Closed Beta Update 1.07 is now available..

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Haitauer, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Haitauer

Haitauer

Lets re-use this well working title.

Didnt see how big the update is, but "preparing for update" takes quite a while.. :odd:

Will have quite a good preference for comparison as i was just few hours ago hot lapping with the evora.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  2. bdj57

bdj57

Yup, imagine if this "working title" filled the entire thread pages... :lol:

(Just kidding :tup:, I also can't think any suitable title to work for this kind of thread :lol: Maybe just leave it like this for now... Much more familiar though :lol:)

3. Haitauer

Haitauer

4. Sinyster

Sinyster

marcvic likes this.
  5. p0kerkenny

p0kerkenny

Again no mentioning of support for the Fanatec CSL ERW yet :(

6. Doudii_nside

Doudii_nside

How much Giga to download ?

7. Haitauer

Haitauer

My Evora settings from just few hours ago have been reset. The sheets are there but all now "unnamed" and reset to default. Trip meter is ok though. (vs my earlier gr4 sls and gr3 vantage going back to 0km..)

Anyone else having these issues?

From first race i have feeling g29 has now more feedback at the center position. Cant feel deadzone what so ever.

marcvic likes this.
  8. sebmugi

sebmugi

The size of the beta now weighs 23.11GB ..

9. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

I think it isn't actually an update but a complete new build. Normally patches shouldn't be bigger in size than the whole download of the original beta. Why this method is chosen, I don't know. Will be interesting to see what you guys discover new :tup:

fortbo, jm79, Firehuntah and 3 others like this.
  10. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Very interesting time for the races, wasn't expecting them to be available at such a late time period.

11. sumbrownkid

sumbrownkid Premium

17 gigs is way too big for simple bug fixes.

12. Haitauer

Haitauer

Had a quick try at gt-r gr3 at brands and as if the ffb is slightly improved but still very dull vs gr4 sls at Nurburgring.

I think its usual after each update :)

13. Gr4ndy

Gr4ndy

Was the 1.07 that big? On my console it just downloaded really small file and within 4-5 minutes I was able to launch the game. :confused:

14. p0kerkenny

p0kerkenny

Same here.. it took a few min to prepare the download but the actual download was done in 2min. Before I could check the size it was already completed.

HamishyHoo and Gr4ndy like this.
  15. Haitauer

Haitauer

Races today 05:00 - 20:00 UTC

16. sumbrownkid

sumbrownkid Premium

Unless I misread it, but I saw 17 gigs for the file size. I really wish the update log records size on the ps4.

But I also downloaded it real quick too, so maybe the update file size was numbered wrong?

17. Quakebass

Quakebass

It really irritates me that even with a beta PD still refuses to give out an in-depth change log.

VBR, J24681357, marcvic and 5 others like this.
  18. Mr P

Mr P

No more clunking with the G29 :tup: the driving feels different also? like it has more grip on the front end but seems easier to lose it.. I like it ;) also my settings were unchanged on my GT-R... I just jumped in and it drove pretty sweet :tup:

Thank god that hellish clunking is gone! Thanks PD :bowdown:

VBR, marcvic, AJHG1000 and 7 others like this.
  19. Gr4ndy

Gr4ndy

Annoying bug with camera continues. Chase camera resets from Near to Far every race restart. On 1.06 it did reset every time I started the game, but then stayed for the session after I put it to Near.

20. Haitauer

Haitauer

Ffb feels nice now. Just cant understand why so little feedback on GT-r.

I noticed my gr3 Vantage now loses traction at the REAR very suddenly if pushed. Have to check the setup..

TurboNindo likes this.
  21. Firehuntah

Firehuntah Premium

So I just tested 1.07 as well but I'm not noticing any difference whatsoever. FFB might be a little bit stronger with the Volkswagen Scirocco Gr4, I'm not sure. Still feels the same and weak on the Audi TTS N300. The clunking of the G29 when steering a bit too much is definately still the same as well so that hasn't been fixed and continues to be very annoying. Hood/Roof view still exactly the same as well, even though changes for it are highly requested on the beta forums. Seems just like a bug fix update to me, nothing else really. Except they forgot to fix the FFB bug for the G29 then.. So yeah, for me it still feels like we're on 1.06. :rolleyes:

Johnnypenso likes this.
  22. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

GT6champNK_69 likes this.
  23. TheProRacer

TheProRacer

Nice article. Hopefully we'll have some real answers to what they've done, besides bug fixes.

24. emula

emula

It's me or the game looks darker? moreover all the camera parameters now are resetted at every race. Disappointing update

TomBrady, Gr4ndy and Lord Protector like this.
  25. Lord Protector

Lord Protector

I thought the update is gonna fix the problem with the resetting camera and they screwed it up even more :banghead::tdown:

hardvibes and Lord Kacperov like this.
  26. Nico_Ble99

Nico_Ble99

I kinda wonder; If the update is really that big, then why does it only include some rather standard (if you know what I mean) bug fixes?

27. emula

emula

this update is only 84mb

28. Nico_Ble99

Nico_Ble99

Oh. Then I seem to have misread the previous posts, hah. My bad.

29. Firehuntah

Firehuntah Premium

I sure hope this wasn't the last beta update as they said at E3, cause this wasn't really an update in my opinion, especially with such a low filesize. Not much they can change with that. I wouldn't call it 1.07 but 1.06.1. Here's hoping for another update, or at least another beta later on cause with some of the things in the beta its definately not ready for release yet. ;)

HamishyHoo, fikridroid and emula like this.
  30. GordonS

GordonS

No big changes. Hot lap times seem no different to previous build. Tyre noise may have been reduced a bit. Great feel anyway!

fordlaser likes this.