Corvette C5R

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_Honda_Guy
  • 40 comments
  • 1,558 views

GT5_Honda_Guy

Premium
Messages
352
Messages
sNaKe_aSsAsSiN
thread is no longer accepting trades
 
Last edited:
I cant trade the 5th, let me know of something catches your eye in my garage...thanks :)
 
I cant trade the 5th, let me know of something catches your eye in my garage...thanks :)

Ford GT LM Race Car (if it's the one painted like GT40)
Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00
VW W12 Nardo Concept
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02

Those are the four cars I am most interested in. We can work out trade dates. I will be moving my C5R to a couple accounts, but am trying to find interest now so I move the correct car, everyone is offering X2010s.:)

So what date are you first available to trade?
 
Ford GT LM Race Car (if it's the one painted like GT40)
Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00
VW W12 Nardo Concept
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02

Those are the four cars I am most interested in. We can work out trade dates. I will be moving my C5R to a couple accounts, but am trying to find interest now so I move the correct car, everyone is offering X2010s.:)

So what date are you first available to trade?

Really after tomorrow Im open...I just got this car and havent updated my garage yet, but if you're interested in it too lol:
Ford 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 '00
Just shoot me a pm and we can sort out a few different days if needed. Thanks
 
Really after tomorrow Im open...I just got this car and havent updated my garage yet, but if you're interested in it too lol:
Ford 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 '00
Just shoot me a pm and we can sort out a few different days if needed. Thanks

Will PM:tup:
 
No one else is after the C5R Corvette?
 
very interested in the C5R what are you looking for I have a 99 viper the pontiac soltice concept
 
very interested in the C5R what are you looking for I have a 99 viper the pontiac soltice concept
Any car missing from my garage. Except for the 5 cars I'm getting from "thekingsman32"
 
i got the Pontiac and concept viper chrome out tune to the max .cant trade till next reset.
 
I'm interested... Check out my garage for what you want? thanks
 
Have the two Pajero Raid cars, RX8 Concept LM Race Car that you are missing.
 
ill check my garage when I get home for the rest of the cars your looking for
 
Have the two Pajero Raid cars, RX8 Concept LM Race Car that you are missing.

I'm missing both Pajeros and RX8 Concept LM

What are you looking for in trade?
 
ill check my garage when I get home for the rest of the cars your looking for

Just the cars missing when you look in my garage link still...
 
I got the ford GT LM, the one your looking for.
 
I Have The Pontiac In The Original Orange
 
Interested in a c5r. Check out my car collection.

Thanks
Nick
 
I have a Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 I would like to trade for the Corvette C5R
 
Trade for a...
X1's
S.Vettel
Carbon
Copper
Green
Silver

Cars
908
F10
R8 (Playstation)'05
370z Gt Academy Yellow
GTR Gt Academy Matte Grey

I'm looking to trade now tho?
 
Last edited:
very goood trader fast and reliable positive +1
 
Back