787B [1991], R92CP [1992]), 2 in 90s B (TS020 [1999], R390 [1998]).

I have bought all four of them.
They look great in black and they have a lot horses under the hood (no more then the original models , but are stil fast).
I love them especialy the MAZDA 787B.

Man i was so happy when i saw tho's baby's show up in the lot. I was just barelly abel to buy all for of them.But i was abel to get and had only 20c left. :lol:

I have the black GT-One, R92CP, and 787B.

I bought the GT and 787 the first time, and just a few days ago I happened to be scanning the market and find them up again! So I got the R92, and not enough cedits for the other one.:ouch:

Somebody said that doing the Grand Valley 300km will earn you a prize car worth more than 100 million credits...thats bullcrap. You win a rubbish AUTO UNION V16 which costs about 100.000 credits.
Someone said he made 1.000.000.000...theres gotta be a faster way of making money...lots of money

Fast car, El Captian 200 Miles (sell the car and combine that with the prize car it's just shy of 1Mill a race) fast forward it in B-Spec and it should only take around 40 minutes a race...depending on your car of course. Quickest way to make money that I've known...of course there's the rally route too. Short of cheating there's no quicker routes to super money.

you know, you can buy the Jensen Healey Interceptor Mk.III '74 in the used 80's!? i bougth it since i do not have all gold on International B license. it didn't cost me much. 28,500 cr. now i don't have to get all gold on internatolinal B license:dopey:

gabibyte
Somebody said that doing the Grand Valley 300km will earn you a prize car worth more than 100 million credits...thats bullcrap. You win a rubbish AUTO UNION V16 which costs about 100.000 credits.
Someone said he made 1.000.000.000...theres gotta be a faster way of making money...lots of money

Tried the Japanese version? All money is 1,000x increased. 100,000 credits = 100,000,000 credits (or 100 million). Not so much "bullcrap", then.

This may not be the right thread but I didn't want to make my own for it and of all the mentions of quick money in here I figured it's a good place.

I've already got the German series completed in the European hall and I tried to enter it a second time to get easy/quick money but it never asked me to clear the previous records and when I finished the races and finished first overall it only gave me the cash bonus but not the AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR.
How do I clear these records so that I can re-win the AMG over and over again?

Thanks

whatupdet
This may not be the right thread but I didn't want to make my own for it and of all the mentions of quick money in here I figured it's a good place.

I've already got the German series completed in the European hall and I tried to enter it a second time to get easy/quick money but it never asked me to clear the previous records and when I finished the races and finished first overall it only gave me the cash bonus but not the AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR.
How do I clear these records so that I can re-win the AMG over and over again?

Thanks
Did you enter the championship or just complete the races as single events?

GT-One Lover
i must have it, too!!!
so in the PAL version it would be about 2,9 million???......OMG!!...in GT2 it was 1 Mio. for A NEW ONE!!!!
......and one question:
has anyone bought one of these cars(most important of all the GT-One) and tried to paint them to their "RACE-COLOR"???...or can someone just make this if he has that money??

2nd question:
can you easiliy get that money for (at least) one of that cars in this about 700 days?
and which championchips would you give as a tip, in which you win easy BUT get much money for it?
first no you can not paint them and second yes you can come up with the money in 700 days(i did it in about 100) and the best championship would be in special condition hall the second one down. you can make about 265,000-275,000 dollars from it.

Well, that was a topic bump if I have ever seen one! And besides, there are a couple of events which are faster than that, one being the aforemention El Capitan enduro, another being the DTM championship (you need a DTM car for that though). The way I make money is B-specing the Ring 24 hour enduro with some stupidly fast car. There's 3 million in 1 game day, and about 9 hours if you use a good car (the Formula GT is not, nor is any LMP. The Chappy 2D is probably the best).

:grumpy: Never knew of this feature until I read it here. Now I am in day 900 something and I do not know if I ever get the chance to buy any one of them again... :grumpy: :ouch:

I'm making at least 6,000,000 a day by B-Specing the El Captain endurence in my BMW M5, I'm trying to get 10,000 B-Spec skill, but I'm also getting money. :)

Toronado
There's 3 million in 1 game day, and about 9 hours if you use a good car (the Formula GT is not, nor is any LMP. The Chappy 2D is probably the best).

What's the problem with those other cars?

modik
:grumpy: Never knew of this feature until I read it here. Now I am in day 900 something and I do not know if I ever get the chance to buy any one of them again... :grumpy: :ouch:

On days 694-700 of every 700 day cycle.

694-700
1394-1400
2094-2100
2794-2800
3494-3500
4194-4200

(etc.)

George Morley
I'm making at least 6,000,000 a day by B-Specing the El Captain endurence in my BMW M5, I'm trying to get 10,000 B-Spec skill, but I'm also getting money. :)
Repeating one race will not work to maximize B-spec skill. You need to race a variety of cars at essentially all the tracks.

See B-spec Point Maximizing Quick-Reference Links at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69405 for pointers to details.

Sorry if you already knew that. But, in that case, you should have phrased your post differently.

Edit: Well, strictly-speaking, if you were really close to 10,000 and the only points you were missing were at El Capitan, then your strategy would work, but I think that is highly unlikely . . .

iLex
Toronado
There's 3 million in 1 game day, and about 9 hours if you use a good car (the Formula GT is not, nor is any LMP. The Chappy 2D is probably the best).
What's the problem with those other cars?
Cars for the Nurburgring 24 Hour need to be easy on tires. The Chaparral 2D is ridiculously easy on tires. (Extreme downforce prevents wheel-spin, supposedly). Also it's good if the cars don't have freaky accidents. A problem with unattended B-spec is it can be overly-optimistic about tire wear at the ring. Your tires might be orange at the start of the lap, but dark red by the Karussell--right where the trickiest part of the course begins (for the AI at least). So some AI or unattended B-spec cars do worse than they should because they leave their tires one lap too long and then have a disastrous pit-in lap. The Formula GT is hurt by having only one tire choice.

Edit: Oops I was thinking of the 2J when I said "extreme downforce". Not really sure why the 2D would be such a charmer.

I've only done the race twice actually. First time with the prize Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car '02, which seemed adequate for mostly unattended B-spec. The second time was in an AMG Mercedes 190E 2.5 - I6 Evo II Touring Car '92, to practice for bettering the license test. I think I carefully chose a field, but B-spec still needed careful attending (couldn't quite afford 5 seconds per pit stop) and I did some A-spec shifts (which in my case are slightly slower than B-spec).

The 2J might do well at the Nurburgring 24. It depends upon whether the modelled undulations and bumpiness force you to raise ride height, and then depends upon whether the model correctly causes that to lose downforce. I.e. if the modelled extreme downforce isn't too finicky, the car should do well. Plus you need to arrange to handle the constant speed changes with the limited number of gears (3, or is it only 2?).

Depends if you A or B spec it...if your cars fast enough in B-Spec, pitting every 3-5 laps isn't going to do it any harm. If it's a close race it will need to be easy on the tires. A-Spec...wouldn't know...not done it yet lol..

btw SportWagon...edit button ;)

Back