Confession Booth

• Thread starter ash6660
  • 4,154 comments
Yeah, I wasn't surprised when I just took a peek at it.

That is some weird part of the internet though.
Yeah, I'm surprised you even went.

I think it's because I have an obsession (not a voluntary one, mind you) with death.

Yeah, I'm surprised you even went.

I think it's because I have an obsession (not a voluntary one, mind you) with death.
I'm a relatively curious person, when something to me sounds somewhat interesting I'll likely go and investigate and judge it for myself. Which is probably why I get engaged in opinionated topics, discussion and arguments because I am interested in what people think and kinda want to challenge their ideas with my own (I tend to "lose" though :lol:)

I'm a relatively curious person, when something to me sounds somewhat interesting I'll likely go and investigate and judge it for myself. Which is probably why I get engaged in opinionated topics, discussion and arguments because I am interested in what people think and kinda want to challenge their ideas with my own (I tend to "lose" though :lol:)
Fair enough.

Also, I was half-tempted to link to a Rick Roll here and I'm not sure why.

A somewhat confession in itself, I never understood the need for someone in their lives. It's something that always confused me when I hear people's search and desires for someone while I never even bothered considering being with someone.

Just wait until you meet someone that makes you feel that way. Trust me, I felt the same way. It wasn't until college when I figured out what it was really like to have a desire to be with somebody. It almost even hurts be without said person. And it doesn't have to be a love thing, it can be a feeling of just wanting to be around them.

Not sure if this'll be that much of a confession or not but I don't feel safe anymore. It's not because of any weather or anything going on with North Korea, it's just simply because of stuff going on at home. I'd prefer not to talk about it at the moment and I'd also prefer to keep it away from the public forums.

My mind is often littered with untold plots and stories, I tend to make random plots up while listening to songs that I feel fit the mood,

Today I mistakenly used the wrong audio for my students’ final exam. I didn’t tell anybody and I’m hoping nobody notices

I think I've been thinking way too much lately. I have a hard time falling a sleep and I feel as if my mind is always burning coal and asking me to shove yet another podcast, debate, documentary, book, music, etc into my brain so I can have something new to think about. It's like being consumed from the inside. Weird times.

Sometimes I wish I had someone special to enjoy car shows, races and just life in general with but I'm in no hurry to change it. Good news is even without a special someone I do still find those things plenty enjoyable. Also I do feel sometimes feel like I'm running out of time to find them especially since I've never had anything like that before, but deep down I know that probably isn't the case.

When people make an autism joke, I like to remind people that I'm autistic just to see if anyone thinks I got offended by their joke.

Nice to know they care though if they fell for it :P. However 2 people I know actually used this as a catalyst to make the joke further :lol:.

According to a lot of "How to eat Vegemite" videos or links, it's wrong and apparently one of the reasons why most non-Australians don't like Vegemite.

It's probably just because I grew up with Vegemite ever since I was born :P
The only way to eat Vegemite is with butter. If you don't do that, I don't know what to say. :lol:

When people make an autism joke, I like to remind people that I'm autistic just to see if anyone thinks I got offended by their joke.
I don't really mind people making autism jokes (it was gonna happen sooner or later), but it annoys me when people use "autistic" in the place of "retard".

So you might remember the last post I made was some heavy stuff. Well after that (and occasionally trying to help friends when any of them have abit of a meltdown or hard time), I've strangely begun to actually get into deeply analyzing the psychology of characters and people. Not sure why, but somehow my own struggles as well as looking at others have sparked a curious fascination (and observation) with psychology in both fiction in real life.

Not something groundbreaking I'll admit, but felt like sharing this oddball fascination. Its to the point where I'm seriously considering getting into writing (as I've always fanaticized about making stories of my own), but I'm just slightly worried about doing it right.

When it comes to words like Pterodactyl, I actually pronounced it with the P when I was little (sounded like "puh-teh" at the beginning of it), however I've gotten so used to it that it has stuck with me and I struggle getting out of it.

This little mishap in my pronunciation has now come to haunt me though whenever I play Yugioh. As my deck has a card called "Dinomist Pteran", it has now became an inside joke around the card shop and they even told my brother when he came to visit so now I'm stuck with this wherever I go :lol:.

Even though I'm Welsh I'm very fond of the songs "Football's Coming Home" for the England team and "Jackie's Army" for the Ireland team.

Back