Cobra Coupe Shootout - Lex wins 24 Hours of Spa - Pimiki Crowned Triple Champ !!!Finished 

For your reference Sick. The latest club members list...

buybon355
danielsspel
emotional-rekz
Flaco__13
gkgamer
H-Vain0la
LexLathor
M_Mallet_Jr
Maximusmonster
racercad
rehdogg15
Sick_Cylinder
sutsagrd
TonyLomas
Whisper_Crew
xX2MannYhAvitZXx
BTH_pimiki54
IfAndOr
johnwells69
OneRacer73
St_Bridge44

For your reference Sick. The latest club members list...

buybon355
danielsspel
emotional-rekz
Flaco__13
gkgamer
H-Vain0la
LexLathor
M_Mallet_Jr
Maximusmonster
racercad
rehdogg15
Sick_Cylinder
sutsagrd
TonyLomas
Whisper_Crew
xX2MannYhAvitZXx
BTH_pimiki54
IfAndOr
johnwells69
OneRacer73
St_Bridge44

Thanks IFAndOr - I still need the following to join the club: BigShot da Great, Makovics, Takitibi71 and Eran0004 - big welcome to Eran who will be racing with us starting from round 2.

I have revised the teams slightly as shown on the tables below (NB don't do what I did and lose the memory stick without backing up - I had to do all the spreadsheets for the new championships again this morning! - that is also why I have posted the final championship standings on the Trans Am thread yet).

Please note some slight changes to teams

AT Champ Points Blank.jpg
TT Champ Points Blank.jpg
CC Champ Points Blank.jpg
R4 Rally Points Blank.jpg

Don't forget to display your race number (Type A, Font A) on your cars. If I haven't listed your race number (Big Shot) please let me know asap.

Eran0004 will be using 40, GKGamer 27

Short notice: Starting next Sunday.

@o_OPaTricKO_o - I know you like your racing! Do you fancy a go at this short(ish) championship? There's a few guys you might know in my and Sick's lists above who sometimes race.
It's at 6pm for you I think.

@Aaroh007 - Not sure if your PS3 is well enough, but I was wandering if you'd also interested?
I think maybe it will be at 9.30pm for you. Which could be a better time than some of the other races - not such a late night. ;)

(It's still at 1am for @gkgamer though! :bowdown:)

If real life allows, I'm hoping to be there for most of the races. 👍

Cobra Coupe -untuned RH

El Caminio - untuned SH

Tuned 290bhp, 785kg SH
Alpine A110S (72)
Mitsubishi Lancer Rally Car
Pozi Motorsports Camaro

Nissan Bluebird Rally car > Round 4 - untuned

(UK) Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 5:00:00 PM BST UTC+1 hour
(Europe) 6:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
(UAE) 8:00:00 PM GST UTC+4 hours
(India) 9:30:00 PM IST UTC+5:30 hour
(Japan) 1:00:00 AM JST UTC+9 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) 16:00:00

(@Sick Cylinder - I've got a team/colour change? Have I gone blue?)

@o_OPaTricKO_o - I know you like your racing! Do you fancy a go at this short(ish) championship? There's a few guys you might know in my and Sick's lists above who sometimes race.
Thanks for your invitation Paul. I already read the details at page 1 a cup of days ago and honestly, I wasn't able to understand all the details... :confused: :dunce:
So much cars, teams, Avon, Shelby, Willment, AC A98, Team Truck... Just felt a little bit confused... :eek: :confused: :crazy: :odd: :dunce:

Generally, I'm in for testing/trying lots of new things, provided that... I understand a minimum of these new things...

Sorry for being that little dumb... :irked: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

BTW, regarding the time, as a rule for the events I use to count +2 hours to GMT time (it always worked pretty good). So, 17:00 (5pm) GMT should be 19:00 (7pm) CE(S)T

I wasn't able to understand all the details...
I know, Sick Cylinder does like his details. ;)
He loves his cars and has a great knowledge of the subject. 👍
The regular drivers are used to it, but it can get a bit overloaded and a little confusing to the casual observer.
(Note Sick - keep the first post clean and simple. Add the details to the later ones.)

If you're interested I'm sure Sick will designate you a team (and colour) and will tell you which car to use and when.

There's only really 3 races and 3 cars per meeting.
First race of the meeting.
Cadillac El Caminio - untuned SH tyres.

