Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
Santa's Joyride
Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13
We recently recieved a rather odd letter from a Mr. and Mrs. S. Claus, Christmas Estate #1, North Pole.
Seems the "elves" in the workshop and the "reindeer" had decided the traditional games had gotten a bit stale and so had taken to motorsports for entertainment.
The Claus's had at first been a bit aprehensive, but soon found themselves enamored by the fast pace and thrills offered.
They decided a track day car was called for. Something they could thrash about on weekends, yet would still be a practical vehicle to haul large supplies on a daily basis and make runs to the market in.
Good handling in all types of weather was a must and the car needed to be good for prolonged bouts of off-road driving.
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger of course sent a quick reply saying we would be honored to provide them with a suitable car.
Having recently acquired a new Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 Ol'Harvey set about turning it into a great performer.
The Claus's were so taken by the finished car that they graciously offered to share the specifications for "Santa's Joyride" with everyone.
So from the head Outlaw and the Claus's, Merry Christmas and Happy Motoring!:cheers:

Parts List
Do oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (FCMLSD)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Torque-Distributing Center Differential (T-DCD)
Power
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhast Manifold
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body
Weight Reduction; Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kits - Type B
Rear Wing - No Wing

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
130/130
Spring Rate 7.97/6.66
Compression 3/3
Extension 3/3
Anti-Roll Bars 5/5
Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe Angle 0.00/+0.05
Brake Balance 4/5
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 186mph
1st 4.000
2nd 2.450
3rd 1.900
4th 1.500
5th 1.200
6th 0.950
Final 3.750
FCMLSD
-Initial 20/20
-Acceleration 10/20
-Braking 10/20
T-DCD 45/55
Power
Power Limiter
Body
Ballast
27kg at +50

The car has following stats:
Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 401HP
Max Torque 367ft-lb
Weight 1,340kg with a 57/43 weight distribution.

Note: Will easily win the iB Tour of Europe and Dirt Trials. Also good for iA World Circuit Tour. Haven't tried it in other career events but probably more it can win.
Handles great in snow on Chamonix in Arcade mode and the Wallbanger recorded a 7:49 lap of Nürburgring Nordschleife online using Sport Hard tires despite a couple offs.

Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:
Santa's Joyride
Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13
We recently recieved a rather odd letter from a Mr. and Mrs. S. Claus, Christmas Estate #1, North Pole.
Seems the "elves" in the workshop and the "reindeer" had decided the traditional games had gotten a bit stale and so had taken to motorsports for entertainment.
The Claus's had at first been a bit aprehensive, but soon found themselves enamored by the fast pace and thrills offered.
They decided a track day car was called for. Something they could thrash about on weekends, yet would still be a practical vehicle to haul large supplies on a daily basis and make runs to the market in.
Good handling in all types of weather was a must and the car needed to be good for prolonged bouts of off-road driving.
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger of course sent a quick reply saying we would be honored to provide them with a suitable car.
Having recently acquired a new Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 Ol'Harvey set about turning it into a great performer.
The Claus's were so taken by the finished car that they graciously offered to share the specifications for "Santa's Joyride" with everyone.
So from the head Outlaw and the Claus's, Merry Christmas and Happy Motoring!:cheers:

Parts List
Do oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires
Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhast Manifold
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Parts
Aero Kits - Type B
Rear Wing - No Wing

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
130/130
Spring Rate 7.97/6.66
Compression 3/3
Extension 3/3
Anti-Roll Bars 5/5
Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe Angle 0.00/+0.05
Brake Balance 4/5
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 186mph
1st 4.000
2nd 2.450
3rd 1.900
4th 1.500
5th 1.200
6th 0.950
Final 3.750
FCMLSD
-Initial 20/20
-Acceleration 10/20
-Braking 10/20
T-DCD 45/55
Power
Power Limiter
Body
Ballast
27kg at +50

Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 401HP
Max Torque 367ft-lb
Weight 1,340kg with a 57/43 weight distribution.

Note: Will easily win the iB Tour of Europe and Dirt Trials. Also good for iA World Circuit Tour. Haven't tried it in other career events but probably more it can win.
Handles great in snow on Chamonix in Arcade mode and the Wallbanger recorded a 7:49 lap of Nürburgring Nordschleife online using Sport Hard tires despite a couple offs.

