G GT5_Honda_Guy Premium Messages 352 Messages sNaKe_aSsAsSiN Feb 3, 2011 #31 the_stig_1 Solstice Concept Click to expand... already trading for that
D dwayne84 Messages 185 Messages DeVain84 Feb 3, 2011 #32 GT5_Honda_Guy I'd take the DUALNOTE, it doesn't show up in my UCD and I sold it a long time ago. Click to expand... When can you trade?
GT5_Honda_Guy I'd take the DUALNOTE, it doesn't show up in my UCD and I sold it a long time ago. Click to expand... When can you trade?
G GT5_Honda_Guy Premium Messages 352 Messages sNaKe_aSsAsSiN Feb 3, 2011 #33 Irby Trade for a... X1's S.Vettel Carbon Copper Green Silver Cars 908 F10 R8 (Playstation)'05 370z Gt Academy Yellow GTR Gt Academy Matte Grey I'm looking to trade now tho? Click to expand... Silver X2010 but I can't send until tomorrow at reset. PM with trade details if you want to make a deal.
Irby Trade for a... X1's S.Vettel Carbon Copper Green Silver Cars 908 F10 R8 (Playstation)'05 370z Gt Academy Yellow GTR Gt Academy Matte Grey I'm looking to trade now tho? Click to expand... Silver X2010 but I can't send until tomorrow at reset. PM with trade details if you want to make a deal.
G GT5_Honda_Guy Premium Messages 352 Messages sNaKe_aSsAsSiN Feb 3, 2011 #34 Next person that posts trade on thread for tomorrow at 2/3 gets C5R. Have a lot of people not replying.
Next person that posts trade on thread for tomorrow at 2/3 gets C5R. Have a lot of people not replying.
G GT5_Honda_Guy Premium Messages 352 Messages sNaKe_aSsAsSiN Feb 3, 2011 #36 dwayne84 I can send the dualnote tom if you want. Click to expand... sent PM. Trade for 2/3 done
G GT5_Honda_Guy Premium Messages 352 Messages sNaKe_aSsAsSiN Feb 3, 2011 #37 mazda787 I have a Gulf Ford GT LM race car and am interested in your C5R on Friday. If you don't want the ford let me know what you want from my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=3088. Click to expand... How about TVR V8S '91? Can't trade until 2/5
mazda787 I have a Gulf Ford GT LM race car and am interested in your C5R on Friday. If you don't want the ford let me know what you want from my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=3088. Click to expand... How about TVR V8S '91? Can't trade until 2/5
P pritpal04 Messages 125 Messages Rayat Feb 3, 2011 #38 Can I book a slot for the next available day?
G GT5_Honda_Guy Premium Messages 352 Messages sNaKe_aSsAsSiN Feb 3, 2011 #39 pritpal04 Can I book a slot for the next available day? Click to expand... Yes, next available day, as some people have failed to confirm trade, is 2/5. What car are you offering for trade my friend?
pritpal04 Can I book a slot for the next available day? Click to expand... Yes, next available day, as some people have failed to confirm trade, is 2/5. What car are you offering for trade my friend?
G GT5_Honda_Guy Premium Messages 352 Messages sNaKe_aSsAsSiN Feb 4, 2011 #41 dwayne84 I can send the dualnote tom if you want. Click to expand... You have to accept my friend request in order to send cars.
dwayne84 I can send the dualnote tom if you want. Click to expand... You have to accept my friend request in order to send cars.