Second race of the meeting...
Alpine A110S (72) or Mitsubishi Lancer Rally Car or Pozi Motorsports Camaro
Tuned to max 290bhp, min 785kg. SH tyres.

Last race of the meeting.
Shelby Cobra Coupe - untuned, RH tyres.

Nissan Bluebird Rally car - unturned. > Round 4 only (the time trial round)

*No spoilers etc. Or flashy colours (period correct)*
For this Sunday the Cobra's will be at Daytona road course and the other two races at Tsukuba.

The race time is 17:00 BST. So it's only +1 for you - 18:00

The regular drivers are used to it, but it can get a bit overloaded and a little confusing to the casual observer.
(Note Sick - keep the first post clean and simple. Add the details to the later ones.)

If you're interested I'm sure Sick will designate you a team (and colour) and will tell you which car to use and when.

Cadillac El Caminio - untuned SH tyres.

Nissan Bluebird Rally car - unturned. > Round 4 only (the time trial round)

For this Sunday the Cobra's will be at Daytona road course and the other two races at Tsukuba.

Thanks Paul for your explanations 👍 (I hope @Sick Cylinder will understand my confusion... :))...

This championship looks pretty interesting. Unfortunately I'm in vacations starting from Saturday until next Sunday and my youngest daughter will be here at my home.
In other words, I won't have that much time to spend for racing next week (maybe late in the evening when she'll be in bed)...
I hope you'll understand that she's my highest prio!... :bowdown:

Short notice: Starting next Sunday.

@Aaroh007 - Not sure if your PS3 is well enough, but I was wandering if you'd also interested?
I think maybe it will be at 9.30pm for you. Which could be a better time than some of the other races - not such a late night. ;)

(It's still at 1am for @gkgamer though! :bowdown:)

If real life allows, I'm hoping to be there for most of the races. 👍

Cobra Coupe -untuned RH

El Caminio - untuned SH

Tuned 290bhp, 785kg SH
Alpine A110S (72)
Mitsubishi Lancer Rally Car
Pozi Motorsports Camaro

Nissan Bluebird Rally car > Round 4 - untuned

(UK) Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 5:00:00 PM BST UTC+1 hour
(Europe) 6:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
(UAE) 8:00:00 PM GST UTC+4 hours
(India) 9:30:00 PM IST UTC+5:30 hour
(Japan) 1:00:00 AM JST UTC+9 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) 16:00:00

(@Sick Cylinder - I've got a team/colour change? Have I gone blue?)

Thanks for the invite Paul:) Looks interesting, and the times suite me:tup: Only problem is, I don't know if my ps3 will be able to survive an hour or so of racing. I've bought a recondition ps3 but there's SO many updates that its becoming difficult for me to download. Tried my old ps3 today and it lasted for about half an hour, but then it started giving all sorts of problems.

But if I do manage a find a solution, I'll definitely join you guys:)

Chevrolet El Caminio - untuned SH tyres.

Nissan Bluebird Rally car - untuned. > Round 4 only (the time trial round)

Thanks IfAndOr for drumming up extra racers - Aaroh 007 and ooPatrick will be most welcome to join us for Sunday Racing as are all clean racers of all ability levels.

I apologise for any complication - I am trying to improve the threads for future series. Thank you IfAndOr for the summary sheet - please note the El Camino is made by Chevrolet not Cadillac!

Oh yeah. That's right Ford. Sorry. :)

Whatever it is it, looks like I've got to go and rub it down and respray it blue. :boggled:

It'll be red next - I'm working my way up the list to team Flaco!

I've added @Aaroh007 and @o_OPaTricKO_o to my friends list so that they can join us when they are free and in the mood for some clean Sunday Racing. Aaroh will be on team Shelby and o_OPaTricKO_o will be on team AC.

Hope they can join us sometime soon!

After this championship, we have something exciting coming in the Summer - World F2 Championship, Cobra Ferrari Wars 2 and 1966 Sports Car Relicas - Ford v Porsche v Ferrari.

Last edited:
Team AC - 1. Purchase a Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe (4.5m) from the Dealership and give it an oil change.
2. Purchase a Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 1967 in Mountain Green (30k) from the Dealership and give it an oil change.
3. Respray your Cobra Coupe in Mountain Green - it is now an AC Coupe.