Remember
Just took 1st in S-class Ascari 10-Lap Challenge(my fave money race) in the Joyride! Fun times! There's a real twisted pleasure in thrashing Huayras & FXXes in a fat-ass LandRover ... think there's something wrong with me?:crazy:

You're making an RS6? Had a maxed out RS6 Avant in GT5 so i'm looking forward to that. Bit of a tank but enough power to tow continents! & the GT6 version seems MORE powerful? Oh Mama!

Seriously, you guys are making some great cars!:cheers:

Just took 1st in S-class Ascari 10-Lap Challenge(my fave money race) in the Joyride! Fun times! There's a real twisted pleasure in thrashing Huayras & FXXes in a fat-ass LandRover ... think there's something wrong with me?:crazy:

You're making an RS6? Had a maxed out RS6 Avant in GT5 so i'm looking forward to that. Bit of a tank but enough power to tow continents! & the GT6 version seems MORE powerful? Oh Mama!

Seriously, you guys are making some great cars!:cheers:
Whups slight mistake in my last post, pure foolishness on my part, sorry... in my defense this is about my 4th post to anyone,ever so dumbness is to be expected:dunce:

@SudSprint79 welcome to GTPlanet and our little corner of it here at CoTHO.:gtpflag:

Really happy to hear your enjoying Santa's Joyride. If you haven't done so already might I suggest you check out the 550PP S.M.U.T. Caldina GT-Four tune while waiting for me and my test crew to finish sorting out the RS 6.👍👍:cheers:

Clueless over The Hill Outlaws
"Holden Monaro CV8 '04 500pp SM"
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Holden(do not change oil)
Paintjob: aftermarket
Wheels: aftermarket
aero : none
Downforce:
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: no
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
Turbo: no
Sports cpu: yes
Engine Tuning: no
Intake tuning: yes
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: no
Transmission: FC
Clutch/flywheel: Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
torque assist center differential: na
Suspension: FC
Tires: SM

Suspension
Ride height front 115, rear 115
Spring rate front 8.95, rear 7.75
Dampers (Compression) front 5 rear 6
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 6
Anti-roll bars front 4 rear 4
Camber angle front 0.0 rear 0.0
Toe angle front -.04 rear .12
Brakes: stock fr 2 rr 1
LSD
rear = initial 10, acceleration 10, braking 14

Transmission
set final to highest # then max speed to 112 mph
1st: 2.750, 2nd: 2.020, 3rd: 1.570, 4th: 1.260, 5th: 1.045, 6th: .880
final: 3.070

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 99.7%
Transmission: Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
The car has 500 PP, weighs 1342Kg with a 54/46 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.46 kg/hp, has 387 HP
@5700 rpm and produces 393 ft-lb torque @4200 rpm

Notes:
Tuned for grip and to use at multiple tracks.

ENJOY, AC

TOM'S X540 Chaser
11979156994_49501207eb.jpg

Source and Parts list:

Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: Yes

Paintjob: Passionate Pink/GT6 Polarized 013
Wheels: Enkei RPF1

aero : Wing Type C

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: Yes

ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: No

Intake Manifold: Yes
Exhaust Manifold: Yes
Catalytic Converter: Yes
Exhaust: Semi-Racing

Turbo: High RPM

Transmission: Yes
Clutch: Triple Plate
Carbon Drive Shaft: Yes

Tires: SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : --
Power Limiter : 100.0%
Aero: 0/20

Transmission
Final Gear 1: 5.000
Final Gear 2: 2.500
Top Speed: 112mph

Set Final 1, then top speed, then Final 2
1st: 2.926
2nd: 2.165
3rd: 1.725
4th: 1.370
5th: 1.095

Approximate Top Speed: 197mph
LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 12
Braking: 5

Suspension
Ride height: 80/80
Spring rate: 10.75/10.30
Dampers (Compression): 4/4
Dampers (Extension): 8/8
Anti-roll bars: 1/1
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.20/0.15
Brake balance: 5/6

tuned with a DS3

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1221Kg with a 56/44 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.11 kg/hp, has 578hp/7100rpm and produces 436 ft-lb torque/6600rpm

Notes:
By no means "fast", but it's decent to drive even so.

