Course predictions for final round 2015?

• Thread starter christ
  • 138 comments
I'd say COTA as Nissan did a heap of testing there running the GTR LM and the Greaves side by side. That would give them the data to compare the greaves to the GTR LM and model it into the game. They had an Academy driver in the Greaves the whole time too and within a month it was in the game.

I hope that we'll get Nordschleife :D but it doesn't make sense with the Nissan GT-R LM .... Or what do you think? I think Le Mans, Cota or Yas Marina like all of you. The chances for Cota and yas Marina are higher because on the 1st of June we'll get an update soo.... They are preparing something.
I think its gonna be yas marina because the european finals will be hosted there.

Greetings

Two possibilities .....its just a guess work after analysing few sites and some forums...well starting off if its lmp either..Car-LMP1 nismo gtr,track-LeMans......or it may be car-Nissan nismo V8 SUPER CAR,TRACK-MtPanorama Bathurst

Two possibilities .....its just a guess work after analysing few sites and some forums...well starting off if its lmp either..Car-LMP1 nismo gtr,track-LeMans......or it may be car-Nissan nismo V8 SUPER CAR,TRACK-MtPanorama Bathurst
It is going to be the GTR-LM LMP1, as confirmed last week by the Managing Director of GT Academy. The track is still unknown, but it's down to Sarthe, COTA or Yas Marina.

There is zero chance it will be the Nissan Altima V8SC as there is no evidence to suggest that, and as I said above, the car has been confirmed by the Managing Director of GT Academy to be the GTR-LM LMP1.

It is going to be the GTR-LM LMP1, as confirmed last week by the Managing Director of GT Academy. The track is still unknown, but it's down to Sarthe, COTA or Yas Marina.

There is zero chance it will be the Nissan Altima V8SC as there is no evidence to suggest that, and as I said above, the car has been confirmed by the Managing Director of GT Academy to be the GTR-LM LMP1.
Yes man it has been confirmed by Darren Cox too,but in a post on Facebook,the graphic model of nissan v8 been released which a bit has appeared to b like the photo from our gt6

Yes man it has been confirmed by Darren Cox too,but in a post on Facebook,the graphic model of nissan v8 been released which a bit has appeared to b like the photo from our gt6
Source? Pics?

You need them to back up claims.

Where exactly did you get the idea that a Nissan V8 Supercar would be part of GT Academy?

Unless he means this. I dunno.
iAtF5EM.jpg

Unless he means this. I dunno.
iAtF5EM.jpg
That has absolutely nothing to do with GT Academy so I highly doubt that's what he was thinking of.

It was probably that photoshopped picture of the Altima at Goodwood, where Nissan asked if they should take ot there, again, it has nothing to do with GT Academy, but it's something.

Or he thought that the Altima having GT Academy sponsorship meant it would be in GT6, which again doesn't necessarily mean it will be in GT.

The GTR LM is officially in game so i think @SAI SANTOSH has his point.

But then i saw this on the New Update thread:
As previously announced, the car will also be used in the final qualification round for GT Academy 2015, which begins June 2nd, at 07:00 GMT/UTC.

image.jpg

Last edited:
The GTR LM is officially in game so i think @SAI SANTOSH has his point.

But then i saw this on the New Update thread:
As previously announced, the car will also be used in the final qualification round for GT Academy 2015, which begins June 2nd, at 07:00 GMT/UTC.

View attachment 380191
How can he have a point when it wasn't that (GTR-LM) we were questioning? Even if it wasn't, everyone knew a good 2-3 weeks ago that the GTR-LM would be used, so it's hardly a revelation.

Just installed the update - the LMP1 is available once you hit gold in round 4, but no new circuit.... I think we can rule out COTA and Abu Dhabi.

La Sarthe it is then.

Just installed the update - the LMP1 is available once you hit gold in round 4, but no new circuit.... I think we can rule out COTA and Abu Dhabi.

La Sarthe it is then.
Unless......... PD have been told to keep it hush hush and not post the track details in the documented changes..... it's unlikely but you never know.

Over the past 24 hours I've actually balanced my prediction to COTA/Le Mans update. We'll find out in 8hrs 45mins. :)

In the video for the car some guy is driving it around la sarth. The car was made for that tack so don't see why it would any other track.

I'd have to say it's going to be any other track besides lasarth, sure it fits the marketing for the Gtr lm but let's be honest lasarth isn't your normal gt academy style hot lap track. Then again the Gtr lm nismo is nothing like the normal lmp1 cars so I don't know we will all know in 5hr 30min :)

I reckon it should be a 24 minute distance trial of the full Nurburgring 24H course, with traffic, at night.
sort the men from the boys.

Back