Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
  • 130,874 views
:lol:

Wait, which track is this at 0:47 (or 0:48) and at 2:06?
But anyways, I'm really happy! Can't wait. :D
 
willow spring raceway! YES it is.
The rumble strips are identical.
 
i'll paint it in pink just to be diferent from all the others lol. can't wait for this one
 
:lol:

Wait, which track is this at 0:47 (or 0:48) and at 2:06?
But anyways, I'm really happy! Can't wait. :D

Judging by the desert environment and the narrow but steep kerbs, I think it's Willow Springs. Which is really good news to me if it ever gets introduced to GT5 :D
 
Yes it's willow springs !

bigwillow_1216_large.jpg


and look the video at 1.43 min

c7willowsprings.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow great news if we will get Willow Springs.

Stunning trailer,pre rendered GT5 footage is always just jaw dropping :drool:

Are the previous generation vettes appearing in the video premium O.o?

Oh and what's the song?
 
Wow great news if we will get Willow Springs.

Stunning trailer,pre rendered GT5 footage is always just jaw dropping :drool:

Are the previous generation vettes appearing in the video premium O.o?

Oh and what's the song?

The C1 C2 C4 is standard if im correct.
 
Yep, Willow Springs then. Always nice to see new tracks but they don't come more dull than that one, no scenery whatsoever.
 
In the game yes but the ones in the trailer look good unless it's the lighting

They barely showed them clearly for that reason but you could see they were still standard.
 
I just read several pages of this thread and I can't believe some of you actually questioned the appearance of the C7 in GT5.
 
I just read several pages of this thread and I can't believe some of you actually questioned the appearance of the C7 in GT5.

I was like are you serious looking couple pages back. :D
 
Sneaky, sneaky, Polyphony Digital Inc.
I love when they announce stuff hidden in something else.
 
Sneaky, sneaky, Polyphony Digital Inc.
I love when they announce stuff hidden in something else.

I won't be buying it but yes, it's always nice to see new content. It's boosting the content for GT6.
 
So I think I am going to pass out I am so excited! I can't wait to drive this bad boy on the track. I have been waiting for months since hearing about the C7 reveal and now that it is here, I love the new design. If you look at the front, you see a slight resemblance to the new Viper in the headlights, while the side sheetmetal looks awfully similar to the Ferrari 599 with a little GTR in near the rear quarter panel.

And from seeing what looks like Willow Springs in that vid, I think GT5 may just pull me back in for awhile again lol. Here is hoping we get it.
 
I think GT5 may just pull me back in for awhile again lol. Here is hoping we get it.

It's available for download from the PSN store tomorrow (15th).
 
The rear of the car looks absolutely fantastic.
 
Nuts, was slightly hoping they hid premo versions of the C1, C2 and C4 in there. Also would've been funny if they used the Art Morrison 'Vette somewhere.

Interesting car, excellent trailer, and accessing 7th gear sounds tricky with any 6-speed wheel set.

Use the 'press down at 6th for reverse' function for 7th perhaps?
 
Nuts, was slightly hoping they hid premo versions of the C1, C2 and C4 in there. Also would've been funny if they used the Art Morrison 'Vette somewhere.

Interesting car, excellent trailer, and accessing 7th gear sounds tricky with any 6-speed wheel set.

Use the 'press down at 6th for reverse' function for 7th perhaps?

Nope ,doesn't work you'd have to use the Flappy paddles .

Wonder if had the Viper been not a free download for Forza would the Vette be free as well :sly:
 
Willow Springs is? Where have you read that?

It's on the news page in the comments section. A member pointed out a track that eerily looks like Willow Springs at the 1:40 mark.

Though didn't the NSX have a track in its trailer that is not in GT5?
 
Willow Springs is... eh.
I guess the actual layout is alright, but the backgrounds look VERY bland.

I might consider skipping this track DLC (if it isn't free) and wait until GT6, which almost certainly will have it.
 
Last edited:
Back