Last edited:
-----------------------------------
GOLDEN BULLET
TOYOTA 2000GT '67/450PP Lap Time. 7:53:988
Sports hard tires. OFFLINE AND ONLINE
Tuned to enjoy the time Driving it and to have some FUN on NURB RING

Ronald Review [URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/clueless-over-the-hill-outlaws-op-updated-16-01-14.291743/page-12#post-9226017"]Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 16/01/14[/URL]

aljh.jpg

NO OIL CHANGE

Date Acquired 17/12/2013
Wheel : Wheel Rims Inch2 👍
Paint : GT POLARIZED 004-P
Distance Driven 742.8 Miles
Displacement 1,988 cc
Performance points = 450 PP
Max. Power = 269/7.600 rpm
Max. Torque = 27.8 kgfm/5,900
Drivetrain = FR/NA
Weight = 1,067
Weight dis = 50/50
Power/weight = 3,96 KG/BHP
Power Limiter = 100.0 %

ABS= 1
Everything else = off
Tuned with wheel G27

Online room settings
Tyre/FuelNormal
Grip. Real
Slipstream Real
Surface water at race (0)%

Parts :

Suspension Height-Adjustable , Fully-customization
Race brakes Kit
Transmission Fully customizable
LSD kit
Triple plate clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller shaft
Engine Stage 3
Sports computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter:Sports
Intake Tuning
Weight stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Tires:

Rims 2inch add to the car
Sports hard tires

Suspension:

Height= 110/110
Springs= 6.89/6.50
Dampers(c)= 5/6
Dampers(e)= 3/7
Anti roll bars= 4/6
Camber= 0.3/0.6
Toe angle= -0.14/0.20
Brakes= 5/3

LSD= 12/7/16

Ballast= 130 KG @ 35%

setup the transmission after you buy all the parts .

Transmission:

Max. Speed 174 mph
Default Final gear 4.375

Gears:
1= 2.900
2= 1.890
3= 1.370
4= 1.030
5= 0.800
Final gear again to. 4.330
It will give 180mph without Draft

Tuned for NURB RING

8j9y.jpg

This is not the fastest car but i really having fun driving it :sly: . My lap time is not bad trying to push it more .
As always Corner Survive (Slow in / Fast out) 👍
Always use 3rd gear when you enter corner or when you are in snake road . 👍

HOPE TO SEE SOME COMMENT ON IT PLEASE TO HELP ME MAKE IT BETTER THANKS 👍

ND

Last edited:
Aargh, so many cars; so little time!

Really want to try the 2000GT though :drool:.

@XDesperado67 I took Carnography (soft) to the classic muscle in Career mode, still in 450pp and Nord gearing. Managed to win the first two races: just had enough time ahead of the Cobra at Leguna to hold him off to the line.

I couldn't win the Eiger race against a Cobra and GT40 so stoked it back up 497pp with stage 2 engine, and won on second attempt. First time, the Ford got away from the Cobra and I got into a tank slapper trying to pass the Snake.

Great tune, nice balance, very little understeer, at 500pp lovely mid range grunt and just enough wheel spin/oversteer to be fun without frustration 👍.

Lotus Esprit V8 '02 "Wimpy Kid Edition"

Based on the Lotus Esprit V8 '02.

kpti.jpg

uc04.jpg

500 pp
407 hp
weight 1415 Kg
47/53 weight Distribution

parts
Oil Change
Motegi Racing Wheels (GT Chrome 005-C)
Paint Metallic Plumb Crazy
Sport Tires (SH,SM,SS)
Hight Adjustable/Fully Adjustable Suspension
Fully Custom. Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
LSD
Catalytic Converter: Sport

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 80 Rear: 80
Spring Rate- Front: 4.25 Rear: 5.25
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 2
Extension- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.15
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 5

Gearing
Max Speed - 205
1st - 2.417
2nd - 1.650
3rd - 1.210
4th - 1.000
5th - 0.818
Final Gear - 3.850

LSD - 12.15/10

Power Limiter - 100.0%

Weight Adjustment - 35@ -50

TUNER NOTES -
@demonchilde
came to COTHO and asked if we could do a tune for this car... I just forgot to ask what specs he wanted for the car :dunce:. So we have the "wimpy kid Edition" for now, and a more powerful one to come :dopey:

u31h.jpg

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, been a busy month as you know, lol.
I was looking for something to play with its juice a bit. Maybe 600pp. 600 worked perfect in gt5.
This car has been a pain to me so far, but it could have been just that fact it's an MR.
Oh, I like aero on this one. Looks slick ^^

NewDriver2's Toyota 2000GT '76 tune:

All specs equal to posted tune, no problems recreating the tune.

