Closed Beta Update 1.07 is now available..

• Thread starter Haitauer
  • 153 comments
Lets re-use this well working title.

Yup, imagine if this "working title" filled the entire thread pages... :lol:

(Just kidding 👍, I also can't think any suitable title to work for this kind of thread :lol: Maybe just leave it like this for now... Much more familiar though :lol:)

My Evora settings from just few hours ago have been reset. The sheets are there but all now "unnamed" and reset to default. Trip meter is ok though. (vs my earlier gr4 sls and gr3 vantage going back to 0km..)

Anyone else having these issues?

From first race i have feeling g29 has now more feedback at the center position. Cant feel deadzone what so ever.

Very interesting time for the races, wasn't expecting them to be available at such a late time period.

Had a quick try at gt-r gr3 at brands and as if the ffb is slightly improved but still very dull vs gr4 sls at Nurburgring.

Very interesting time for the races, wasn't expecting them to be available at such a late time period.

I think its usual after each update :)

Was the 1.07 that big? On my console it just downloaded really small file and within 4-5 minutes I was able to launch the game. :confused:

Unless I misread it, but I saw 17 gigs for the file size. I really wish the update log records size on the ps4.

But I also downloaded it real quick too, so maybe the update file size was numbered wrong?

No more clunking with the G29 👍 the driving feels different also? like it has more grip on the front end but seems easier to lose it.. I like it ;) also my settings were unchanged on my GT-R... I just jumped in and it drove pretty sweet 👍

Thank god that hellish clunking is gone! Thanks PD :bowdown:

No more clunking with the G29 👍 the driving feels different :odd:also? like it has more grip on the front end but seems easier to lose it.. I like it ;) also my settings were unchanged on my GT-R... I just jumped in and it drove pretty sweet 👍

Thank god that hellish clunking is gone! Thanks PD :bowdown:

Ffb feels nice now. Just cant understand why so little feedback on GT-r.

I noticed my gr3 Vantage now loses traction at the REAR very suddenly if pushed. Have to check the setup..

So I just tested 1.07 as well but I'm not noticing any difference whatsoever. FFB might be a little bit stronger with the Volkswagen Scirocco Gr4, I'm not sure. Still feels the same and weak on the Audi TTS N300. The clunking of the G29 when steering a bit too much is definately still the same as well so that hasn't been fixed and continues to be very annoying. Hood/Roof view still exactly the same as well, even though changes for it are highly requested on the beta forums. Seems just like a bug fix update to me, nothing else really. Except they forgot to fix the FFB bug for the G29 then.. So yeah, for me it still feels like we're on 1.06. :rolleyes:

I kinda wonder; If the update is really that big, then why does it only include some rather standard (if you know what I mean) bug fixes?

I sure hope this wasn't the last beta update as they said at E3, cause this wasn't really an update in my opinion, especially with such a low filesize. Not much they can change with that. I wouldn't call it 1.07 but 1.06.1. Here's hoping for another update, or at least another beta later on cause with some of the things in the beta its definately not ready for release yet. ;)

No big changes. Hot lap times seem no different to previous build. Tyre noise may have been reduced a bit. Great feel anyway!

Back