Civic Sadness

  • Thread starter Thread starter ~Sp33~
  • 981 comments
  • 46,432 views
he got it for $250, it was an ad on craigslist!
at first he called and asked if it was legitamate, and yea it was the it was 1 owner owned by some lady. she said she went to a mechanic and see how much a tranny rebuild was, they told her 2k, so she sold it. for a really cheap price (dont have a clue why)
and since my other bro works for honda, hes telling him to do all sorts of stuff, one down side is that its an auto, and i think it'll need a tranny soon, but he flushed the atf with 4 quarts of honda atf, and got another 4 for the car. (it was all free). anyways after the atf flush/refill the cars shifting improved a little, but it still shifts hard, so you have to ease on the gas and let the shifting come at lower rpms.
it runs, power windows, locks, moon roof, all for $250 what more could you ask for?!
 
i really hate hearing about people geting the sweet deals and i end up paying to much for a lot less because its all i can find.
 
ahahahah... poor pSI Civic... Anyway you aint alone, I bought my EF 2000$ with a broken front table... It was nothing priceless in this, but whatever, I enjoy this car...

Off-Topic Question: Should I really sacrifice my 26$ for a USB Device ONLY for GT4 photos (EDIT: Well I'm sure with the time it could be useful but its principally just for GT4) ??
 
I think its worth it :) i bought mine for gt4, ( mine only cost $25 AUS./. dont know where your getting yours from.. or if its gold plated XD) but i think its definantly worth it... i ve also found other uses.
 
I didnt know you could use a capture device.. ill have to look into that :)

Its a pretty handy thing to have though.
 
yup... theres capture devices and capture cards.. Just found a capture card, and going to buy it this week or something like that. I ****ING CANT WAIT !!! I'm checking for capture devices and cards for 2 weeks now, I finally met my meet...

EDIT: I could have choosed anything on the fly, but I wanted a capture card with the 3 RCA plugs for the PS2, and finally found it... Thats my secret weapon... AHAHAHA :D

Dam now I cant sleep because I'm too excited about that lol... Oh my, I act like a kid now... whatever... lol
 
lol.. giggling like a school girl

EDIT: im now a "bronze member" XD <--- emphasis on the speach marky things.

EDIT EDIT: You think this post could have been more constructive ..lol.. atleast it was in the thread that i love.
 
better watch out! if you act happy about it you'll get banned!

wait, this isnt honda-tech...
 
pSI civic
better watch out! if you act happy about it you'll get banned!

wait, this isnt honda-tech...

I'm ok right now... I just came back from playing music with my future band... I'm tired now. But hey, for the capture card, I'm gonna get it as soon as I got 130$ :D

And believe me, tons of videos will take place :D
 
looks great, try to find some hatchy EF pictures, I'd like that :D
 
like you cant just type in ef hatch on google and get 10,000 pages. sedan pics are harder to find.
 
oh well, c ya later, going to eat and watch Monday Night RAW ahahahaha...
 
nah... I think theres a Mugen or Spoon lip that I saw on some pictures on the net. Maybe I'll buy it otherwise my friend can work urethane, I'll just design my own lip... I'll see, anyway I'm getting mecanic first. :)
 
well those will cost a lot more. you could just do a home depot special and make one out of some gutter... i'd go with the jetta lip though.

more pics of that last car i posted. man i love flat black and ef civics.

http://chrisonepointsix.com/car/10/
 
yeah but I dunno, I want to ride in style... I dont want alot of things on the exterior so... I'm thinking about front carbon fiber lip, carbon fiber mirrors, SI carbon fiber spoiler (already got the SI spoiler but carbon fiber would be more stylish), and thats it... I dont like very aesthetic EF's...

The car is all black with black TE37 wheels. I want the car to keep its sleeper look all the way, with carbon fiber, it will probably add some agressive look. But it still cost alot. I'll see, I'm not gonna buy this right away, or maybe I'll change my ideas.

EDIT: Only time will tell. As far as I'm concerned, mecanic first...
 
hmm. im not very keen on the hatches at all.. theyre so out of proportion looking. But thats subjective, sedans all the way XD

Psi civic : i finally got through the 90+ pages of sedan pics on the honda-tech forum, theres some realy nice pics there... how do these people afford this stuff !
 
dont ask me i dont afford it! hell. i havent even read them all. i joined it a bit after half way i think.
 
~Sp33~
hmm. im not very keen on the hatches at all.. theyre so out of proportion looking. But thats subjective, sedans all the way XD

Psi civic : i finally got through the 90+ pages of sedan pics on the honda-tech forum, theres some realy nice pics there... how do these people afford this stuff !

Yeah well you must be very tall... I'm 6'0, I fit comfy in it. Anyway, As far as passagers, Its very rare that someone comes with me, so I dont need a 4 door. As the EF hatch is the lightest hatch model after the EE (EE were very light). But I like the Hatchy EF since I'm a kid, Liked it for the look, and still like it for the look.. I will love it for the performances soon ahah, B serie here I come :D
 
pSI civic
i think you mean ew. the ee is a wagon.

sorry... I thought EE was the 83-87 model... I was thinking a chance lol, didnt really knew the letters for that one
 
i think the 84-87 model was the ew. the ee was the usdm wagon.
 
pSI civic
i think the 84-87 model was the ew. the ee was the usdm wagon.

oh well.. The 84-87 was simply the lightest, my brother had one as a first car, rust red with black hood, 4 speed but needed to keep the knob into the 4th otherwise it was going back to neutral... Didnt even knew what was the problem back in the time. The engine burned out 2 weeks later because the last week he had it, something was slowing the wheels (like sticked brakes), the car was able to roll but even when floored in 1st, the car wasnt hitting 40km/h... So after 30-45 minutes, the clutch was glued and my brother stupidly showered the engine with cold water... Someday the manifold cracked the block cracked, the engine busted and it was over... Sad day for him that day...

Oh good memories...
 
Back