Trial Mtn: 1:40.194
A lot of understeer on entry. Braking must be done very early and trail braking exaggerates the entry understeer. Mid corner and exit corner can have power oversteer problems if I'm not careful with keeping is smooth and not throttling out too soon. Once I start to uncoil the wheel and the cars weight is balanced I can get onto the throttle as hard as I want.

Autumn Ring: 1:28.742
Exiting the loop with the front drifting under throttle, modulating the steering by 4" is hella fun. Learning to drift the front under throttle isn't only fun, its a must to get a decent time.

Faster and more stable through the chicane than I thought it would be. Its easy to get off line and just as easy to get back on line, but of course you'll lose time.

Cape Ring: 3:01.337
Great fun.
All four tyres are equally orange after 2 laps. Way cool.
Its very easy to hit my apexes and exit cleanly as long as I don't push too hard. Exiting with oversteer can be difficult to correct out of. When exiting with oversteer under throttle the space in the steering wheel between the 'catch point' and the 'return point' can feel soft. It's easy to overcorrect due to too little feedback from the steering wheel.

Nordy: 7:56.585 w/ 2 mess ups
Holy flying monkeys! I expected to hear a cackle, "I'll get you my pretties." This car is evil. Evil in a good way.
The problem with 'dead space' is gone. The feel is very good and consistent.
The range on the throttle where the car passes from under steer to balanced to oversteer and back is easy to feel. The 'balanced' range is very small (but noticable) but that doesn't matter much.
It's hard to keep the cars low speed through low speed corners up with other cars of equal PP (Wehrseifen? is a good example). But the cars exit speed, even when I keep the car below its oversteer threshold by a fair margin, makes up for it. And the cars top speed is the best I've found so far. I hit 171mph at the Dottinger Hohe bridge.
This car eats high speed corners alive. Just make sure after you get up to speed that you brake in a straight line.
The tyres didn't keep heat as well as on Cape Ring and wore down faster than the heat compensated for grip loss. I think as I learn the car better this will reverse.
The rougher parts of the track, Wipperman and Fox Hole for example, weren't a problem for the cars suspension. I wouldn't have known there were rough parts in this car.

Not only a very fun car, it should be very competitive on Nordy. Clueless? More like crazy like a fox.

NewDriver2's Toyota 2000GT '76 tune:

All specs equal to posted tune, no problems recreating the tune.

Trial Mtn: 1:40.194
A lot of understeer on entry. Braking must be done very early and trail braking exaggerates the entry understeer. Mid corner and exit corner can have power oversteer problems if I'm not careful with keeping is smooth and not throttling out too soon. Once I start to uncoil the wheel and the cars weight is balanced I can get onto the throttle as hard as I want.

Autumn Ring: 1:28.742
Exiting the loop with the front drifting under throttle, modulating the steering by 4" is hella fun. Learning to drift the front under throttle isn't only fun, its a must to get a decent time.

Faster and more stable through the chicane than I thought it would be. Its easy to get off line and just as easy to get back on line, but of course you'll lose time.

Cape Ring: 3:01.337
Great fun.
All four tyres are equally orange after 2 laps. Way cool.
Its very easy to hit my apexes and exit cleanly as long as I don't push too hard. Exiting with oversteer can be difficult to correct out of. When exiting with oversteer under throttle the space in the steering wheel between the 'catch point' and the 'return point' can feel soft. It's easy to overcorrect due to too little feedback from the steering wheel.

Nordy: 7:56.585 w/ 2 mess ups
Holy flying monkeys! I expected to hear a cackle, "I'll get you my pretties." This car is evil. Evil in a good way.
The problem with 'dead space' is gone. The feel is very good and consistent.
The range on the throttle where the car passes from under steer to balanced to oversteer and back is easy to feel. The 'balanced' range is very small (but noticable) but that doesn't matter much.
It's hard to keep the cars low speed through low speed corners up with other cars of equal PP (Wehrseifen? is a good example). But the cars exit speed, even when I keep the car below its oversteer threshold by a fair margin, makes up for it. And the cars top speed is the best I've found so far. I hit 171mph at the Dottinger Hohe bridge.
This car eats high speed corners alive. Just make sure after you get up to speed that you brake in a straight line.
The tyres didn't keep heat as well as on Cape Ring and wore down faster than the heat compensated for grip loss. I think as I learn the car better this will reverse.
The rougher parts of the track, Wipperman and Fox Hole for example, weren't a problem for the cars suspension. I wouldn't have known there were rough parts in this car.

