Citroen GT....WOW

• Thread starter MrDuck1234
  • 93 comments
I think it is a very stunning piece of machinery to look at. On racing tires on HSR or Daytona Road it is a blast. But once you get it tuned down to 800pp to race at Fuji you practically have to stop it to make it turn-in. It understeers pretty horribly on N3 tires.

There is also a relatively major problem with the HUD, which resides exactly in the middle of your field of view! Holly crud who thought of that?

Also, on my system it switches my preference to Automatic transmission and then I have to remember to reset it for the next car. Too bad they didn't to that automatically.

This pile'o'crap feels like what it is - a ton and a half behemoth with comedy downforce and an unfeasibly powerful nuclear reactor where it's engine should be.

Yeah, where is this mystical downforce coming from? There should be a top fuel wing on there to make that kind of downforce.

And the power... The best automotive fuel cells today (the ones that hold the land speed record) are making barely over 500hp. :rolleyes:

C'mon PD. Ferkrisesake, this thing is a cartoon, not a car. :crazy:

Last edited:
Yeah, where is this mystical downforce coming from? There should be a top fuel wing on there to make that kind of downforce.

And the power... The best automotive fuel cells today (the ones that hold the land speed record) are making barely over 500hp. :rolleyes:

C'mon PD. Ferkrisesake, this thing is a cartoon, not a car. :crazy:

That is why this is a concept.
I under stand HP is bit too much, but down force is possible.
The whole CAR is like a wing. There are tons of little slots/vent/wings all over it.

What an incredible waste of credits this car (MATCHBOX toy) is. Shame PD, for giving this P.O.S. to us. I don't want gimmick cars that are terrible to drive, weigh a butt load, and resemble a Hollywood creation. Save the credits!!! Buy 3 Ferarri's instead.:sly:
Kudos to PD for giving us REAL cars. The ferarri and the lotus. nice work. thats what we want. Both great cars too!!!:)

i think the Torque is like from 700lb from 3500 to 7000...its something like that.

Considering it is electric motor driven the torque will not hold at all through 3500-7000, it drops like a stone from 0rpm onwards.

I'm glad to see I wasn't just mad, or tired, when I bought the Citroen last night and discovered how awful it is to drive :sly: I kinda like the looks of it though, and I always appreciate PD giving us something a little bit different, even though it's not particularly usable in any races. I tried Fuji 800PP late on... was only against one competitor, an Amuse, which I left for dead on the startline, and then spun off at the first corner on the awful tyres you have to run to be below 800PP. He spent a lap or so basically having a look at my car, keeping with me... then he just took off and finished the race about 3/4 of a lap ahead!

I don't understand the people in this thread moaning about it though... I mean, what do you expect? Firstly it's a car that doesn't actually exist, so to criticise it for "comedy downforce" or having electric motors that are "too powerful" seems like damning with faint praise.

The thing may be awful to drive but it's still fun in a way (try yanking the handbrake and jamming on the power - this could be an awesome drift machine...) and I applaud both PD and Citroen for giving us something totally unique.

Hmmm...I don't know what to think of the new Citroen...one the one hand the design of the car really appeals to me and it is also extremely fast but on the other hand the engine sound is..I have no words for it....first I thought my TV has a damage becauseI did not hear the engine...then when I accelerated I heard the engine...it sounds like our microwave...for me it's no REAL race car but a nice car to beat other gamers/computer opponents...

The Tesla Roadster would have been great if they had to do an electric car. At least it's a real car. Of course Tesla probably didn't offer as much money as Citroen...

I got GT before California, I need 300k now..
But I like this GT car. Handles great. Looks freaking sexi. And Drives pretty good. I enjoy this lot more then GT-R

I don't understand the people in this thread moaning about it though... I mean, what do you expect? Firstly it's a car that doesn't actually exist, so to criticise it for "comedy downforce" or having electric motors that are "too powerful" seems like damning with faint praise.

Exactly why I don't get excited about concept cars,because they are just that " a concept " . So why get all worked up about it. Bring on the real things, then we can get excited. 👍

You guys should try left foot braking with this car. I personally think a good driver can get amazing times on any course. It corners very hard, the wheel ratio can use a little tweaking. But, when pushed hard, i really feel this car does very well. Im going to go on a stretch and say its mabey 9 seconds behind the f1...maybe less.

It has tons of colors. I chose this copper/gold color. It looks neat. As well Rim's/wheels have 3 different color variations/shades depending on what color you choose.

You guys should try left foot braking with this car. I personally think a good driver can get amazing times on any course. It corners very hard, the wheel ratio can use a little tweaking. But, when pushed hard, i really feel this car does very well. Im going to go on a stretch and say its mabey 9 seconds behind the f1...maybe less.
List your settings so we can all try to tune this car.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but this car isn't speed limited in reverse... I had some fun with it earlier on Fuji holding down my reverse button and the rear-view button and trying to race :-)

This should probably go in the tuning section, but what the heck:

Put R3s on the Front and R2s on the rear.

Split the Torque 20/80

Now take it to HSR Arcade mode and I think you'll have fun (I did).

Last edited:
What colors does it come in other than white, red and black?

full.jpg

Back