Hey Sick, this is done. 👍
Thanks for the FR. I already joined the club... :D

Please don't forget, that I can't be part of today (as I already wrote...). :(

I must now learn the beast and try to tame it. Hope I'm so far OK with it for the next race. I'll read the rules as well once or better twice again and try to make myself familiar with it... :crazy:

Looking forward!... :cheers:

Expected Attendance for Round 1

I am hoping for one or two more, but the expected attendance for today's Sunday Races is 13. Maybe Lex has heard from Makovics or Takitibi? At the moment I am assuming that they are not attending.

Round 1 Expected Attendance.jpg

Private Room

Big Shot hasn't yet accepted the Club invitation so today's meeting will be in a private room (friends only) - hopefully we will switch to using the club once everyone has accepted their invitation and I have done some mid-week testing of club setting with @IfAndOr and others.

Enjoy the day and I look forward to seeing you at the races - I'm just off to the "All Ford Classic Car Show" - see you later!

Hi. Two quick questions...
Is it the Pozzi motorsport Camaro, as the Chevrolet ones look two square.
And are we using Tsukuba rather than Daytona road for the Avon and truck races?
Thanks.

Big Shot hasn't yet accepted the Club invitation (yet)... hopefully we will switch to using the club once everyone has accepted their invitation
^ @DaCostaSilva 👍

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it the Pozzi motorsport Camaro...
And are we using Tsukuba...
The answers are yes and yes.
Well I hope so anyway, because that's what I've been practicing with and where I've been practicing at. :)

Sorry. Guys had to visit the emergency room today.
Sick_Cylinder the club invitation was shown as a message and had no button to accept?:s

Damn it! Totalt forgot todays race, helped the wife's uncle to weld some new metal to his car, then i put a moped together for a moped rally in two weeks, and then I had to test it, which took a lot longer than planned, and now im here telling you guys how sorry I am for having to much fun on a moped that I forgot the more importen things in life like Gt6 ;)

Good races today :)

Race 1 was really chaotic at the beginning haha, the car's too wide and the circuit is a little tight. I think I hit Lex like twice on the first lap alone, sorry about that. Overall, it was fun without much drama except on the first lap! Surprisingly....

Race 2 was sort of similar, a few bumps on the first lap and that's it. I had a good battle with Miki throughout the race, managed to overtake him with like 2 minutes remaining to win the race.

Race 3 was also fun, the Cobra just drives so well. Though, like If I also hate that track :lol:. Not a fan of the first turn and that there are 2 very long straights, so if you make a tiny mistake on the turn before them you lose a lot of time! Sadly Flaco and Miki seem to have crashed on the last lap, which enabled me and Lex to finish before them. I guess it happens!

Next week is Sierra... I can't tell you how much I dislike that track. It's my least favorite for racing because of it's length, but it's pretty fun for cruising around. Should be fun anyway, see you all next week.

Sorry. Guys had to visit the emergency room today.
Sick_Cylinder the club invitation was shown as a message and had no button to accept?:s

Hi DaCostaSilva - very sorry to hear that - I hope you and your family are ok now.

I'm pretty sure I've sent a message and an invitation. It comes up on my screen as invited and doesn't give an option to send an invitation.

Regarding the races - Race Report and championship tables will follow.

Overall the racing was good, but could be better if we had 5 racers on each team - poor Flaco was down to two drivers by the end of the meeting. Also, connection problems still - I will comment more on both points later.

Hi!
It would have been a good race if Flako also wants to knock out but no more than prevent !
I'm sorry !
At these prices, I will not be whale !

This is a great race series! I thoroughly enjoyed all three races. I was even leading the first race for a while. Of course that was mostly due to the random grid and the fact that Pimiki and Gkgamer were both invisible to me, but my screen said that I was winning so I was :)
Well until Rehdogg passed me. And Flaco. And IfAndOr etc etc etc.

The Camaro is fun to drive in the Avon Tour. I need more practice as I was overcooking it a lot in some of the corners. I had a good race with Max. I think my car was a bit quicker but my erratic driving wasn't. I finished with a nice move though so it's all good.
And I saw a cool sight during the race. The mud flaps on the Lancer, well they flap :)

In the main event, the Cobra Coupe's look and drive fantastically. I had a good race, closely following Sick and IfAndOr battle it out. At one point all 3 of us went into turn one together, only two of us came out. Guess who didn't :)
It looks like they had a good battle throughout the race until IfAndor beat him by 8 thousandth's of a second over the line.