Not only a very fun car, it should be very competitive on Nordy. Clueless? More like crazy like a fox.

Good see you like it Ronald and i see you got some good laps time even its oversteer fish tail car 👍 thank you Ronald for your time testing my car . 👍

Edit
Are you ready for the SPARKY ? :sly:
ND

Last edited:
SPARKY
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 /450PP Lap Time. 7:50.322
Tuned to enjoy the time Driving it and to have some FUN on NURB RING

Ronald Review [URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/clueless-over-the-hill-outlaws-op-updated-24-01-14.291743/page-14#post-9265165"]Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 24/01/14[/URL]

4chi.jpg

NO OIL CHANGE

Date Acquired :31/12/2013
Wheel : Standard Size BBS RS
Distance Driven : 951.7
Displacement: 1,998
Max. Power =232 BHP/7,800 rpm
Max. Torque =23.2 Kgfm/6,500
Drivetrain =MR/NA
Weight =890Kg
Weight dis =50:50
Power/weight =3,83Kg/BHP
Power Limiter =98.6

ABS= 1
Everything else = off
Tuned with wheel G27

Online room settings
Tyre/FuelNormal
Grip. Real
Slipstream Real

Parts :

Race brakes Kit
LSD kit
Triple plate clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft standard
Engine Stage 1
Sports computer
Semi Racing Exhaust

Tires:

Rims Standard Size BBS RS
Sports hard tires

Suspension:

Height= 105/105
Springs= 5.45/6.00
Dampers(c)= 6/5
Dampers(e)= 5/5
Anti roll bars= 3/3
Camber=
Can be like this F 1.6/R 1.7
Can be also F 0.6/R 0.7
Can be also F 0.0/R 0.1
Toe angle= -0.14/0.20
Brakes= 4/3

LSD= 12/11/12

Ballast= 200 KG @ 0%

Transmission:

Max. Speed 155 mph
Default Final gear 4.176

Gears:
1st = 3.103
2nd = 2.168
3rd = 1.618
4th = 1.235
5th = 0.971
6th. = 0.775
Final gear again to. 4.215
It will give 165MPH without Draft

Tuned for NURB RING

nt76.jpg

This is not the fastest car but i really having fun driving it :sly: . My lap time is not bad trying to push it more .

ND

Last edited:
Valkyrie
Audi TTS Coupé '09
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger needed a new car to keep pace with the Evo's, Imprezza's RX-7's and Elise's that he was encountering all the time in 450PP and 500PP races.
Now Ol'Harvey is a long time fan of Audi so after trying several different models he finally settled on the TTS.
Code named Valkyrie after the mythological women warriors that chose the slain hero's for Valhalla and then served them in the mead halls.
The TTS has proven to be a fantastic car that is fun, easy to drive and very competitive with the best in class.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg

First the Wallbanger presents you with Sigrún, meaning victory, in the 450PP class. The focus here was all about improving handling and making the most out of the stock power and Sigrún more than delivers.

Sigrún
Parts List

No oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Paintjob; Black Cherry Metallic (paint from Chevrolet Chevelle)
Aero Kit; Type A
Rear Wing; Custom Wing-Type B
Wheels; Inch up: 1 Oz Racing Botticelli III (black spoke, painted GT6 Chrome 015)

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
105/105
Spring Rate 9.93/9.15
Compression 1/2
Extension 2/3
Anti-Roll Bars 6/6
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission

Set Final to 6.000
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 112mph (all the way left)
1st 2.900
2nd 2.050
3rd 1.500
4th 1.150
5th 0.900
6th 0.700
Final 4.550
FCMLSD
-Initial 10/14
-Acceleration 12/16
-Braking 10/14
T-DCD 35/65
Power
Power Limiter
97.9%
Body
Downforce
0/5
Ballast 106kg at +50

Performance Points 450PP
Max Power 262HP
Max Torque 258ft-lb
Weight 1,265kg with a 53/47 weight distribution.

Thrúd, meaning power, is Ol'Harvey's 500PP version. As the name implies the Wallbanger has taken the now great handling 450PP version and given it a solid infusion of power.

