Here are my photos from that night.

TokyoBayKart.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_2.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg

EifelCircuit_2.jpg

EifelCircuit_1.jpg

EifelCircuit.jpg

Yall should have told me cause I got a lil camera and I could make vids (for sh:censored:s and gigs) we could have caught mary's first time on camera ;)

FWT, I bought a new blueray cable for my computer, now I can use my pvr again, Videos
coming soon!!! :D

Man, those are some good pictures. Really need to start getting some videos out there lol. Also This Friday, I am decommissioning myself from drifting, Going to be practicing on the G27... All drivers are welcome to come and provide some support. And Prodigy Members, I would like for you to send me a message of things you'd like to do to contribute to Prodigy, For example, we are looking for Event runners like Open Lobby Drift Competitions, Weekly point Competitions, Car shows, Dirty Shuffle Racing, and Practice(Both wheel and DS3). If you can message me on PSN that would be awesome. If you have any suggestions or anything please let me know. and Allyn if you can message me about setting up some team pictures that would be killer. Anyways, Have a great day, keep it safe and sidewards.

You guys gotta see this, I can easily say i liked it to the level of compering it to kawabatas entry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOWHRTYjhyg&feature=related

No way, the difference between this is, Conrad Grunewald is an American drifter thus he doesn't understand how to handle the car (Exactly why you see his car start to understeer as he hits the apex). However, Kawabata ("TRUE" JAPANESE DRIFTER) understood what to do in that situation which is exactly why, when you look at this:

And then compare it to this:

You see the difference. Kawabata = No understeer while Conrad = understeer.

Enjoy (Probably one of the smoothest reverse entries you will ever see on GT5):

:D

No way, the difference between this is, Conrad Grunewald is an American drifter thus he doesn't understand how to handle the car (Exactly why you see his car start to understeer as he hits the apex). However, Kawabata ("TRUE" JAPANESE DRIFTER) understood what to do in that situation which is exactly why, when you look at this:

And then compare it to this:

You see the difference. Kawabata = No understeer while Conrad = understeer.

Enjoy (Probably one of the smoothest reverse entries you will ever see on GT5):

:D

lol. I know that, let me fix what I ment, yeah kawabata's entry is way better, but for a formula D driver Grunewald's backward entry was really good, you can't compare USA drifters to Japanese drifters

lol. I know that, let me fix what I ment, yeah kawabata's entry is way better, but for a formula D driver Grunewald's backward entry was really good, you can't compare USA drifters to Japanese drifters

👍 I agree :D

Horse pucky! The Japanese guy is better because he's better! Someone's nationality has nothing to do with it. Japanese drifters are generally better because many of them grew up in that environment. The sport of Drifting hasn't been in the states as long as it has in Japan...I know, I used to live there. Take two babies, one Japanese, one American....raise them both by the same parents. At 15 years of age, throw them in a drift car....does the Japanese kid have an advantage? I'll get slammed on this one, but I do love a good debate! Also, which one wins the basketball game later that day when they get home? And why.

Man, those are some good pictures. Really need to start getting some videos out there lol. Also This Friday, I am decommissioning myself from drifting, Going to be practicing on the G27... All drivers are welcome to come and provide some support. And Prodigy Members, I would like for you to send me a message of things you'd like to do to contribute to Prodigy, For example, we are looking for Event runners like Open Lobby Drift Competitions, Weekly point Competitions, Car shows, Dirty Shuffle Racing, and Practice(Both wheel and DS3). If you can message me on PSN that would be awesome. If you have any suggestions or anything please let me know. and Allyn if you can message me about setting up some team pictures that would be killer. Anyways, Have a great day, keep it safe and sidewards.

i want one today [friday] because im going to be gone all weekend.

ESD
Horse pucky! Take two babies, one Japanese, one American....raise them both by the same parents. At 15 years of age, throw them in a drift car....does the Japanese kid have an advantage?.
yes :D, LOL, i know that, all you said was comun sense, so chill:sly:👍

yes :D, LOL, i know that, all you said was comun sense, so chill:sly:👍

I guess as an equal oppurtunity hater I've had to learn to keep peoples nationality out of it!!....lol. I wonder though, do you think Driftzzinc is good at Nascar....he does live in North Carolina.

ESD
I guess as an equal oppurtunity hater I've had to learn to keep peoples nationality out of it!!....lol. I wonder though, do you think Driftzzinc is good at Nascar....he does live in North Carolina.
can you chill, please, i dont like to discuss with people, and worst about a stupid theme, so ,sshh:tup:

can you chill, please, i dont like to discuss with people, and worst about a stupid theme, so ,sshh:tup:

Not sure why you're "sshhing" me. If you'll take one second to re-read my second post you'll realize that I did "chill." Please, until I've broken a rule or attacked someone's race, religion, gender, or nationality, don't "ssh" me. I was simply stating, by using a bit of sarcasm (equal opportunity hater) that it doesn't matter to me what country you're from. If you are good at drifting, it's because you were either trained very well, or have some sort of God given talent. Not because of where you were born. I'll apologize for opening my original comment with "horse pucky," but, I'm going to stand beside all the others. This is a Prodigy thread, and you are a Prodigy driver so I will go ahead leave this conversation as it is. This is where your team should be able to chat and communicate without any hassles. So, have a good day Mr. DriftShiro.....take care.

ESD
Not sure why you're "sshhing" me. If you'll take one second to re-read my second post you'll realize that I did "chill." Please, until I've broken a rule or attacked someone's race, religion, gender, or nationality, don't "ssh" me. I was simply stating, by using a bit of sarcasm (equal opportunity hater) that it doesn't matter to me what country you're from. If you are good at drifting, it's because you were either trained very well, or have some sort of God given talent. Not because of where you were born. I'll apologize for opening my original comment with "horse pucky," but, I'm going to stand beside all the others. This is a Prodigy thread, and you are a Prodigy driver so I will go ahead leave this conversation as it is. This is where your team should be able to chat and communicate without any hassles. So, have a good day Mr. DriftShiro.....take care.
you too:)
Edit: nice sesion yesterday guys, i'll see if I can uploud some pics from this meet and from those that past already, plus, it was fun to see Bishop kiss the wall on his new g27
:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back