My race continued with me chasing down Max. He go the undercut on the pitstop and stretched his lead. He was quite a way ahead when I came out. I convinced myself that I had fresher tyres and it'd make a difference. On the last lap it perhaps did as I nearly caught him but he was too fast.

Fabulous races and I'm looking forward to next week. I'll have to watch the replays too.

Sick, do you want me to do a Jack Sear's / Horst Kwech trophy for this one? If so, can someone send me details of where Pimiki and Gkgamer started and finished each race please.

Go team Flaco! New members welcome.

This is a great race series! I thoroughly enjoyed all three races. I was even leading the first race for a while. Of course that was mostly due to the random grid and the fact that Pimiki and Gkgamer were both invisible to me, but my screen said that I was winning so I was :)
Well until Rehdogg passed me. And Flaco. And IfAndOr etc etc etc.

The Camaro is fun to drive in the Avon Tour. I need more practice as I was overcooking it a lot in some of the corners. I had a good race with Max. I think my car was a bit quicker but my erratic driving wasn't. I finished with a nice move though so it's all good.
And I saw a cool sight during the race. The mud flaps on the Lancer, well they flap :)

In the main event, the Cobra Coupe's look and drive fantastically. I had a good race, closely following Sick and IfAndOr battle it out. At one point all 3 of us went into turn one together, only two of us came out. Guess who didn't :)
It looks like they had a good battle throughout the race until IfAndor beat him by 8 thousandth's of a second over the line.

My race continued with me chasing down Max. He go the undercut on the pitstop and stretched his lead. He was quite a way ahead when I came out. I convinced myself that I had fresher tyres and it'd make a difference. On the last lap it perhaps did as I nearly caught him but he was too fast.

Fabulous races and I'm looking forward to next week. I'll have to watch the replays too.

Sick, do you want me to do a Jack Sear's / Horst Kwech trophy for this one? If so, can someone send me details of where Pimiki and Gkgamer started and finished each race please.

Go team Flaco! New members welcome.

Nice write up Tony - The Jack Sears Trophy adds a bit of spice - maybe just do it for the Avon Tour Races and start from round 2 as some people were unable to attend / will be joining us at the next round: hopefully DVArt, Big Shot, Patrick and Aaroh. Please call it the Gerry Marshall Trophy in honour of the man many enthusiasts consider to be Britains greatest ever driver and winner of 650 races!

As we have some more drivers joining next week, I will leave the teams alone for the moment - ideally we should have five drivers present in each team. In fairness to the people who missed round 1, at the end of the championship I will award them their average points score for round 1 - this should give them the same chance of becoming a series champion.

I am learning all the time from mistakes etc. and in future I will reset / re make the room at 17:00. I normally open the room at about 16:30. Please arrive by 17:00 bst at the latest so that practise can start on time and the first race will start at 17:05. We will do a 5 minute qualifying session for all races - the experiment with not qualifying for the first race was not a success and I apologise to anyone who ended up starting near the back. If we can get started on time (and resolve the invisible car issue) we will be able to schedule slightly longer races and still get finished on time.

We had a lot of connection problems at the start of the meeting - at one point we had 11 on track, but people seeing 10, we then lost over 15 minutes while people came in and out of the room and probably ended up with less than 10 visible. Please, all people empty your system cache before every Sunday meeting.

We also seemed to have some lag / visibility problem - in the Avon Tour race Pimiki and GK Gamer were occupying the same piece of tarmac for a while resulting in much smoke and wobbling about of GK's car.

I have finished preliminary testing for the AMOC 80 Intermarque and BSCC 2 championships which start in the Autumn and will post up a link shortly so you can start doing your own testing and car setups. The former should quench your thirst for huge wings - the bigger the better and BSCC 2 will feature multi-class racing - for which we really need a full room.

AMOC 80 Intermarque Teaser Poster:

AMOC 80 stage Final.jpg

@DVArt post some pictures of your moped race - that sounds entertaining!

Here's a few compilations of my favourites from the "All Ford Car Show" that I attended just before yesterdays races. Best car was without a doubt the RS3100 Capri - one of only 250 made (they were supposed to have made 1000 to meet FIA homologation rules) this example was one of only 23 made in green and gold and was in better condition than when it left the factory in 1973!

Capri RS3100.jpg
Escorts.jpg
Cortinas.jpg
Zodiacs.jpg
Vans.jpg
Varied.jpg

The Ford Model T army truck had a Lewis machine gun poking out of the back - presumably to deter tailgaters!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back