Thrúd
Parts List

Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Power
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Kit; Type A
Wheels; Inch up 1 Oz Racing Botticelli III (black spoke, painted GT6 Chrome 015)

Settings

Suspension
Ride Height
105/105
Spring Rate 9.93/9.15
Compression 1/2
Extension 2/3
Anti-Roll Bars 6/6
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission

Set Final to 6.000
1st 3.200
2nd 2.250
3rd 1.700
4th 1.300
5th 1.000
6th 0.750
Final 4.000
FCMLSD
-Initial 10/14
-Acceleration 12/16
-Braking 10/14
T-DCD 35/65
Power
Power Limiter
99.4%
Body
Downforce
0/10
Ballast 106kg at +50

Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 377HP
Max Torque 323ft-lb
Weight 1,265kg with a 53/47 weight distribution

Note: If rear feels to loose increase rear downforce slightly, if it feels to tight reduce the rear downforce.

Remember

Last edited:
Do you think that body rigidity improves the car? In what? Thanks

I want to know if it can improves the car, as i tested a car (sti '09) with improved rigidity and i was 4sec faster than the sti with no improved rigidity.

@rickykaka3 it may be good for some cars, mainly older ones that are prone to oversteer. However just like in GT5 it tends to make most cars much more prone to heavy understeer that you'll need to try and tune out.

Pagani Zonda C12 '00

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: Yes

Paintjob: Galaxy Grey Mica
Wheels: RAYS RE30

aero :

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: Yes

ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: No

Intake Manifold: Yes
Exhaust Manifold: No
Catalytic Converter: No
Exhaust: Racing

Turbo:

Transmission: Yes
Clutch: Triple Plate
Carbon Drive Shaft: --

Tires: SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : --
Power Limiter : 96.0%
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
Top Speed: 124mph
Final Gear: 2.500
1st: 3.424
2nd: 2.660
3rd: 2.180
4th: 1.790
5th: 1.450
6th: 1.170

Approximate Top Speed: 181mph
LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 20
Braking: 5

Suspension
Ride height: 65/65
Spring rate: 9.30/10.00
Dampers (Compression): 3/3
Dampers (Extension): 6/6
Anti-roll bars: 3/3
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.10/0.00
Brake balance: 5/5

tuned with a DS3

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1162Kg with a 47/53 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.50 kg/hp, has 464hp/5300rpm and produces 476 ft-lb torque/4500rpm

Notes:
6:58 at the 'Ring, with me driving. Very easy to drive, though no guarantees it'll be the same come update 1.04.

Chevrolet Nova SS '70 500pp SH
vqe9.jpg

A new year and I needed to find a suitible entry for the F.I.T.T. American Classic Shootout. I looked around at some of the pre-80s offerings and settled on a Nova SS in need some tuning love. Now it has five on the floor, a new spoiler, new hood, new suspension, differential, and some computer wizardry to help make even more power. The chassis was lightened to go racing but it needed a few hundred pounds of ballast in the trunk to balance out the handling and to keep the rear tires in check under acceleration. With the throaty roar from the big-block 396, this muscle car is ready to cruise.

Here are a few helpful tips to help achieve a quick lap at Laguna Seca while driving trying to tame the Nova. If the rear tires lose traction while entering a turn try holding a higher gear. The corkscrew can be relatively easy when taken in 2nd gear using light accelerator input. When slowing for Laguna's mid-speed turns I found holding third to be very beneficial to my lap-time. Happy muscle motoring! :dopey:
7v9l.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of cool stuff guys, I'll update as soon as I can. Make sure your own homepages are updated, to make it easier for an old man :sly:

@rickykaka3 I would tend to agree with xDee, although I've only tried it out on one car, I've no reason to suspect it acts any different to GT5. Some older cars or cars that oversteer or are setup very soft when otherwise left stock, it might be beneficial. More often than not, you're better off using the suspension, differential and gearbox to keep the car on the straight and narrow 👍

{Cy}

Tune updated
Roadster RS (NC) '07 Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 16/01/14

NEW SETTING

Part removed
Rear Custom wing parts ( Type A )

New Suspension:-

Ride Height 100/100
Springs 7.50/9.50
Dampers Compression 8/4
Dampers Extension 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars 3/4
Camber 1.6/1.8
Toe. -0.20/ 0.16
Brake balance 5/5

Transmission:-

Final Gear to 4.100
Top Speed to 162 MPH
1st gear 3.200
2nd gear 2.250
3rd gear 1.685
4th gear 1.290
5th gear 1.020
6th gear 0.830
Final gear again 4.100
Car now Handel better than before , i didn't remove the last tune just Edit the new one until any one try it out and say to me if its the new tune is better . Thanks

Have fun drive safe and be the winner on the NURB RING :sly:

