Course predictions for final round 2015?

• Thread starter christ
  • 138 comments
La sarthe seems a bit too long of a lap time for a hot lap run, sure it fits with the marketing of the whole thing but personally, the nurburgring gp layout is my prediction

This is what I've just said in the Nissan GTR-LM NISMO thread;
I think, considering the low file size and Whistle Snap not finding anything new in the files, I highly doubt there's a new track in there so it's pretty much certain to be La Sarthe

Ah, but what if it was kept hush by PD? ;)
Still doesn't explain the incredibly small file size. At the very least, a HotFix or an update could be released just before Round 4 commences but that seems to be unlikely.

Still doesn't explain the incredibly small file size. At the very least, a HotFix or an update could be released just before Round 4 commences but that seems to be unlikely.
That's true..

Ahem:

i1b8QQKL5zeJHC.jpg

So...its Bieber time :sly:

It was a great idea this bet, Cargo, definitely something that really got the community into the Final Round. I definitely enjoyed the bet! :)👍
Funny thing is it actually started with me and I quietly stayed away from it because I was just kidding.

Sort of.

Maybe.

:D

Should of said LeMans not COTA (I convinced myself that it was coming in 1.19 and it didn't.) Even though I wasnt a part of the bet, I will keep this avatar for a month.

It was a great idea this bet, Cargo, definitely something that really got the community into the Final Round. I definitely enjoyed the bet! :)👍

Yea, even though I lost, it was still a lot of fun with the trash talk and all....good times. 👍

Here is the list.

someone asked about the bet:
Let's formally set up the bet:
Contestants:
GTP_CargoRatt
Smurfybug
Thomas__633
Fortbo
Kembro
hsv
vs

RACECAR
NW48
SSQES
MarchingSaint
Eran0004
Red_Bull_Pro
The Bet:
That La Sarthe will not be the track for GT Round 4.
The Stake:
The losing team will have to wear a terrible avatar for a month.
All other people on any side are welcome!!

I had better see everyone whose name is bolded wearing this ugly ass avatar. :lol:

Last edited:
Back