Confused- is the new DLC coming out on the 17th or 18th?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan81
  • 38 comments
  • 3,916 views
Yeah, should have known we'd be the last to get everything :rolleyes:

At least Europe is not like Australia, they get everything last. Poor Australia, I guess nobody cares about kangaroos and koalas enough to give them stuff first.
 
At least Europe is not like Australia, they get everything last. Poor Australia, I guess nobody cares about kangaroos and koalas enough to give them stuff first.

They should receive stuff first just because they got those amazing kangaroos, koalas and V8 Supercars. 👍
 
At least Europe is not like Australia, they get everything last. Poor Australia, I guess nobody cares about kangaroos and koalas enough to give them stuff first.

This is true for most things but not as bad as it once was. Our PSN store is very closely linked to the UK store so it updates around the same time, as well as game releases are usually the same these days.

Oh and GT5 mainenance has just started a couple minutes ago here :)
 
A few years ago the ps3 store updated on the same day for everyone between 4pm-6pm in their timezone. Australia and Japan first then Europe and America was last.

I think the Americans kicked up a fuss because everyone else was getting DLC before them and Sony changed the dates for store updates giving America updates a day before anyone else so they got stuff first.
 
Oh man...please read up the page to catch the context of what I said before telling me that I forgot or never bothered to find out. I said for once US gets the goodies first with the DLC 1.0 being delayed. Then someone replies "No, US gotten DLC 2 first and would've gotten DLC 1 first, too if it wasn't for the screw up." So I replied with the meaning that US is getting the better treatment again with DLC 2 being the first one. But then again...US DLC is still the cheapest compared to everywhere else in the world, so they've been getting the good deals from the beginning.

P.S. Funny how no matter how one's opinion is, someone will always be there to bash it. Oh well. :)

Cool story bro... :scared:
 
Hope it's not released in the evening. Have no classes tomorrow so I should be able to drive them all :D
 
BWX
Cool story bro... :scared:

Indeed, it's been a long time since I had to clarify myself because someone couldn't understand my English. Sorry for my bad English, though I'm glad you understood afterward, bro. :)

By the way, when will the PS store update for the DLC on the 18th in the US?
 
Back