ND

Last edited:
THE WIND
TOYOTA FT-86ll Concept'11 / 450PP Lap Time 7:50.779
Tuned to enjoy the time Driving it and to have some FUN on NURB

tyox.jpg

NO OIL-CHANGE
Date Acquired :20/12/2013
Wheel : Standard Size Rims ( RAYS 57Ultim...)
Distance Driven : 498.5
Displacement: ----
Max. Power = 254BHP/7,400 rpm
Max. Torque = 25.6 Kgfm/7.100 rpm
Drivetrain = FR/NA
Weight = 1.085 KG
Weight dis =50:50
Power/weight = 4.27 kg/BHP
Power Limiter = 96.5

ABS= 1
Everything else = off
Tuned with wheel G27

Online room settings
Tyre/FuelNormal
Grip. Real
Slipstream Real

Parts :

Race brakes Kit
LSD kit
Triple plate clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Sports computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter sports
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Tires:

Rims Standard Size
Sports hard tires

Suspension:

Height= 95/100
Springs= 5.50/850
Dampers(c)= 5/3
Dampers(e)= 4/6
Anti roll bars= 3/4
Camber= 1.6/1.8
Toe angle= -0.16/0.08
Brakes= 5/6

LSD= 10/14/20

Ballast= 50KG @ 50%

Transmission:

Max. Speed 149 mph
Default Final gear 4.100

Gears:
1st = 3.491
2nd = 2.454
3rd = 1.838
4th = 1.440
5th = 1.150
6th = 0.940
Final gear again to. 4.050
It will give 160 mph

pum6.jpg

Tuned for NURB
This is not the fastest car but i really having fun driving it :sly: .

ND

Last edited:
"Subaru Impreza WRX STi spec C (type II) '04 500pp SH"

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Subaru(do not change oil)
Paintjob: stock
Downforce: no
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Sports cpu: no
Intake tuning: no
Exhaust: racing
LSD: stock
torque distribution center differential: yes
40/60
Tires: SH
Suspension
Spring rate front 5.80, rear 8.10
Dampers (Compression) front 4 rear 6
Dampers (Extension) front 4 rear 6
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 3
Toe angle front -.05 rear .10
Brakes: stock fr 3 rr 2
LSD
stock
Transmission
set final to 4.050 then max speed to 112 mph
1st: 4.618, 2nd: 3.368, 3rd: 2.579, 4th: 2.059, 5th: 1.708, 6th: 1.454
final: 2.500

The Tune
Ballast weight : 5/50
Power Limiter : 100%
The car has 500 PP, weighs ????Kg with a 54/46 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.42 kg/hp, has 329 HP
@6000 rpm and produces 331 ft-lb torque @4800 rpm
Notes:
Tuned online for Nurburgring Nordschliefe. Works well at other tracks also.

ENJOY, AC

Last edited:
"Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 500pp SH"
updated 9/10/14

Piloting the Spirit R​

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Mazda(do not change oil)
Paintjob: aftermarket
aero : stock
Downforce: 20 *0
Window Weight Reduction: no
Intake tuning: yes
Exhaust: sports
torque assist center differential: na
Tires: SH thru SS
Suspension
Ride height front 105, rear 105
Spring rate front 7.80, rear 8.55
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 5
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 6
Toe angle front -.12 rear .05
Brakes: racing fr 5 rr 5
LSD

rear = initial 8, acceleration 14, braking 16
Transmission
set final to 5.500 then max speed to 124 mph
1st: 2.935, 2nd: 2.115, 3rd: 1.638, 4th: 1.310, 5th: 1.083, 6th: .915
final: 3.375

The Tune
Power Limiter : 99.5%
The car has 500 PP, weighs 1039Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.12 kg/hp, has 332 HP
@6600 rpm and produces 276 ft-lb torque @4600 rpm
Notes:

Tuned online.

Update changes in bold

ENJOY, AC

Last edited:

"Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (fd,j) '96"
Updated 1/19/14

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Mazda (do not change oil)
Paintjob: Stock
Wheels: Stock
aero : Stock
Weight Reduction: stage 2
Turbo: stock
ECU Tuning: no
Exhaust: Race no
Transmission: Six speed

Suspension
Ride height front 108, rear 110
Spring rate front 6.86, rear 7.58
Dampers (Compression) front 4 rear 3
Dampers (Extension) front 4 rear 3
Toe angle front .00 rear .20
Brakes: stock fr 2 rr 1

LSD
front = initial 16, acceleration 8, braking 26

Transmission
install the six speed gearbox

The Tune
Power Limiter : 99.5%

The car has 450 PP, weighs 1097Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 4.20 kg/hp, has 261 HP
@6500 rpm and produces 217 ft-lb torque @5000 rpm

Notes:
Tested and tuned online at NBR 'Nord. The RX-7 is finaly driveable again in GT6. I chose this '96 version of the car because it qualifies for the '90s japanese events.

ENJOY, AC
Updated 1/19/14 :sly:

Valkyrie
Audi TTS Coupé '09
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger needed a new car to keep pace with the Evo's, Imprezza's RX-7's and Elise's that he was encountering all the time in 450PP and 500PP races.
Now Ol'Harvey is a long time fan of Audi so after trying several different models he finally settled on the TTS.
Code named Valkyrie after the mythological women warriors that chose the slain hero's for Valhalla and then served them in the mead halls.
The TTS has proven to be a fantastic car that is fun, easy to drive and very competitive with the best in class.
View attachment 101724
First the Wallbanger presents you with Sigrún, meaning victory, in the 450PP class. The focus here was all about improving handling and making the most out of the stock power and Sigrún more than delivers.

Sigrún
Parts List

Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Kit; Type A
Wheels; Inch up: 1 Oz Racing Botticelli III (black spoke, painted GT6 Chrome 015)

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
105/105
Spring Rate 9.93/9.15
Compression 1/2
Extension 2/3
Anti-Roll Bars 6/6
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission

Set Final to 6.000
1st 2.900
2nd 2.050
3rd 1.500
4th 1.150
5th 0.900
6th 0.700
Final 4.550
FCMLSD
-Initial 10/14
-Acceleration 12/16
-Braking 10/14
T-DCD 35/65
Power
Power Limiter
97.9%
Body
Downforce
0/5
Ballast 106kg at +50

Performance Points 450PP
Max Power 262HP
Max Torque 258ft-lb
Weight 1,265kg with a 53/47 weight distribution.

Thrúd, meaning power, is Ol'Harvey's 500PP version. As the name implies the Wallbanger has taken the now great handling 450PP version and given it a solid infusion of power.

Thrúd
Parts List

Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Power
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Aero Kit; Type A
Wheels; Inch up 1 Oz Racing Botticelli III (black spoke, painted GT6 Chrome 015)

Settings

Suspension
Ride Height
105/105
Spring Rate 9.93/9.15
Compression 1/2
Extension 2/3
Anti-Roll Bars 6/6
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission

Set Final to 6.000
1st 3.200
2nd 2.250
3rd 1.700
4th 1.300
5th 1.000
6th 0.750
Final 4.000
FCMLSD
-Initial 10/14
-Acceleration 12/16
-Braking 10/14
T-DCD 35/65
Power
Power Limiter
99.4%
Body
Downforce
0/10
Ballast 106kg at +50

Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 377HP
Max Torque 323ft-lb
Weight 1,265kg with a 53/47 weight distribution

Note: If rear feels to loose increase rear downforce slightly, if it feels to tight reduce the rear downforce.

Remember
Great XD, very good! 👍

"Subaru Impreza WRX STi spec C '04 500pp SH"

Pic coming soon​

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Subaru(do not change oil)
Paintjob: stock
Downforce: no
Exhaust: racing
LSD: stock
torque distribution center differential: yes
40/60
Suspension
Spring rate front 5.80, rear 8.10
Dampers (Compression) front 4 rear 6
Dampers (Extension) front 4 rear 6
Toe angle front -.05 rear .10
Brakes: stock fr 3 rr 2
LSD
stock
Transmission
set final to 4.050 then max speed to 112 mph
1st: 4.618, 2nd: 3.368, 3rd: 2.579, 4th: 2.059, 5th: 1.708, 6th: 1.454
final: 2.500

The Tune
Ballast weight : 5/50
Power Limiter : 100%
The car has 500 PP, weighs ????Kg with a 54/46 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.42 kg/hp, has 329 HP
@6000 rpm and produces 331 ft-lb torque @4800 rpm
Notes:
Tuned online for Nurburgring Nordschliefe. Works well at other tracks also.

ENJOY, AC
Hey AC, Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) '04 or Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI spec C '09? :odd: :)

Edit: And the Mazda is, Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 :P

Latest Posts

Back